Author Topic: so JOHN FRANK ARMY need to understand this  (Read 2330 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
so JOHN FRANK ARMY need to understand this
« on: February 23, 2023, 04:50:39 PM »
And this ain't the first time.
SOOEES you got MICHIGAN STATE MILLER. He a freshman. Makes hin 19 if legit or 23 if he flunked 5 times. He their STAR player. Although the team itself ain't doin so well.
Projected to drop out of college after 1st year and go as high as 5th in draft.
So lets see. He provides the glock to his team mate MILES. SAYS MILES needs it for protection. MILES gets in car with some screwball and MILES gives it to PHYSCO. PHYCO does a DRIVIN shootin and kills a young women. MILES say's he had no idea that gonna happen. MILLER says he had no idea. MICHIGAN STATE says,OUR BOY INNOCENT and should be allowed to play. At the start of THINS. WHAT MILLER a 19 year old allowed to have a GUN on campus to begin with. TED NUGENT: ALL young kids need GUNS to proteck themselves. Thank you INSANE DRAFT DODGER. The family of deceased will always be thankful for your comfortin statement.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Re: so JOHN FRANK ARMY need to understand this
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2023, 02:35:10 PM »
My bad. So many shootings goin on I got schools confused.
It ALABAMA #2 at moment in college B-BALL. Of course they not gonna suspend their star player for any reason.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2023, 06:04:52 PM »
One last post before I'sss croak before end of NCAA tourney.
This kid I believe last name DAVIS. Played for a shit college team,but fell 4 points short of breakin PISTOL PETE'S all time college scorin record.
NOW meesese a PISTOL PETE fan. Pure shooter from outside. GOD could he shoot.
Now DAVIS goin I got FUCKED from breakin record. Ya know that college has 3 post season tourneys. The last I believe is called the CBT. He complainin me team should have been allowed in. His team record be 14-19. Similiar to me record with NCAA B-BALL. His last game his team let him shoot last 5 shots all at 3. He missed them all. So,he cryin that NCAA refused to let me team play with 14-19 record and because everyone wanted to preserve PISTOL'S record. The tournament DIRECTOR said if his team were allowed in,5 teams were goin drop out. PISTOL PETE'S son said. You had your chance. You had 5 shots and missed and yooouuse 14-19. You second all time and you schould be PROUD of THAT.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2023, 12:26:45 PM »
SOOEES you got MICHIGAN STATE MILLER. He a freshman. Makes hin 19 if legit or 23 if he flunked 5 times. He their STAR player. Although the team itself ain't doin so well.
So lets see. He provides the glock to his team mate MILES. SAYS MILES needs it for protection. MILES gets in car with some screwball and MILES gives it to PHYSCO. PHYCO does a DRIVIN shootin and kills a young women. MILES say's he had no idea that gonna happen. MILLER says he had no idea. MICHIGAN STATE says,OUR BOY INNOCENT and should be allowed to play. At the start of THINS. WHAT MILLER a 19 year old allowed to have a GUN on campus to begin with. TED NUGENT: ALL young kids need GUNS to proteck themselves. Thank you INSANE DRAFT DODGER. The family of deceased will always be thankful for your comfortin statement.

PSYCHO? should you really be using this word?
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2023, 01:43:32 PM »

You sound like a guy that couldnt get TED NUGENT Tickets

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2023, 05:01:46 PM »
Nugent is a rock legend boiiiii

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: Bitter Truth just shit his depends
    April 20, 2024, 09:46:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: Unc Jerry Kicks ass at Mohawk
    April 20, 2024, 09:15:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: HONK HONK I shut the sound off on Mohawk, Fuc those two mouths
    April 20, 2024, 08:10:27 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Cock a Doodle Do. Uncle Jerry's says, and cock'el do!
    April 20, 2024, 07:48:44 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about the middle east sand rats, why does he and Obunghole keep sending billions to Iran?
    April 20, 2024, 01:56:02 PM
  • Michael Petrelli: WNBA should just copy the Haness Racing business model. State welfare.
    April 19, 2024, 07:42:20 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal