Author Topic: Prosecutors Request Reduced Prison Sentence For Surick  (Read 13959 times)

toothman

• Stakes Horse
Re: Prosecutors Request Reduced Prison Sentence For Surick
« Reply #45 on: January 16, 2023, 09:24:46 PM »
Is it possible that Nicky sang like a canary and this sentence reduction request is part of his deal to make it APPEAR that Sandals didn't give them much , so as to take the informer heat off him?
You'd think the Feds would be good and pissed at him and not look to do him any favors?

Or maybe I watch too much Law and Order?

The Exporter

• Elite
« Reply #46 on: January 17, 2023, 06:08:09 AM »

Statistics are only revealed camp counselors ?
In a level 5 or a camp, all prisoners have jobs. Some work as admin. assistants. They already know who is coming and who is going. These guys will research the new meat before he arrives at admissions. The internet is accessible and they see the same info we see.
 Nicky Shower Shoes is already branded a Rat. But this is not 1950. Most of the inmates are Rats. Mrs. Shuricks little boy will not be fighting to top 10 contenders as the resident Nit Wit may want to believe.   What he will do is like in any other social setting, make friends and align with people of similar backgrounds and likes.  No mistaking, there will always be someone who dislikes him for what ever reason. He still needs to be on his toes. If he is into homo activity, then there is that action for him. But, rape is not common if he minds his business. He might fund the right commissary accounts or make certain contact for others  in exchange for protection. There is always someone, an inmate that runs the unit. He is often given privileges by the screws to keep order in the unit.
 A camp is designated for guys with a long stretch who have completed most and will be released soon. They have a clean record at a more secure prison and are found unlikely to cause trouble or escape.  Others, Like Nicky who have a longer bid but the pre sentencing report shows they are a low threat to escape or disrupt. They will not risk loosing that privilege just to fuck with someone. They will exploit every thing they can from a new dude.
So Nicky Shower Shoes will be fine if he can learn not to try and hustle and just fit in.
 Chris Oakes is at Danbury, Connecticut. It is a Level 2 and a camp. They also have about 120 female inmates . I guess he found a way to fit in, so will Nick.

Nick Suricks Mom

• NW-1
« Reply #47 on: January 19, 2023, 05:51:57 AM »
My boy nicki just do what his Momma tell him to like a good son do I thinkhe deserves to be treated with respect for helping out. We promise he dont do it again
Me and my boy nickie say so on

COUNSELOR

• Top Claimer
« Reply #48 on: January 19, 2023, 11:26:31 PM »
NO FEDERAL PRISON HAS THE INTERNET.  ZERO.  INMATES HAVE ILLEGAL PHONES BUT IF THEY GET CAUGHT IT IS "SHU" TIME AND MORE POINTS---ATT 11 POINTS THEY COULD BE FORCED UP A LADDER TO MINIMUM OR MEDIUM---NOT GOOD.

THERE IS A TEXT MACHINE THAT LOOKS LIKE AN OLD MCINTOSH THAT YOU CAN TEXT OUT AND RECEIVE MESSAGES INTO YOUR PRIVATE TEXT MAIL.   THESE TEXT ARE MONITORED BY  THE PRISON STAFF---AS IS EVERY PHONE CALL MADE GOING OUT.  YOU GET 30 MINUTES PER MONTH ON THE PHONE EXCEPT IN THANKSGIVING AND CHRISTMAS ---IN THOSE TWO MONTHS YOU GET 1 HOUR TOTAL--THERE IS NO INCOMING CALLS AND ONLY MAIL 5 DAYS A WEEK---ALL MAIL IS OPENED AND READ BY STAFF AND PHOTO COPIED.   FURTHER NO ORIGINAL PICTURES/PHOTOS ARE PERMITTED INTO THE CAMP OR FACILITY.  YOU HAVE ZERO FREEDOM AND THAT IS AT CAMP!

TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE REST OF THIS FELLAS LIFE!  HE IS ELIGIBLE TO NOTHING FREE FROM THE GOVERNMENT----ALL GONE.
Is it possible that Nicky sang like a canary and this sentence reduction request is part of his deal to make it APPEAR that Sandals didn't give them much , so as to take the informer heat off him?
You'd think the Feds would be good and pissed at him and not look to do him any favors?

Or maybe I watch too much Law and Order?

Low Groove

• Open / FFA
« Reply #49 on: January 20, 2023, 02:14:47 AM »
Luc swore he would get home confinement.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #50 on: January 20, 2023, 06:39:25 AM »
Luc swore he would get home confinement.
You can't believe that Lucpark guy.

Ask the 23 winners of his contests still waiting for their prizes.

Trottin kid

• NW-1
« Reply #51 on: January 20, 2023, 09:43:50 PM »
Lol luc kinda reminds a guy of a dog chasing its own tail... Makes a lot of noise while going in circles, not getting anywhere but letting the whole world know he's got his head up his ass!!!

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #52 on: January 20, 2023, 10:52:47 PM »
He' about the size of a wiener dog too!  ngc3

COUNSELOR

• Top Claimer
« Reply #53 on: January 21, 2023, 01:38:05 AM »
THERE WAS NEVER A CHANCE THT THIS MAN WOULD GET HOME CONFINEMENT---EVEN WITH THE PROFER HE WAS DESTINED TO RECEIVE 48-72 MONTHS PLUS PROBATION --RESTITUTION AND FINES.

THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT HAS THEIR GUILTY EVIDENCE BEFORE THE DEFENDANTS ARE CHARGED.   TRUTHFULLY, 97% OF ALL CHARGED IN THE FEDERAL SYSTEM ARE FOUND GUILTY AND 80% PLEAD OUT.   YOU HAVE LESS THAN 3% TO WIN AT TRIAL.   DOES NOT HAPPEN!

IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE FROM THE DAY THIS FELLA WAS CHARGED FOR ANYTHING OTHER THAN JAIL TIME  THE PROFFER JUST WOULD GIVE HIM AROUND 10% OF HIS FINAL SENTENCE!

I BELEIVE JUDGE WILL GIVE HIM THE OPTION TO APPEAL BUT THE JUDGE WILL FORCE HIM TO REMAIN INCARCERATED IF THE APPEAL IS FILED.   HE CANNOT WIN AN APPEAL---RECALL HE COULD BE SENTENCED TO MORE TIME IN ANOTHER TRIAL WITH A DIFFERENT JUDGE.   OTHER THAN MONEY FOR FEES--HIS ATTORNEY WOULD ADVISE DO NOT APPEAL AS HE CANNOT WIN--IT CAN ONLY BE WORSE.

Locked in with pace

• Stakes Horse
THE COUNSELOR DESERVES CREDIT. HE'S BEEN SPOT ON DURING THESE CASES
« Reply #54 on: January 21, 2023, 02:35:20 AM »
This guy knows his stuff and it helps with him explaining how the court system works.

The Exporter

• Elite
« Reply #55 on: January 21, 2023, 08:05:59 AM »
THERE WAS NEVER A CHANCE THT THIS MAN WOULD GET HOME CONFINEMENT---EVEN WITH THE PROFER HE WAS DESTINED TO RECEIVE 48-72 MONTHS PLUS PROBATION --RESTITUTION AND FINES.

THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT HAS THEIR GUILTY EVIDENCE BEFORE THE DEFENDANTS ARE CHARGED.   TRUTHFULLY, 97% OF ALL CHARGED IN THE FEDERAL SYSTEM ARE FOUND GUILTY AND 80% PLEAD OUT.   YOU HAVE LESS THAN 3% TO WIN AT TRIAL.   DOES NOT HAPPEN!

IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE FROM THE DAY THIS FELLA WAS CHARGED FOR ANYTHING OTHER THAN JAIL TIME  THE PROFFER JUST WOULD GIVE HIM AROUND 10% OF HIS FINAL SENTENCE!

I BELEIVE JUDGE WILL GIVE HIM THE OPTION TO APPEAL BUT THE JUDGE WILL FORCE HIM TO REMAIN INCARCERATED IF THE APPEAL IS FILED.   HE CANNOT WIN AN APPEAL---RECALL HE COULD BE SENTENCED TO MORE TIME IN ANOTHER TRIAL WITH A DIFFERENT JUDGE.   OTHER THAN MONEY FOR FEES--HIS ATTORNEY WOULD ADVISE DO NOT APPEAL AS HE CANNOT WIN--IT CAN ONLY BE WORSE.

Question for the Good Councilor; is 'Little Nicky subject to state charges for these or related crimes? Same question for all, I guess.

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #56 on: January 21, 2023, 08:35:27 AM »
why no rico act whit these guys

bond

• Elite
« Reply #57 on: January 21, 2023, 08:58:01 AM »
why no rico act whit these guys

Good question--i was thinking the same thing---would have given them more severe penalties would it not??

The Exporter

• Elite
« Reply #58 on: January 21, 2023, 10:50:06 AM »
It would have froze their assets at the arraignment. Not giving them a chance to hide assets.

COUNSELOR

• Top Claimer
« Reply #59 on: January 22, 2023, 01:42:11 AM »
ABSOLUTELY GREAT QUESTION!!!!  YES!!!!  THE STATE OR STATES CAN FILE CHARGES AS WELL FOR THE SAME CRIMES!!!  AND YES--HE CAN BE FOUND GUILTY ON NEW CHARGES AND IN FACT SERVE CONCURRENT SENTENCES OR INDIVIDUAL SENTENCES.   MANY RE SERVING TIME IN FEDERAL OR STATE PRISON WHEN THE OTHER COMES AND PICKS UP THE INMATE FOR NEW CHARGES BY EITHER STATE OR FEDERAL.

RECENTLY A CASE INVOLVED A MAN FOUND GUILTY BY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ON FLEECING INNOCENT HOME OWNERS IN PHILADELPHIA--MARYLAND AND DELAWARE----WAS SERVING SENTENCE IN A CAMP ( PLED GUILTY)  THE STATE FILED NEW CHARGES FOR STATE CRIMES OF THE IDENTICAL CRIMES AND THE INMATE WAS TRANSFERRED TO STATE CUSTODY TO BE TRIED.

THAT WAS A BRILLIANT QUESTION.

ADDITIONALLY, THESE FOLKS CAN NOW BE SUED IN CIVIL COURT AND THE INMATES MUST HIRE COUNSEL TO DEFEND OR THEY MUST DEFEND THEIRSELVES OR A JUDGMENT WILL BE ENTERED.   I WOULD EXPECT SOME OF THESE VICTIMS TO SUE IN CIVIL COURT EVEN THOUGH THEY CAN NEVER COLLECT WITH A $42 MILLION JUDGMENT AGAINST THEM.  THEY CAN POSSIBLY FIND SOME ASSETS THRU DISCOVERY.

MULTIPLE STATES COULD FILE CHARGES SINCE THEY TOOK PLACE IN THEIR STATES

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: Bitter Truth just shit his depends
    April 20, 2024, 09:46:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: Unc Jerry Kicks ass at Mohawk
    April 20, 2024, 09:15:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: HONK HONK I shut the sound off on Mohawk, Fuc those two mouths
    April 20, 2024, 08:10:27 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Cock a Doodle Do. Uncle Jerry's says, and cock'el do!
    April 20, 2024, 07:48:44 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about the middle east sand rats, why does he and Obunghole keep sending billions to Iran?
    April 20, 2024, 01:56:02 PM
  • Michael Petrelli: WNBA should just copy the Haness Racing business model. State welfare.
    April 19, 2024, 07:42:20 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal