Author Topic: OH BOY,TRUMP INDICKTED  (Read 6469 times)

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
Re: OH BOY,TRUMP INDICKTED
« Reply #45 on: August 23, 2023, 08:37:43 AM »
Very weak, old son.

Even for your ancient self.  Very, very weak.

You really have no better "WhatAbout!" comeback than you dreaming about fucking some 85 yo news lady?

Try again.

Well, Lil Crank Frank turned me aside when I was on the case, so to speak, for that fetching babe, Judge Jeanine.  Tho, I deserve a what-the-what for tossing in old Andrea Mitchell.  Her career finale is a sad statement on staying too long ... she once was a hard-hitting, investigative news hound - however, over the past decade, MSNBC handed her what she was instructed to believe.  Real sad  -  and, dare I re-mention, she hooked up w/ fossilized Greenspan .. whi has gotta be turning the age-ometer to 100 --

Weak?  on this one - ya gots me

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #46 on: August 23, 2023, 10:24:51 AM »
Hey GLEN. Did you actually state there is only 3 branches of SERVICE. Take your civilian ASS and learn.
In no particular order:
(1) ARMY
(2) NAVY
(3) AIR FORCE
(4) MARINES
(5) US COAST GUARD
(6) MERCHANT MARINES

You have know been EDUCATED,CIVILIAN BOY. And all dislike DRAFT DODGIN BOY. You have been EDUCATED again.

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for honest Joe and Mrs Canker Cackles
« Reply #47 on: August 23, 2023, 10:28:28 AM »
Hey GLEN. Did you actually state there is only 3 branches of SERVICE. Take your civilian ASS and learn.
In no particular order:
(1) ARMY
(2) NAVY
(3) AIR FORCE
(4) MARINES
(5) US COAST GUARD
(6) MERCHANT MARINES

You have know been EDUCATED,CIVILIAN BOY. And all dislike DRAFT DODGIN BOY. You have been EDUCATED again.
JF you missed one,
The Space Force

mottoman

• Top Claimer
« Reply #48 on: August 23, 2023, 01:17:50 PM »
The biggest force of all the TRUMPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #49 on: August 23, 2023, 02:43:54 PM »
GLRN. Your LOVERBOY has a base of 30%. And those like you are LUNATICS. Watch the DEBATE tonight ,which you will. CHRISTIE has no chance but he gonna DESTROY your LOVERBOY.

mottoman

• Top Claimer
« Reply #50 on: August 23, 2023, 04:51:02 PM »
I will be watching Frazier reruns or Gunsmoke. 

kantseeback

• Elite
« Reply #51 on: August 24, 2023, 06:42:49 AM »
CC's tie looked like a pinstripe on a blimp.
I think the winners and losers,
Ramaswamy looked good.
Pence has no chance, robotic religious zealot. 

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #52 on: August 24, 2023, 11:17:24 AM »
CC's tie looked like a pinstripe on a blimp.
I think the winners and losers,
Ramaswamy looked good.
Pence has no chance, robotic religious zealot.

Pence was a self centered fool.  Tim Scott didn't get enough time; but, was good.  The governors out on the wings need to fold their tents, neither made any traction.

The losers?  the producers of Fox News who left their headline talent hanging in the wing w/o getting control of the debate.

FAIL

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #53 on: August 28, 2023, 04:07:47 PM »
JOHN FRANK ARMY feels he must say sumthin.
HEY GLEN your LOVERBOY.
I gets his lawlers are goin try and delay all future procedings against the 215 lb DRAFT DODGIN LYIN fuc. It ain't gonna work.
The fat FUC LYIN FUC is gonna have to show up in court. His white supreme BOYS that he tossed to side ain't gonna save the FAT FUC with their KILLINS distractin. FAT FUC goona have to be in COURT.
I'ss might add. This FUC convicted on any counts he sooner gonna be sent to jail. Fuc that SECRET SERVICE SHIT. The FAT FUC thru commisary can most likly have any SHIT he wants with exception.

BUT THE LYIN FAT FUC DRAFT DODGER even if he on HOUSE ARREST will never see a GOLF COURSE again,even if on his own proberty. His lawlers will go it's his backyard. Public won't see it that way includin,COURTS.

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #54 on: August 29, 2023, 08:58:32 AM »
JOHN FRANK ARMY feels he must say sumthin.
It ain't gonna work.
The fat FUC LYIN FUC is gonna have to show up in court. His white supreme BOYS that he tossed to side ain't gonna save the FAT FUC with their KILLINS distractin. FAT FUC goona have to be in COURT.
This FUC convicted on any counts he sooner gonna be sent to jail. Fuc that SECRET SERVICE SHIT. The FAT FUC thru commisary can most likly have any SHIT he wants with exception.

BUT THE LYIN FAT FUC DRAFT DODGER even if he on HOUSE ARREST will never see a GOLF COURSE again,even if on his own proberty.

Uh-Oh, Lil Crank Frank.  All that vulgar slobber doesn't validate your point.  Noone is impressed by the dirty talk.  Most especially Sister Merry Mustache ... after she calls Frankie to the front of the classroom for a wallop by that Board of Education, whilst the entire class laughs uproariously, then - Frank is ordered to take the long walk to the rectory where Pastor Stinkington is waiting to give Lil Crank Frank a serious talking to.

Slow down with all the dirty talk, John .. you're better than that

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #55 on: August 29, 2023, 11:38:12 AM »
I’m trying understand why this discussion about Trump and others are happening under Harness Racing. In his spare time does Trump train yearlings n Bedminster? Is Biden driving horses at Bangor Raceway? Just asking…

kantseeback

• Elite
« Reply #56 on: August 29, 2023, 10:16:03 PM »
I’m trying understand why this discussion about Trump and others are happening under Harness Racing. In his spare time does Trump train yearlings n Bedminster? Is Biden driving horses at Bangor Raceway? Just asking…
Maybe the connection is Kamala Harris has a horse face.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #57 on: September 06, 2023, 02:04:30 PM »

Bedminster was a horse farm previously when it was owned by John DeLorean. And.... Lana Lobell is right around the corner at Fidlers Elbow.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    Today at 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    Today at 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    Today at 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    Today at 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    Today at 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    Today at 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    Today at 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    Today at 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal