Author Topic: Mohawk in the Blind Tomorrow  (Read 2014 times)

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
Mohawk in the Blind Tomorrow
« on: April 30, 2023, 10:34:45 PM »
Enough about Mike, Simon, the Senator and ALL the gripes about Last Week for a NY minute....with the Exception of one, Phil Hudon is RAGING ANGRY , from Yesterday (Moh race 3,4) and today (Flam race 6) still, and he's got 4 in at Mohawk tomorrow and in the BLIND I'm going DOWNTOWN CHARLIE BROWN on all of them!

After tomorrow back to traditional handicapping straight through the derby, but for as a little as a $10 investment (and play some, none, or all of it for any dollar amount) is up to You!.

Mohawk, Monday, 5/1/23 (A=ALL)

Race 1 - $1 win 7, .20 p3, 7A3

Race 3 - $1 win 3

Race 5 - .20 p3, A24

Race 6 - $1 win 2, $1DD 24, .20 p3, 24A

Race 7 - $1 win 4

Total $10

GL This Week Everyone!   tmbz1

It's Official!

whiptherabbit

• Elite
Re: Mohawk in the Blind Tomorrow
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2023, 08:47:56 AM »
Race#4-#7 Sports Fan 4-1 ML Can get off the wings & the heavy chalk are one who always spots the file a pile of lengths & the other is trained by Herb Holland. Hopefully Jamieson can work out a trip with him in here.

Race#11-7 Royal Renegade 4-1 ML Debuts for Moreau after a lengthy stint in the Lester barn. Change in scenery, harness bag & program may spark an improved effort tonight.

Race#12- Southside Eddy 6-1 ML ***BEST BET*** Complete clean line race last week off a break, has been poor since his debut this year, see Marfisi having him all systems go in this marginal field to close out the program.

$400 investment
$100 win ticket race 4/11
$200 win ticket race 12

Best Of Luck  tmbz1

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2023, 09:14:40 AM »
Race#4-#7 Sports Fan 4-1 ML Can get off the wings & the heavy chalk are one who always spots the file a pile of lengths & the other is trained by Herb Holland. Hopefully Jamieson can work out a trip with him in here.

Race#11-7 Royal Renegade 4-1 ML Debuts for Moreau after a lengthy stint in the Lester barn. Change in scenery, harness bag & program may spark an improved effort tonight.

Race#12- Southside Eddy 6-1 ML ***BEST BET*** Complete clean line race last week off a break, has been poor since his debut this year, see Marfisi having him all systems go in this marginal field to close out the program.

$400 investment
$100 win ticket race 4/11
$200 win ticket race 12

Best Of Luck  tmbz1

If that is what you're actually betting, great, thanks for the share.  The reason why I showed minimum bets is for multiple reasons:

1- The playa can follow, proportionalize if they move forward with advice
2- There is no need to sound like a playa and sensationalize with large $$$
3- It's always about ROI
4- Mohawk is a track where races are often staged, not sure they deserve a large commitment of $$$ despite how deep the pocket.
5- It sounds like track promoting!

Carry on.... ;D

« Last Edit: May 01, 2023, 09:59:13 AM by Senator Blutarsky »
It's Official!

whiptherabbit

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2023, 10:16:32 AM »
Best of luck Senator!!

For years & years, I used to play every race, triactors, exactors, daily doubles etc..

I stopped gambling on horses that way about a decade ago, now 99% of my bets are win only. Realistically, if I’m going to be gambling $300-$500 night, probability of profit increases exponentially in betting the ones you feel strong about. Play the races you like, bet accordingly. If you go to the track, play at home etc & bet every race, all the gimmicks or play multiple tracks, very low chance of having any winning nights, zero chance long term.

Also, I have acquaintances who still enjoy watching certain tracks & just play numbers every single race. Just to have some fun & low risk but enjoy it immensely. These guys generally hit a big tri here & there when bombs come in.

No matter what you bet, what tracks, what amounts best of luck. It’s nice seeing people still intrigued & interested in the product , with how many have lost interest in it overall, especially hobby horseman!

tmbz1

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2023, 10:23:52 AM »
Best of luck Senator!!

For years & years, I used to play every race, triactors, exactors, daily doubles etc..

I stopped gambling on horses that way about a decade ago, now 99% of my bets are win only. Realistically, if I’m going to be gambling $300-$500 night, probability of profit increases exponentially in betting the ones you feel strong about. Play the races you like, bet accordingly. If you go to the track, play at home etc & bet every race, all the gimmicks or play multiple tracks, very low chance of having any winning nights, zero chance long term.

Also, I have acquaintances who still enjoy watching certain tracks & just play numbers every single race. Just to have some fun & low risk but enjoy it immensely. These guys generally hit a big tri here & there when bombs come in.

No matter what you bet, what tracks, what amounts best of luck. It’s nice seeing people still intrigued & interested in the product , with how many have lost interest in it overall, especially hobby horseman!

tmbz1

The opportunity during the Covid shut down to bring back a better, more stable, integrity fueled racing product world wide was lost because those involved decision makers did nothing, they are the CANCER and they REMAIN, and we the GAMBLER came back enthusiastically to the same ol same ol, worse even now.  It's ok we factor into our handicapping and bets.

Thank you for sharing WHIP, you're an insightful, interesting handicapper and a transparent dude!  GL Bro!   ;D

It's Official!

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2023, 10:29:26 AM »
Rabbit- thanks as always. Im playing and always appreciate ur insights. Dont often use, as i prefer my losing picks lol, but often find something of value in ur brief reviews that i have at times modified my selections and had success with.

Unfortunately, and dont want to jinx ur best bet, but im already on ur play in last. This barn, when horse well intended, can really get a horse to go. I used 1 and 3 underneath in tris exactas as both fit here and may be overlooked a little in wagering because trainers are driving.  Both guys can drive so 1 and 3 arent imho just getting in a little training.

Gl to any punters  playing!

AGUA CALIENTE

• Elite
  • Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing.
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2023, 01:25:49 PM »
WHIP is the best I've seen on here for Canadian Races. Cashed many a big ticket on exactas when he reaches out. Thanks Again. I hope my action doesn't wreck the odds

pylon

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2023, 02:31:08 PM »
Rabbit- thanks as always. Im playing and always appreciate ur insights. Dont often use, as i prefer my losing picks lol, but often find something of value in ur brief reviews that i have at times modified my selections and had success with.

Unfortunately, and dont want to jinx ur best bet, but im already on ur play in last. This barn, when horse well intended, can really get a horse to go. I used 1 and 3 underneath in tris exactas as both fit here and may be overlooked a little in wagering because trainers are driving.  Both guys can drive so 1 and 3 arent imho just getting in a little training.

Gl to any punters  playing!
..Dewey in a bit of trouble.....got a positive a few days ago.........learn ed from the best.....Big Bill

PucksnHorses

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2023, 06:52:21 PM »
I like a couple of horses tonight.

2nd. #4 Skylar, Had a big late kick, now switches barns and gets Filion.

7th. #9 Arrakis, He had sneaky late trot between horses, and finds a soft group.

10th. #7 Rock And Twist, Long shot play tonight, had nice late life in last, does lose McNair, but that will only add to the price.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2023, 11:42:18 PM »

Roy stiffed the 4 horse in the stretch, there is no 2 ways about it!  Mohawk stages races, period!   :P
It's Official!

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2023, 09:25:26 AM »
I agree wholeheartedly mohawk appears to me to have preordained winners at times. Im vary wary when attention is focused elsewhere. For example, on levy final night  they had several results that looked wonky to me.

This race just looked to me like roy got outdriven by jay mac. Imho on this night he had best horse (nice call rabbit; tough luck for us all though). Roy got away crappy, had to come first over, then got cover from the gois horse. The gois horse was judged by roy to be moving too slow so roy pulled three wide on the turn and actually drifted to four path. Jay m neanwhile saved some ground and just got up.if roy had been a tad more patient, 4 wins.

One of the reasons i thought the marfsi horse might be ready to go was jay mac was named by the trainer to ride originally but jumped to the winner. Wish marfsi had gone to mcnair instead of roy. Not sure why he didnt, doug is normally the go too guy  fir barn.

Sometimes well laid plans of mice and men go awry. Im turning the page.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2023, 10:20:45 AM »
I agree wholeheartedly mohawk appears to me to have preordained winners at times. Im vary wary when attention is focused elsewhere. For example, on levy final night  they had several results that looked wonky to me.

This race just looked to me like roy got outdriven by jay mac. Imho on this night he had best horse (nice call rabbit; tough luck for us all though). Roy got away crappy, had to come first over, then got cover from the gois horse. The gois horse was judged by roy to be moving too slow so roy pulled three wide on the turn and actually drifted to four path. Jay m neanwhile saved some ground and just got up.if roy had been a tad more patient, 4 wins.

One of the reasons i thought the marfsi horse might be ready to go was jay mac was named by the trainer to ride originally but jumped to the winner. Wish marfsi had gone to mcnair instead of roy. Not sure why he didnt, doug is normally the go too guy  fir barn.

Sometimes well laid plans of mice and men go awry. Im turning the page.

He was measured not to win, after far outside wide BIG MOVE in the stretch, only a whip tap once on the top of hind quarters, then watched and measured to not win. Watch the replays and wait for the stretch head on too.   tmbz1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqIPiksXECI

« Last Edit: May 02, 2023, 11:02:44 AM by Senator Blutarsky »
It's Official!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal