Author Topic: Harness Racing Uncovered  (Read 183036 times)

Brett Oil Can Boyd

• Open / FFA
Re: Harness Racing Uncovered
« Reply #390 on: September 21, 2022, 07:05:03 AM »
HOW DARE HE MISS THE JUG JUST TO SEE SOME JUDGE YACK ALL ABOUT NOTHING, TALK ABOUT BEING SACRILEGIOUS

NJ HORSEMAN

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #391 on: September 21, 2022, 08:38:14 AM »
EVERYONE KNOWS THAT GURAL WAS THE DRIVING FORCE BEHIND THE FBI INVESTIGATION, THAT BEING SAID

WE MUST BE SURE THAT JEFFS OWN TRAINERS DO NOT GET REDACTED WHEN AND IF, THATS A BIG WORD,IF THIS LIST DOES INDEED APPEAR AND WHO COMPILES THE LIST ITSELF. IF THERE IS EVEN A SNIFF THAT GURAL COMPILES THE LIST, SOMETHING SMELLS FISHY IN THE SWAMP FOR SURE

Joe 4 all

• Top Claimer
  • Bless Your Bets
« Reply #392 on: September 21, 2022, 08:41:37 AM »
EVERYONE KNOWS THAT GURAL WAS THE DRIVING FORCE BEHIND THE FBI INVESTIGATION, THAT BEING SAID

WE MUST BE SURE THAT JEFFS OWN TRAINERS DO NOT GET REDACTED WHEN AND IF, THATS A BIG WORD,IF THIS LIST DOES INDEED APPEAR AND WHO COMPILES THE LIST ITSELF. IF THERE IS EVEN A SNIFF THAT GURAL COMPILES THE LIST, SOMETHING SMELLS FISHY IN THE SWAMP FOR SURE

COULDNT OF SAID IT BETTER MY SELF

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #393 on: September 21, 2022, 12:12:47 PM »
USTA has that. Look under UDRS under .150.

tmbz1  73cv.2
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

GTW

• NW-1
« Reply #394 on: September 21, 2022, 12:26:51 PM »
So let me clarify for everyone here AGAIN. Very shortly the unredacted unsealed list will be released. That list will have every client, what they bought, how much to the cc and when it was purchased. The big ones, EPO, TB500, SGF100 and everything else. Some will be indicted. The rest go to the state commissions and USTA who HAVE TO ACT directly from the government or it is criminal. Like I said in yesterday's video. I will have the list within hours of its release. And I will read it off live and for YouTube. That will be the day the real purge begins. A LOT of people will lose their licenses and a bunch will lose their freedom. It's that simple, and that serious.

Not sure who is telling you that this list will result in suspensions and indictments but NY State tried this same tactic with Lou Pena and it didn't work.
How will this proof differ from Pena?
Records showed he was guilty but an Appeals court said "veterinary records used by Gaming Commission investigators in the case against Pena were insufficient to prove he had violated the state's drug rules."

GTW

• NW-1
« Reply #395 on: September 21, 2022, 01:12:14 PM »
First off Pena was state and this is federal.  If the list shows they bought PED's how do you explain that?
So if these trainers on the list are going to be suspended they will have to lose their State issued licenses.

What federal charges would they receive for appearing in Vet records? There would need to be much more evidence to result in charges. 
The Pena appeal was pretty clear.
In previous Federal cases involving PED's (cycling, Olympics, BALCO) much more evidence was required to result in indictments.

Yonkers1A

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #396 on: September 21, 2022, 01:40:31 PM »
So if these trainers on the list are going to be suspended they will have to lose their State issued licenses.

What federal charges would they receive for appearing in Vet records? There would need to be much more evidence to result in charges. 
The Pena appeal was pretty clear.
In previous Federal cases involving PED's (cycling, Olympics, BALCO) much more evidence was required to result in indictments.

You might be too smart to post on this site.

GTW

• NW-1
« Reply #397 on: September 21, 2022, 01:53:06 PM »
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

The Exporter

• Elite
« Reply #398 on: September 21, 2022, 02:01:40 PM »
I have to agree with Yonkers 1. Anyway, there is huge leap from an incriminating document to a revocation of one's occupational license.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #399 on: September 21, 2022, 02:37:53 PM »
We need COUNSELOR to opine here tmbz1

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #400 on: September 21, 2022, 03:37:00 PM »
We need COUNSELOR to opine here tmbz1

That guy sure do like his cap button. He did have some interesting opinions. Perhaps Mike is the COUNSELOR?

Parked

• Elite
« Reply #401 on: September 21, 2022, 03:38:26 PM »
I have to agree with Yonkers 1. Anyway, there is huge leap from an incriminating document to a revocation of one's occupational license.

Connect being on the list with some phone conversations and it might be more damaging. 
If as reported the new list shows the product, volume and shipping dates it will surely prompt some questions that might be embarrassing to some.. 

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #402 on: September 21, 2022, 03:46:16 PM »

Connect being on the list with some phone conversations and it might be more damaging. 
If as reported the new list shows the product, volume and shipping dates it will surely prompt some questions that might be embarrassing to some..

These people don't get embarrassed.  They walk around with their heads held high even after suspensions.  Knowing they are cheating fellow horsemen.  Where is Dan Nance?  He was right all along!

Racing Troll

• Open / FFA

Emperor Dapple

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #404 on: September 21, 2022, 05:31:10 PM »
https://ustrottingnews.com/richard-banca-sentenced-to-30-months-in-prison/

Thanks for the link.. is it just me or is the cash fine negligible compared to the ill gotten purses that he won as an owner/trainer ?

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • The Thorn: The guy who doesn't make mind bets thinks he's a legend here. But it's all in his mind  ngc3 ngc3
    Today at 12:19:03 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: A dolla makes Jerry Holla
    Today at 10:25:26 AM
  • Unclejerry: HP's #1 Handcapper will be back with Mohawk Trifecta's Saturday 27
    April 26, 2024, 10:44:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Indian24 don't have a dime to place a bet, his Mother gave him a computer
    April 26, 2024, 10:31:26 PM
  • Indian24: 5 horse box in a 7 horse field wtg
    April 26, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Indian24: I'll make a bet that your a egotistical asshole
    April 26, 2024, 10:14:17 PM
  • Indian24: Already made my mind bets like you have
    April 26, 2024, 10:13:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Make a bet Indian24 your making a fool of your self
    April 26, 2024, 10:08:20 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal