Author Topic: Joe B?  (Read 9767 times)

Coupledentry

• NW-1
Joe B?
« on: May 24, 2023, 10:14:51 AM »
Looks like Bongiorno and Dicostanzo names not listed on horses at big m??  The ones they usually drive have no driver listed, something going on looks like they were taken off

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
Re: Joe B?
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2023, 10:32:23 AM »
Looks like Bongiorno and Dicostanzo names not listed on horses at big m??  The ones they usually drive have no driver listed, something going on looks like they were taken off

RACE 6 - Meadowlands - NJ - May 27, 2023
 #3 Anna`s Wish
 Joe Bongiorno    Jennifer Bongiorno
It's Official!

HarnessFan1981

• Top Claimer
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2023, 10:49:52 AM »
Mr. Bongiorno was off his drivers last night at Yonkers but was at the Qualifiers at Chester. 

blg1112

• NW-1
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2023, 10:57:44 AM »
Dunn is not listed on anything either.. he always drives for Ryder in stakes. I wonder if he got days from last weekends drives he was on ton of favs just sat back and burned TON of peoples cash last weekend.

blg1112

• NW-1
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2023, 11:02:38 AM »
Nvm… he is oversees at Elitloppet.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2023, 11:13:13 AM »
Joe and Jen B seem to rack them up fines, suspensions in NYS, and the year is 1/2 way through.  They're the best, suicide squad!   ;D

https://rulings.gaming.ny.gov/searchrulings.byyear.php?ID=2023

It's Official!

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2023, 11:29:31 AM »
They must race clean at Meadowlands. Whiney Jeff said his track is 100% clean. I hope they get put away in the next sweep by the Feds. 🤞🤞

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2023, 12:00:45 PM »
They must race clean at Meadowlands. Whiney Jeff said his track is 100% clean. I hope they get put away in the next sweep by the Feds. 🤞🤞

The cleanest cesspool in racing lol.  The McCarthy bros, JB a new rule that the former should be whipped to keep them awake in a race, and the latter for animal abuse for 1/2 or more of a race, which other drivers don't do typically which makes the racing playing field uneven....

Every mother fucker should get what they deserve, when covid caused racing to go offline, that timing could of been used well, it could of come back cleaner and better than ever - not worse!     :P
It's Official!

pocketrocketwinner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2023, 01:39:42 PM »
Last Saturday night, Joe B sat back at 6/5 and watched his significant other steal a win (r14).
Remote Judge Haskell, more concerned about expelling drivers who use winning strategy (give up a hole to follow)?

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2023, 01:49:26 PM »
Last Saturday night, Joe B sat back at 6/5 and watched his significant other steal a win (r14).
Remote Judge Haskell, more concerned about expelling drivers who use winning strategy (give up a hole to follow)?

What was going on with her left leg, she pulled it out and grabbed at something and then put it back around the 1/2 mile pole, awkward? 

Great ride by Joe, a lil blind switch he was the recipient of too in that 7/8's lackluster performance, I thought Biden was the only sleepy Joe as he's referred to here and the outside!

ND, JB, better racing through chemistry, b's are the best!   ;D

It's Official!

Stickman

• Open / FFA
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2023, 02:01:09 PM »
What was going on with her left leg, she pulled it out and grabbed at something and then put it back around the 1/2 mile pole, awkward? 

Great ride by Joe, a lil blind switch he was the recipient of too in that 7/8's lackluster performance, I thought Biden was the only sleepy Joe as he's referred to here and the outside!

ND, JB, better racing through chemistry, b's are the best!   ;D

She was pulling the plugs and couldnt do it with her foot. The race stunk of "setting it up for her."

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2023, 02:15:25 PM »
She was pulling the plugs and couldnt do it with her foot. The race stunk of "setting it up for her."

tmbz1

That trio, some talent and experience....wit s for the game?....read their twitter feed not exactly ninjas at pulling off a heist muchless holding a legit contest or any family professional or personal affair.

Maybe they have a friend in the Newark FBI.  Yeh, Ray Charles Hoover!   ;D
It's Official!

pocketrocketwinner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2023, 02:16:08 PM »
They will tell you that there is no evidence of Joe training the dicostanzo horse or of a relationship with the driver. But they did want to permanently ban David Miller about a month ago, right?

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2023, 02:21:35 PM »
They will tell you that there is no evidence of Joe training the dicostanzo horse or of a relationship with the driver. But they did want to permanently ban David Miller about a month ago, right?

If I had an issue with Purple Jesus, I don't remember it so ok there, but if someone got something I'll watch and listen, advise, seek advisement...

But "They" and the midget mod squad, can choke on dicks and drop dead!   73cv.2
It's Official!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Kirby's Ace: Why? Your already here!
    Today at 12:20:48 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Admin Bring back XYZ.
    March 28, 2024, 10:02:39 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes XYZ you are missed
    March 28, 2024, 09:56:46 PM
  • Mazola: Hey XYZ, miss you buddy!
    March 28, 2024, 08:18:55 PM
  • FirstUpFrom8Hole: Do Piff Daddy know Antiqua has an extradition treaty wif the US of A?
    March 28, 2024, 06:39:42 PM
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    March 28, 2024, 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    March 28, 2024, 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    March 28, 2024, 12:36:34 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal