Author Topic: WHO HAS THE AUTHORITY TO MAKE AN INQUIRY IN AN RACE?  (Read 2780 times)

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
WHO HAS THE AUTHORITY TO MAKE AN INQUIRY IN AN RACE?
« on: October 15, 2022, 09:37:14 PM »
judge
driver
trainer
steward

starting official or judge

president of a race track

vice president of a race track

....is it ethical  to threaten a judge to not a take  horse down

?

can a judge  be fired by race track  if he takes a horse down ?

I DONT KNOW THE RULES OF AN OBJECTION OR AN INQUIRY

PLS HELP ME IM FCKIN CONFUSED?

ALARMING NEWS HAS JUST HIT TWITTER

IM FLOORED BESIDES SHOCKED ..

WHEN DOES AN INQUIRY HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE COLOR OF ONES SKIN?

AGAIN IM FLOORED..

« Last Edit: October 15, 2022, 09:43:29 PM by LUCPARK »
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
Re: WHO HAS THE AUTHORITY TO MAKE AN INQUIRY IN AN RACE?
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2022, 09:43:04 PM »
Driver
Trainer
Owner probably anyone if you get to the judges before the race is made official.
Come on Luc, you know Langley is dead and the Johnston’s are all locked up in prison. Those are the only track owners and big shots who would do shit like that.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2022, 09:48:00 PM by MikeAnt »

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2022, 09:54:59 PM »
Hey luc do you remember at balmoral awhile back when Langley and Johnston’s horses tested positive in an elimination race and they let their horse race on super night and steal more money. I can’t remember those horses name but it was a filly. They screwed so many people back then.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2022, 09:57:55 PM »
 I MISS THE GOOD OLD DAYS

AT LEAST THE JOHNSTONS FUCKED YOU AND TOLD YOU THEY WERE GONNA FCK YOU..

you gotta respect the OG'S from the past..STRAIGHT GANGSTA  SHIT ;D

now a days  it seems judges and stewards are being threatened not to take horses down when there is clear as day reasons for a a horse being taken down..because of sexual preference of a driver  tracks fear political lash back from, the media ?...

ITS ALL OVER TWITTER ..YOU DIDNT SEE IT

ITS APPALLING ..
« Last Edit: October 15, 2022, 10:01:12 PM by LUCPARK »

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2022, 10:49:40 PM »
I MISS THE GOOD OLD DAYS

AT LEAST THE JOHNSTONS FUCKED YOU AND TOLD YOU THEY WERE GONNA FCK YOU..

you gotta respect the OG'S from the past..STRAIGHT GANGSTA  SHIT ;D

now a days  it seems judges and stewards are being threatened not to take horses down when there is clear as day reasons for a a horse being taken down..because of sexual preference of a driver  tracks fear political lash back from, the media ?...

ITS ALL OVER TWITTER ..YOU DIDNT SEE IT

ITS APPALLING ..
I kinda disagree Luc. Weather or not you’re getting F’ed is just wrong. The Johnston’s and Langley would give the appearance of being abov3 board and goody two shoes but really cost a lot of good people their jobs and livelihood. In my world wrong is just wrong. And Langley helped robin out a lot but behind the scenes he was really cold. The guy knew horses and he knew the crooks. Phil forgot more then duke or Johnny would ever know. I think if billy, duke or Johnny weren’t around then Phil would of probably been okay. But robin was just saying the other day, did you seriously ever see Phil smile. He had a miserable life. All the money and nice family but just very unhappy person. Duke and Johnny were imbeciles. I mean duke really wouldn’t try to cause problems but I saw Johnny several times just go after jimmy Ellison and guys he didn’t like to just harass them. And he would use doc the bald snake narotsky to do it. He was too chicken shit to do anything himself.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2022, 10:52:47 PM by MikeAnt »

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2022, 11:08:13 PM »
 JIMMY E RIP .was my trainer for few yrs  he was a good guy .

mr langley was a good guy,,really was he
 wood bullshit with me on qualfying days all the time ..

i threw a fckin dictionary at NORATSKI'S HEAD in race office once  ,,he was a liar  a bad liar   ,,,besides being a fckin scumbag ..
possitivley no respect for him  what so ever 

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2022, 12:21:57 AM »
JIMMY E RIP .was my trainer for few yrs  he was a good guy .

mr langley was a good guy,,really was he
 wood bullshit with me on qualfying days all the time ..

i threw a fckin dictionary at NORATSKI'S HEAD in race office once  ,,he was a liar  a bad liar   ,,,besides being a fckin scumbag ..
possitivley no respect for him  what so ever
Like I said Langley did a lot for robin but he was always unhappy. But he knew his shit. This was before my time but Duncan price told me back in 70’s there were a few Michigan mob guys who raced at sportsman and Langley was messing with them. There names were Katona and spadefore and Phil smarted off to katona and he punched him right in the face. He was never allowed to race at sportsman ever again.
But you are right on about Doc N. In my lifetime I never heard one person who said anything good about him. He was really a no good sob who would hold grudges against people forever. He got his jollies by jacking horseman around. Thought every horseman was scum when he was the biggest scumbag ever. There were guys that wanted to kill him.
But for me the Johnston’s were the worst people in Chicago harness racing. Billy as a total jack of and duke was too stoned to mess with people but Johnny was like doc and hated at balmoral. He was scared of his own shadow. I do miss the old days but I think if they were around today seriously one of the horsemen would kill all of them. They couldn’t get away with there bullshit today

Yonkers1A

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2022, 07:38:48 AM »
Like I said Langley did a lot for robin but he was always unhappy. But he knew his shit. This was before my time but Duncan price told me back in 70’s there were a few Michigan mob guys who raced at sportsman and Langley was messing with them. There names were Katona and spadefore and Phil smarted off to katona and he punched him right in the face. He was never allowed to race at sportsman ever again.
But you are right on about Doc N. In my lifetime I never heard one person who said anything good about him. He was really a no good sob who would hold grudges against people forever. He got his jollies by jacking horseman around. Thought every horseman was scum when he was the biggest scumbag ever. There were guys that wanted to kill him.
But for me the Johnston’s were the worst people in Chicago harness racing. Billy as a total jack of and duke was too stoned to mess with people but Johnny was like doc and hated at balmoral. He was scared of his own shadow. I do miss the old days but I think if they were around today seriously one of the horsemen would kill all of them. They couldn’t get away with there bullshit today

You Midwestern guys put up with a lot of crap that East Coast guys wouldn’t. Someone would have had their brake lines cut.

The Exporter

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2022, 09:46:44 AM »
I would have Rene Allard tasting my food and Richard Banca starting my car.

Brkn Headpole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2022, 05:47:59 PM »
Many can recall Cabrini Hanover "Winning" a big steaks race at Wdb but she broke on the lead and interfered w the horse on her back but since it was owned by David Willmott , the bigshot who sat on the board of directors at Weg, not an an inquiry was launched into the race.

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2022, 08:11:40 PM »
Matt Dillon

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Michael Petrelli: WNBA should just copy the Haness Racing business model. State welfare.
    Today at 07:42:20 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
  • Calhoun: Kirby crossed the Delaware before George Washington to make sure it was safe.  True story 100%
    April 18, 2024, 02:39:12 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Kirby's Ace the most trusted individual in harness racing... at least in his mind. ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 09:32:43 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Only loose ends are the entrails of Delaware residents.
    April 18, 2024, 09:27:22 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Hopefully Admon is cleaning up loose ands and you know what that means!
    April 17, 2024, 11:26:37 PM
  • Unclejerry: COCK-A-DODDLE-DO is the rooster in a pile of PLOP
    April 17, 2024, 11:11:47 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal