Home
Forum
Help
Directory
Calendar
Login
Register
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
The O.T.
»
COVID GETTING EQUINES NOW
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: COVID GETTING EQUINES NOW (Read 14232 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
JUICEJUNKIES
Living Legend
Posts: 41217
↑↑↑Dan Nance, a classic↑↑↑
COVID GETTING EQUINES NOW
«
on:
May 01, 2021, 02:02:48 AM »
NOT GOOD,,,
https://www.jpost.com/health-science/coronavirus-strain-growing-threat-for-horses-in-israel-study-666778
Logged
Superfecta
Elite
Posts: 4690
Re: COVID GETTING EQUINES NOW
«
Reply #1 on:
May 04, 2021, 10:48:09 AM »
Make them social distance and get a kosher vaccine.
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
The O.T.
»
COVID GETTING EQUINES NOW
shout out
Sound off !
JT
:
Yes 52 on Wednesday
Today
at 09:54:11 PM
JT
:
Dougie, can't wait to meet ya next year my friend
Today
at 09:53:53 PM
dougie
:
JT, you going to be 52 next week? You're still a kid! I'm coasting toward 70. And I still feel 50.
Today
at 09:41:01 PM
JT
:
And I am man enough to show my face, Calhoun couldn't even go on a phone call on you tube
Today
at 09:34:49 PM
JT
:
I won't be able to do that, it's supposed to be a little chilly out
..but I guarantee I look alot better then the old geezers on here
Today
at 09:32:00 PM
Trigger
:
Treacherous just offered $6 to fuck me in the ass...does the bidding stop there
Today
at 09:10:51 PM
Trigger
:
Roll up your sleeves JT and show cooniehoon your guns
Today
at 09:02:24 PM
JT
:
I will be photo bombing the winners circle at Scioto next weekend, just like last year. You are to much of a coward to go on Petrelli's you tube channel over the phone
Today
at 09:00:12 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal