Author Topic: How can I find out if a horse is owned by blacks or not?  (Read 2401 times)

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
How can I find out if a horse is owned by blacks or not?
« on: March 09, 2023, 06:51:42 PM »
Without being racist I’m trying to keep betting starts on black owned and trained horses versus non black. Anyone know to figure it out.

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
Re: How can I find out if a horse is owned by blacks or not?
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2023, 07:10:47 PM »
Without being racist? Who would ever accuse you of being racist??

London

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2023, 08:09:54 PM »
Whats the fuckin point...

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2023, 08:18:40 PM »
Because the blacks tend to not take really good care of their horses and you can sometimes pick one up cheap. But the Jews forget it. They will give their animal any kind of pre race juice not knowing if it will kill the horse. With the Jews, they don’t give a crap they just juice and go. The blacks just don’t feed their horses. And there is nothing racist about this thread.

London

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2023, 08:20:22 PM »
Because the blacks tend to not take really good care of their horses and you can sometimes pick one up cheap. But the Jews forget it. They will give their animal any kind of pre race juice not knowing if it will kill the horse. With the Jews, they don’t give a crap they just juice and go. The blacks just don’t feed their horses. And there is nothing racist about this thread.
sorry dude..but you been.smoking to much crake..

Herman German

• NW-1
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2023, 08:31:11 PM »
IF YOU WALK THRU THE SHEDROW AND IT SMELLS LIKE JERI CURL, PIGS FEET, AND KOOLS...IT'S DEFINITELY A DARKIE OPERATION.
P.S. IF NO ONE IS ON TIME...MOST DEFINITELY!

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2023, 11:42:33 PM »
Without being racist I’m trying to keep betting starts on black owned and trained horses versus non black. Anyone know to figure it out.

Black owned horses have a N after their name. Or is that N for New Zealand? Oh well

73cv.2
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2023, 11:56:07 PM »
I am going to ask the Usta if it’s possible if They can put in the program where they show an (L) for lasix right next to that (AAC)= African American connections. It’s hard enough to handicap the races without having this type of information.

hot2trot

• Top Claimer
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2023, 01:36:39 AM »
Black owned horses have a N after their name. Or is that N for New Zealand? Oh well

73cv.2

this wins.  just end the thread  ngc3

Frank the Zipper

• Stakes Horse
  • Shoot 'em up
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2023, 07:12:06 AM »
I once owned a pacer in partnership with a black friend. The horse hated me but loved Lou. Why?..because they were the same color.

tumbleweed

• Open / FFA
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2023, 11:56:05 AM »
Mike Ant never ceases to disappoint us at what an ignorant and pathetic human being he really is. Thanks Mike for being who you are and making the rest of us so much better.

Hypocrisy

• NW-1
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2023, 05:18:01 PM »
I really hope your not actually in this business and are just another degenerate gambler because harness racing really doesn't need anymore pos shit people then it already has, and this my friend is a pos post

SAW

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2023, 07:20:54 PM »
I really hope your not actually in this business and are just another degenerate gambler because harness racing really doesn't need anymore pos shit people then it already has, and this my friend is a pos post
Mike Ant never ceases to disappoint us at what an ignorant and pathetic human being he really is. Thanks Mike for being who you are and making the rest of us so much better.

Its almost like he just posts stupid/shit to get replies/traffic on the site??? Strange isn't it???

kooter for hipin

• Open / FFA
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2023, 08:55:10 PM »
Its almost like he just posts stupid/shit to get replies/traffic on the site??? Strange isn't it???

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2023, 09:02:53 PM »
It’s a secret handicapping edge that’s been kept quiet all these years on if the owner/trainer is a shine or not and I feel it’s time to bring it into the forefront. It’s 2023 people! I demand that my programs says black or non black connections.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal