Author Topic: Yonkers 5/15  (Read 23851 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Senator Blutarsky

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2440
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
Re: Yonkers 5/15
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2023, 09:49:55 PM »
Hellabaloney!  ;D

Covered Bridge, very nice!  tmbz1

GL!
It's Official!

PucksnHorses

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 717
Re: Yonkers 5/15
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2023, 09:51:08 PM »
Race went almost exactly how I figured it to, except for Brennan messing it up and almost causing a wreck.

Senator Blutarsky

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2440
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
Re: Yonkers 5/15
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2023, 09:57:11 PM »
Race went almost exactly how I figured it to, except for Brennan messing it up and almost causing a wreck.

Brennan must be saucing, and cashing other peoples tix!   ;D
It's Official!

PucksnHorses

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 717
Re: Yonkers 5/15
« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2023, 10:09:02 PM »
I like the 5 a lot here but there is no value. Using the 6 underneath to try and get some value. Bongiorno is hot tonight, and I expect an aggressive effort here.

PucksnHorses

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 717
Re: Yonkers 5/15
« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2023, 10:21:43 PM »
I like #7 Mickey Gee in the 10th. He is my price play of the night. It is his 4th start off the layoff, and he has gotten better with each start. Could be sitting on a huge effort, and the post helps the price.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Lockedin with Pace: Administration is on house arrest and can't travel.
    Today at 05:37:47 PM
  • Sweet: I'd say that, then Kirby would come back, back and forth we'd go, neither crying on the yop of our lunges - ADMIN wah!  ngc3
    Today at 05:37:22 PM
  • Sweet: I got 250 USD  tmbz1 for the slapshotter who skull fucks Chihuahua Cock with a puck  ngc3
    Today at 05:34:08 PM
  • darnoldrocks: If Admin shows up, ask them to meet me at the Alpha Ice Complex in Pittsburgh.
    Today at 05:33:06 PM
  • darnoldrocks: I'll be back after a hockey game.
    Today at 05:30:27 PM
  • darnoldrocks: HELLO ADMIN !!
    Today at 05:30:10 PM
  • Sweet: Be like Trump chihuahua cock he mobilizes his forces, twatface gorilla Pacer 2 is hardly a force.  You are no where near the charisma of the President, even when he was on his ass, nope.  Dude got shot, raised his fist, election over.  Didn't piss, shit and moan  ngc3
    Today at 05:28:35 PM
  • darnoldrocks: LWP, best comment of the day.
    Today at 05:25:23 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal