Author Topic: OH BOY,TRUMP INDICKTED  (Read 6471 times)

NJ Observer

• Stakes Horse
Re: OH BOY,TRUMP INDICKTED
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2023, 08:14:36 AM »
THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO LOVE TRUMP ARE BRAINWASHED MAGA LOSERS, RACIST JERKOFFS, AND WHACKJOBS!!! HE'S THE WORST/MOST CORRUPT PRESIDENT WE EVER HAD IN 247 YEARS OF EXISTENCE!!! EVERYONE KNOWS THAT NIXON AND HIS CREW WAS CORRUPT; THEY HAD 76 CRIMINAL REFERRALS AND THAT INCLUDED WATERGATE!!! REAGAN HAD 1/2 AS MANY WITH IRAN-CONTRA!!! TRUMP? OVER 300+ AND CLIMBING EVERY WEEK!!! THERE'S NO FUCKING WAY THE U.S. IS OR WAS BETTER OFF WITH HIM IN THE WHITE HOUSE!!!

HE STOLE THE FAMILY FORTUNE!!! HE SCREWED 1/2 OF THE CONSTRUCTION TRADESMEN OVER IN THE 80S!!! HE WENT BANKRUPT 6X!!!
HE MIGHT BE THE BIGGEST LOSER OF ALL TIME!!! NOT EVEN SUITCASE MIKE LACHANCE WAS THIS CORRUPT...AND THAT'S SAYING SOMETHING!!!

FUCK TRUMP IN HIS MAGA MOUTH!!!
P.S. I  DIDN'T CARE FOR OBAMA BUT HE HAS ZERO!!! THAT'S RIGHT ZERO CRIMINAL REFERRALS!!! I THOUGHT THAT ERIC HOLDER WAS A SCUMBAG BUT YEP NOT A SINGLE ONE!!!
DEPORT THE MEXICALI!!!  PENA ES EL CHEATO Y STUPIDO!!!

balmoralfan

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2023, 02:04:42 PM »
Seriously, how can Chump expect to win, all things being equal (no rigging, electoral college fake electors, etc.) when he polls at 5% of independent voters and African Americans?
He is a dipshit who lost the popular vote twice and led an insurrection where policemen were killed. He also sold secrets to Putin.
If you're a conservative, get behind a DeSantis now or be run over like a driver on the lead flipped out of the bike in a 10 horse field.

slivercharm

• Elite
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2023, 08:08:56 PM »
Seriously, how can Chump expect to win, all things being equal (no rigging, electoral college fake electors, etc.) when he polls at 5% of independent voters and African Americans?
He is a dipshit who lost the popular vote twice and led an insurrection where policemen were killed. He also sold secrets to Putin.
If you're a conservative, get behind a DeSantis now or be run over like a driver on the lead flipped out of the bike in a 10 horse field.

Please tell us what policeman were killed. Names and who has been charged with their murder

The only person that was actually killed was Ashli Babbitt who was shot by a Capital police officer

Sold secrets to Putin  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Your whole whining post and that turd nj observer both get the coveted 5 dancing bananas

hvc.1 hvc.1 hvc.1 hvc.1 hvc.1
gonna start a syndicate betting balmoral, who wants to invest?

balmoralfan

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2023, 10:51:42 AM »
Hey bean counter, how does RJ's taint taste these days? Sux to be all washed up and snowed in by an Oxy haze before 40 huh? That shitbag house in Crete your folks had is worth about 1/2 of mine, but then again I'm no big shot accountant with an important job downtown. I just own successful businesses and invest wisely.
Go suck off RJ and his cheating, juicing old man JSA. Do you have white,, blue & gold pajamas with the trap door in the rear?  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

slivercharm

• Elite
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2023, 09:40:11 PM »
Hey bean counter, how does RJ's taint taste these days? Sux to be all washed up and snowed in by an Oxy haze before 40 huh? That shitbag house in Crete your folks had is worth about 1/2 of mine, but then again I'm no big shot accountant with an important job downtown. I just own successful businesses and invest wisely.
Go suck off RJ and his cheating, juicing old man JSA. Do you have white,, blue & gold pajamas with the trap door in the rear?  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Lol your reply is talking about a house joe Anderson sold in Crete 20 years ago that lost value cause IL is a shit hole and most smart people jumped the border to get lower taxes and better schools and republican leadership

Please provide us your address the names of your business and a statement from your broker about ur investments

If u refuse we know ur lying

hvc.1 hvc.1 hvc.1 hvc.1 hvc.1 
gonna start a syndicate betting balmoral, who wants to invest?

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2023, 08:29:59 PM »
I am new to this category of Plop. After reading all these posts I am laughing so hard I think I leaked. Whatever side you are on I wish that Fox, CNN  and CNBC would put some of you guys on to duke it out. It certainly is more entertaining than watching the tight skirts say nothing new month after month. And how about the pretty boys who say even less. CNN and CNBC are praying for Trump to be indicted again while the FOX people want to see a few hangings live. As Don King the boxing promoter used to say, “Only in America!”

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2023, 12:20:38 PM »
MARGIE TAYLOR GREENE today says this:,
JESUS was never persecuted like DONALD J. TRUMP. IF that the case,would she be in agreement that at a minimum LYIN CROOK DRAFT DODGER should be CRUZIFIED and instead of MAGA HAT on the FUCS head a CROWOWN OF THORNES replace it. MARGIE is one FUCKED up TRANS-SEXUAL.

What the fuck are you trying to say here? Fuck

;
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for honest Joe and Mrs Canker Cackles
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2023, 08:14:25 PM »
Judge Jeanine close to 70 years old but still sucks cock daily.
I despise judge Janine, shes a giant phoney.
I once had a business that did some business in westchester county ny when she was the district attorney for that county.
For any establishment in weschester county to hire any music entertainment such as dj or karaoke the business required a cabaret license from westchester county.
There was an incident or 2 where illegal activities took place in bars and judge janines answer was to stop issuing cabaret licenses thereby not allowing new businesses to have any sort of entertainment legally while established businesses had free rein causing a very unfair system

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2023, 10:03:45 PM »
I despise judge Janine, shes a giant phoney.
I once had a business that did some business in westchester county ny when she was the district attorney for that county.
For any establishment in weschester county to hire any music entertainment such as dj or karaoke the business required a cabaret license from westchester county.
There was an incident or 2 where illegal activities took place in bars and judge janines answer was to stop issuing cabaret licenses thereby not allowing new businesses to have any sort of entertainment legally while established businesses had free rein causing a very unfair system

a little hard to follow your point.  BUT, no way I can accept a negative post about Judge Jeanine   :-*  ooo-la-la.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2023, 10:13:45 PM »
A little hard to follow any points here. Although I do like walking around Hard. tmbz1
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2023, 09:41:42 AM »
A little hard to follow any points here. Although I do like walking around Hard. tmbz1

11.chrz 11.chrz 11.chrz

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for honest Joe and Mrs Canker Cackles
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2023, 03:41:33 PM »
I thought I spelled it out quite clearly but let me try again.
In the late 90's to the mid 2000's I had a business that provided music services in NY as a side hustle. In westchester county ny there were several establishments that wanted to hire me but couldnt because they couldnt obtain a cabaret license which was required to have live entertainment. some businesses already had a cabaret license but suddenly judge janine who at that time was the Westchester county DA decided to stop issuing cabaret licenses thereby creating an unfair advantage to established businesses and not allowing new businesses to have any live entertainment, not even a jukebox.
I generally dont have wet dreams over 80 year old women

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2023, 03:06:55 PM »
I CAN'T SEE. Long time no see. Maybe I missed your posts or where you been.
Just like to tell you about the WITCH JUDGE. She was 72 in past JUNE. Her BO-TOX and LIFTS will in future soon be fallin apart. But that not me main concern.
You gotta LOVE the WITCH when she DA. HER RICH husband thrown in jail for TAX EVASION. She a DA and claims she got nothin to do with it as they file togeather and she not anythin aware of filins. WHAT a POS this FUC is. All over HUNTER and she did same thin. Hows about at the time she DA and she FUCKIN a lead detective on cases in front of her court. And lastly: when she had her own show on FOX. The fuckin BITCH WHORE was cancelled because she was bozzin non-stop drinkin on AIR and forgettin what she sayin and slurrin her words. And know she goes BIDEN is unfit . What a FUCKIN PIECE OF WORK.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2023, 03:11:23 PM »
By the way,I CAN'T SEE.
You ain't who I think you are. You can just resond: YES or NO.

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2023, 03:14:28 PM »
I CAN'T SEE. And lastly: when she had her own show on FOX. The fuckin BITCH WHORE was cancelled because she was bozzin non-stop drinkin on AIR and forgettin what she sayin and slurrin her words. And know she goes BIDEN is unfit . What a FUCKIN PIECE OF WORK.

Wild investigative reporting from Lil' Crank Frank  :  he saw a skit on Saturday Night Live and used that as a basis.  Leave it to Johnny Franco to heave-ho a tall tale off somethin' he saw on a lib television program.
Jeanine is not 72  -  look it up.  when she's on the 5 show, always wearin' a stylish dress ... look over them yams - lookin' good

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal