Author Topic: Your opinion of this situation ?  (Read 5691 times)

dinkadoo

• Elite
Your opinion of this situation ?
« on: April 26, 2022, 12:52:59 PM »
On lunch break and watched race 2 from Monticello.

Jim Devaux was driving the rail horse that was getting some money played...

Gate leaves, he's working hard to chase and protect the rail. Throws line at horse and chasing with the the whip.
They go into first turn and this horse makes a bad break and leaves the track -- essentially is done. Didn't really cause anyone any problems but himself.

Your Opinion
a) does driver get in trouble ? With little control, horse runs and is eliminated once he had to leave the track and go inside.
b) no trouble ? he was trying to win the race and is in alot of half mile races - first 100 yards can decide outcome.

silent one

• Stakes Horse
Re: Your opinion of this situation ?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2022, 01:20:00 PM »
Your Opinion
a) does driver get in trouble ? With little control, horse runs and is eliminated once he had to leave the track and go inside.
b) no trouble ? he was trying to win the race and is in alot of half mile races - first 100 yards can decide outcome.
c) find something better to do on my lunch break

Sincerely, Silent One

dinkadoo

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2022, 09:46:06 PM »
Your Opinion
c) find something better to do on my lunch break

Sincerely, Silent One
probably correct Silent One.

thought I take wild stab at starting a racing conversation that didn’t involve men blowing each other or someone living in their moms basement.
I tried

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2022, 03:56:53 PM »
John DeSimone was driving and he just sucks. I really don't know what you are asking.

dinkadoo

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2022, 08:13:08 PM »
John DeSimone was driving and he just sucks. I really don't know what you are asking.
My point was that an aggressive driver that had very little control of the horse, runs the horse into a break = not interfere anyone but has eliminated any chance of the customer winning -- should that driver be held accountable. 

Another example could have been the Bongiorno incident at the Meds... Now in that case there was interference and easy assessment of penalty. But had he not interfered, his lack of control probably lent to his making a break.

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2022, 09:52:53 PM »
Yes the driver should be held accountable but they have 100’s of ways they can eliminate the players chances of cashing a ticket.

Vince Treanor

• NW-1
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2022, 07:17:44 PM »
This forum is not for intelligent posts. Ban Dinkadoo

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: Bitter Truth just shit his depends
    April 20, 2024, 09:46:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: Unc Jerry Kicks ass at Mohawk
    April 20, 2024, 09:15:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: HONK HONK I shut the sound off on Mohawk, Fuc those two mouths
    April 20, 2024, 08:10:27 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Cock a Doodle Do. Uncle Jerry's says, and cock'el do!
    April 20, 2024, 07:48:44 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about the middle east sand rats, why does he and Obunghole keep sending billions to Iran?
    April 20, 2024, 01:56:02 PM
  • Michael Petrelli: WNBA should just copy the Haness Racing business model. State welfare.
    April 19, 2024, 07:42:20 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal