Home
Forum
Help
Directory
Calendar
Login
Register
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Thoroughbred Racing
»
Rivelli haters
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Rivelli haters (Read 14701 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
SRP
Stakes Horse
Posts: 1295
Rivelli haters
«
on:
May 04, 2021, 04:16:57 PM »
https://www.paulickreport.com/news/the-biz/arlington-heights-trustees-may-place-restrictions-on-arlington-park-land-use/
He is trying to buy Arlington with some investors.
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Thoroughbred Racing
»
Rivelli haters
shout out
Sound off !
Trigger
:
Yeh wiggles you'll show up there like Calhoun does anywhere promised
G a little variety in my horrible posts, lots of material, no need to spam the board
Today
at 10:20:07 AM
wiggles44
:
I’ll be posting to your Facebook group soon.
Today
at 10:18:49 AM
G
:
Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!
Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him
shout out Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!
Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him
Today at 09:59:54 AM Mike/Sweet you criticize racism? You really should be ashamed of yourself
Today
at 10:16:19 AM
Trigger
:
wiggles Go fetch me a bunch of the worst most horrible shit I said, a comilation, hurry up I wanna see it
Today
at 10:14:14 AM
wiggles44
:
Take a break Mike
Today
at 10:12:47 AM
Trigger
:
Wiggles creenshots are great...I'm like I said that horrible shit 2 weeks ago, didn't recall, well there's the proof
Thanks wiggles44
Today
at 10:08:58 AM
G
:
Wiggles you're very sharp
Today
at 10:07:14 AM
G
:
No shit Andrew
Today
at 10:07:03 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal