Author Topic: Biden and Fed inflation starts it rate hike cycle  (Read 5319 times)

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
Re: Biden and Fed inflation starts it rate hike cycle
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2022, 05:09:11 PM »
I hate the Hamptons.  Too many Heebs

tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1
He who laughs last, laughs best.

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2022, 12:38:16 PM »
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Here are some Pigeon Jim FACTS

Feb2020:  Trump High S&P (pre-pandemic) 3370

Nov 2020: Pigeon Jim Chiken Little 1 Sky Falling as he sobs.

Aug2021:  Biden sets new S&P high, passing pre-pandemic Trump by 30%

Where has the stinky one been the last two months as the bear market continues to roar? Inflation and slow to move Fed with other global issues in Europe and China shutdowns sinks this market. The Biden facts NO longer exists from the day he took office! Nasdaq much lower, Russell 2000 much lower, Dow Jones just dipped under as did the SP. My puts have been tasty for months. Stopped out long ago of commodity stock plays I have more than 60% waiting to pounce for a sign of capitulation to buy certain stocks and some of those will be in the semis. So stinky fish, you should have come for the ride now you're probably broke following your pathetic Biden. Whose new pools are a new low 39%. But still running in 2024...please fucking do!!

Mar14 2022:  Pigeon Jim says Sky DEFINITELY falling this time

Today- 2 weeks later - S&P has strongest 2-week gain in 3 years. within ~4% of high. 

All facts... indisputable facts. 

Post Hop Ergo Proper Hop ... Jim, you're a fucking retard.

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

p.s.  I told you... if you kept lying about Calhoun ... I would tell the truth about you.  It's not my fault you're a moron.  It really isn't.

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2022, 10:17:24 AM »
The  Fish can't reply to this one? Markets change, I guess the stinky one will come back when it rallies. See, I told you it's back over Trump's. Fucking Fish, penniless like his days at Arlington getting horses syndicated with owners while the horses couldn't gallop. Total failure in horse racing except 1,000th of 1 share and .5 of 1 share of some overpriced stable horse that was a bust! Won a couple blankets on the OH fair circuit. Clocker Terry, is a bust, always been a bust, and will always be a bust!!

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2022, 10:54:27 AM »
Friday, well inflation hasn't peaked, and the Fed is still way behind the curve. Markets in freefall and all indices below or well below the day Joe Biden entered office. No pivot and no clue by the administration to make changes. Yellen falls on the sword for Biden...she should be fired. Pete Buttigieg who continues to say go buy an EV...fired as well. Keep raising cash and keep buying SPY and QQQ puts.

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2022, 10:59:50 AM »
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Here are some Pigeon Jim FACTS

Feb2020:  Trump High S&P (pre-pandemic) 3370

Nov 2020: Pigeon Jim Chiken Little 1 Sky Falling as he sobs.

Aug2021:  Biden sets new S&P high, passing pre-pandemic Trump by 30%

Mar14 2022:  Pigeon Jim says Sky DEFINITELY falling this time

Today- 2 weeks later - S&P has strongest 2-week gain in 3 years. within ~4% of high. 

All facts... indisputable facts. 

Post Hop Ergo Proper Hop ... Jim, you're a fucking retard.

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

p.s.  I told you... if you kept lying about Calhoun ... I would tell the truth about you.  It's not my fault you're a moron.  It really isn't.

Where is that puke Poon? He didn't answer this the last time probably won't again this time but here is an update. The indices ALL lower the day Biden took office. The NAS more than 2,000 points!!! Small Caps, the Russell 2000 is 20% lower than day 1 of Biden. We have seen the bottom and when we do it will smell worse that Terry "Calhoun" 25-year-old unwashed flannel.

Mottoman65

• Top Claimer
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2022, 01:55:40 PM »
The American people need to remove this Birdbrain from office, as Obama said Joe never met a thing he could not screw up!!!!

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2022, 02:23:43 PM »
Very true! Joe, may not even realize what the fuck is going on.

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2022, 01:48:46 PM »
Where is that poon bitch and his touting of Joe Biden markets compared to Trump? They are all under fucking water as inflation kicks into a new CPI of 8.6%. Given backward numbers and housing and rent inflation is over 10%. Michigan consumer sentiment 50.2 worse number ever recorded. With the Fed playing catch up they will accelerate right into a recession. Someone please ask Joe fucking Biden when Fed fund rates are 3.5% where the fuck he will fine 1.1TRILLION for a fucking interest payment on national debt. Joe, Yellen, the Fed, not all their fault but there reluctance not to act in 2021 is the cause. RUSSIA was just some added fuel. Democrats get wiped out in Nov.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Kirby's Ace: Why? Your already here!
    Today at 12:20:48 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Admin Bring back XYZ.
    March 28, 2024, 10:02:39 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes XYZ you are missed
    March 28, 2024, 09:56:46 PM
  • Mazola: Hey XYZ, miss you buddy!
    March 28, 2024, 08:18:55 PM
  • FirstUpFrom8Hole: Do Piff Daddy know Antiqua has an extradition treaty wif the US of A?
    March 28, 2024, 06:39:42 PM
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    March 28, 2024, 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    March 28, 2024, 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    March 28, 2024, 12:36:34 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal