Author Topic: Well CALHOUN & LUCPARK what do you have to say now?  (Read 2131 times)

Frank Deglomine

• Open / FFA
Well CALHOUN & LUCPARK what do you have to say now?
« on: October 15, 2022, 01:00:11 AM »
Calhoun first to you……. You can thank me for not taking 500$ off you but I only bet you 10$ a gentleman’s bet. All of us were shocked at how warrior came up so huge tonight. I actually thought I was dreaming when he went by Soaring Now so easy. But the credit goes to Dexter and the entire Hochstetler family. Homer told me last month that he will be okay but I didn’t take it seriously. I really thought we were going to stop but after that huge race in June warrior never raced back to it. But it only took Mr. Calhoun to wake him up and challenge me to a bet on the other thread. Lol It was pretty awesome to see Jay and Connie hugging and crying in the winners circle. Jay gave warrior a big kiss right on the nose!!! Thanks to everyone who believed in warrior and big thanks to Dexter and his groom Jose. Luc you got nothing to be ashamed of. Your horses have you a lot of thrills and money. See you next year. Calhoun, you can donate the $10 to a charity of your choice. I prefer a homeless or woman’s shelter but whatever you decide is cool. I am still in disbelief. Good night everyone.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2022, 01:03:35 AM by Frank Deglomine »

Yonkers1A

• Stakes Horse
Re: Well CALHOUN & LUCPARK what do you have to say now?
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2022, 01:15:18 AM »
Calhoun first to you……. You can thank me for not taking 500$ off you but I only bet you 10$ a gentleman’s bet. All of us were shocked at how warrior came up so huge tonight. I actually thought I was dreaming when he went by Soaring Now so easy. But the credit goes to Dexter and the entire Hochstetler family. Homer told me last month that he will be okay but I didn’t take it seriously. I really thought we were going to stop but after that huge race in June warrior never raced back to it. But it only took Mr. Calhoun to wake him up and challenge me to a bet on the other thread. Lol It was pretty awesome to see Jay and Connie hugging and crying in the winners circle. Jay gave warrior a big kiss right on the nose!!! Thanks to everyone who believed in warrior and big thanks to Dexter and his groom Jose. Luc you got nothing to be ashamed of. Your horses have you a lot of thrills and money. See you next year. Calhoun, you can donate the $10 to a charity of your choice. I prefer a homeless or woman’s shelter but whatever you decide is cool. I am still in disbelief. Good night everyone.

If Calhoun was a true Gentleman he would donate $500 to a charity.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2022, 06:54:19 AM »
I lost.  i pay.

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2022, 07:30:18 AM »

AGUA CALIENTE

• Elite
  • Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing.
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2022, 07:33:05 AM »
All quiet on the EM front.

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2022, 07:47:11 PM »
Hey Frank D, I’ll tell p my hat to you for one thing. You were the guy who came on here last month saying Erv chokes and it proved true. Although many of us Chicagoians already knew that, it’s hard as a handicapper to bet against the guy that you know has the best most expensive horse up in the race. Especially when see them dominating like they were earlier in th3 summer. But I’ll give you a shout out because Ponda warrior was giant last night. Where the hell has he been? Dexter was hanging on for dear life. Lol 

Sweet Louis

• Top Claimer
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2022, 09:11:54 PM »
Frank I'm another 1 who thought u were just flapping your gums and spouting dumb shit but right is right...you were dead on with Erv...however it would have been nice to see Luc get a big win

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Kirby's Ace the most trusted individual in harness racing... at least in his mind. ngc3
    Today at 09:32:43 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Only loose ends are the entrails of Delaware residents.
    Today at 09:27:22 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Hopefully Admon is cleaning up loose ands and you know what that means!
    April 17, 2024, 11:26:37 PM
  • Unclejerry: COCK-A-DODDLE-DO is the rooster in a pile of PLOP
    April 17, 2024, 11:11:47 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Was that a trick question?
    April 16, 2024, 08:37:43 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Only other Sand Rats I suppose?
    April 16, 2024, 08:37:30 PM
  • Unclejerry: Who care's about a bunch of sand rats, Im more concerned about Joe turning this country into a 3rd world shithole.
    April 16, 2024, 04:41:48 PM
  • dougie: Why can't people just talk harness racing instead of politics?
    April 16, 2024, 12:11:21 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal