Author Topic: Is Lou Pena For The Last 15 Years A BEARD for ?  (Read 3924 times)

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
Re: Is Lou Pena For The Last 15 Years A BEARD for ?
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2023, 05:55:56 PM »
Uhm, not a nickname. Dr. Steven Slender.
Raced horses under different trainers all over country until busted.

Yes, but Doc Slender gas was funny to those who weren't in the know.   tmbz1

Great lead, thank you Captain!.. Out of Del MAR CA now at least on paper.  Company - Superior Equine Supply, Inc. DelMarVet.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/superior-equine-supply-del-mar

It's Official!

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2023, 09:21:54 PM »
Just to show I'm not in the fucking around mood, and we need to get down to the bottom of this, I ran an algorithm on Pena's 3,814 combined races he ran in the north east between 2010-2011.

He won a total of $14,384,279 in purses x 5% = $719,214
Plus his training fee
Plus what other money he won as a owner to fractional owner.

Here comes the big number, over $500,000,000 (500 million dollars) was bet on those 3,814 races too.  This was one of the greatest organized and corrupt cons in not only Harness Racing history, but in all sports and only over 2 years! 

« Last Edit: May 10, 2023, 09:23:29 PM by Senator Blutarsky »
It's Official!

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2023, 09:58:55 PM »
Pena's Attorney, Andrew J. Turro partner in Meyer, Suozzi, English & Klein then and now Meyer Suozzi.   

Turro, Lou's attorney in going up against NYS, has had previous organized crime clients to Pena.  You think this cat Pena just picked up the yellow pages - FUCKING GUY IS AN ORGANIZED CRIME (MAFIA) ATTORNEY.

https://case-law.vlex.com/vid/people-v-vespucci-895061348

https://harnessracingupdate.com/2015/05/01/lou-pena-questions-and-an-attempt-at-answers/?cn-reloaded=1

A beep bata bap bada boop!   ;D 
« Last Edit: May 10, 2023, 10:14:11 PM by Senator Blutarsky »
It's Official!

bond

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2023, 10:42:50 PM »
I believe Pena won his case. However NYS refused to grant him a license asking for a 350,000$ fine.
I read some of the questions asked by Turro during the hearing to the chief analyst Maylin.
"How is it that over 1600 samples that were all administered within the required withdrawal period---not one came up positive. How is it that some steroids were administered, and they didn't come up either??"
Answer by the chief NYS analyst--"I have no idea" 
That to me seems incredulous.

One could reasonably conclude that either the Lab was incompetent or wasn't testing anything===or were simply- testing a few and most thrown in garbage.
How this wasn't made a full-blown inquiry is amazing. Case of protecting corrupt parties??
Its also a case that drug testing should be done in one centralized laboratory-that is highly reputable and beyond reproach IMHO..

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2023, 10:53:20 PM »
I believe Pena won his case. However NYS refused to grant him a license asking for a 350,000$ fine.
I read some of the questions asked by Turro during the hearing to the chief analyst Maylin.
"How is it that over 1600 samples that were all administered within the required withdrawal period---not one came up positive. How is it that some steroids were administered, and they didn't come up either??"
Answer by the chief NYS analyst--"I have no idea" 
That to me seems incredulous.

One could reasonably conclude that either the Lab was incompetent or wasn't testing anything===or were simply- testing a few and most thrown in garbage.
How this wasn't made a full-blown inquiry is amazing. Case of protecting corrupt parties??
Its also a case that drug testing should be done in one centralized laboratory-that is highly reputable and beyond reproach IMHO..

Great work Bond!

And everything in those complexities makes great sense, including your thoughtful, logical suggestions!

This Pena fiasco was about controlling the outcome of races and withdrawing hundreds of millions in wagered winnings.  Incompetence, corruption, and both organized crime and government involvement - it doesn't have to be mutually exclusive at any level, much less at the jerk off state agency level and in racing and gaming, makes perfect sense! 

Fuck them ALL!  ;D 
It's Official!

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2023, 11:49:36 AM »
Most interesting fact Senator---in your research on winnings--did you happen to notice that the vast-and I mean VAST majority of earnings were at Yonkers.
After it got so ridiculously outrageous as to his earnings--they finally put a stop to it. In 2 years-he earned quadruple what he has done his entire career of over 20 years.
Someone who is not me has his Finger pointed squarely at 1) Faraldo 2) Maylin. True-They did 0 to stop the slobbering at the money trough--very suspicious wouldn't you say?  No FBI inquiry?? I'm sure Gural would have.
Oddly enough--In the next fiasco-Faraldo was associated with Banca and co--now in prison--while Faraldo and Maylin living free and easy.
Karma is coming.

Nothing goes down at Yonkers without a 5 family say so and involvement....If I was getting 4-1 odds, I'd slap $ on the Bonanno's as Pena's backing and an exacta on Bonanno on top of Genovese as where Pena hails from Sacramento (Cal Expo) where the Lanza crime family was allied with both of the 2 above five families!  The Lanza's also went off the radar in 2006 and everyone with a brain knows no territory goes UN-ruled just absorbed!  ;D   
It's Official!

lost cause

• NW-1
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2023, 05:46:02 PM »
pena was a beard for ross croghan. croghan got pissed he got suspended and grabbed old friend from calxpo.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2023, 05:52:28 PM »
pena was a beard for ross croghan. croghan got pissed he got suspended and grabbed old friend from calxpo.

I appreciate that, and if true, very huge implications that finally someone is calling Pena the beard.

I'm not seeking to fuck with you, haze you, or doubt the voracity of what you say, nor ask you to out your identity - just more please because you registered here yesterday, and post for the first time today as a new member! 

Thank you brother!   ;D
It's Official!

old guy

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2023, 06:22:54 PM »

Crocodile man

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2023, 07:16:57 PM »
Crocodile man

Excellent and thank you OLD GUY, confirmed from multiple sources, long standing member, new member and brother lost cause, who additionally dm'd me to further confirm some detail he didn't feel comfortable putting in the forum.

Crocodile man, doc slender gas, finally got to understand what some of y'all did know and I didn't with the nicknames LOL! 

For those that were stark defenders of Pena, we get loyalty, but ya know.... 96z.p.  Thank you.  tmbz1

It's Official!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal