Author Topic: Tim Scott  (Read 3555 times)

horses first

• Elite
Tim Scott
« on: April 29, 2021, 11:16:32 AM »
Why do opinion show blacks on liberal media outlets and attack Tim Scott? Further more they do it to all conservative blacks that speak out against that America has come a long way from the slave days. That we are at a age of less racial time then we were six decades and prior ago. Why the hate for this man who has worked on legislation on a crime bill with the last admin but the left wanted nothing to do with it?

tumbleweed

• Open / FFA
Re: Tim Scott
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2021, 12:17:19 PM »
The media is making people who would never be racist become such. Its a shame what they have done to this country. They dont report the news they just give their opinions on everything. They are the main reason biden is the president.

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2021, 12:45:47 PM »
Completely agree. Worse yet when China picks up on this you know you have a bigger problem going forward. Media on both sides as
politicians on both sides have driven the sword for past decades. Division is never good and when you have your politicians and media outlets the driving force...never good. They need to be defunded?

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2021, 01:08:48 PM »
Tim Scott's a lying, coward piece of shit is the reason people don't like him.

His crime bill got killed because it didn't even address choke hold police kill techniques.  It was meant to go where it did. 

He told you the Georgia voter law is good for increasing voter access.  No one believes that.  But who better than Tim to tell you this.

He told you the guy making $10 an hr who gets a $1 increase got a better raise than the guy making $100 Mil who makes $5 Mil more the next year.

He lied like a motherfucker for Trump.  Google "Tim Scott Trump Misspoke" for a good laugh.

And the highest ranking Black Republican in America told you there is no racism in America.

So, people don't like Tim Scott because he's a piece of shit.

And people don't like you because you are stupid enough to believe Tim Scott.

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2021, 02:27:53 PM »
Saw on ripple believe it or not that harriet beecher Stowe great book uncle Tom's cabin was originally titled uncle Tim's cabin but publishing house head was of  first name Tim and asked harriet to change tim to Tom.

slivercharm

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2021, 03:24:37 PM »

His crime bill got killed because it didn't even address choke hold police kill techniques.  It was meant to go where it did. 

He told you the Georgia voter law is good for increasing voter access.  No one believes that.  But who better than Tim to tell you this.

He told you the guy making $10 an hr who gets a $1 increase got a better raise than the guy making $100 Mil who makes $5 Mil more the next year.

He lied like a motherfucker for Trump.  Google "Tim Scott Trump Misspoke" for a good laugh.

And the highest ranking Black Republican in America told you there is no racism in America.

u mad bro?

Tim Scott is a proud black man, made something for himself from cotton to congress, black children should look up to people like this.

tim worked hard to make a better life

obama taught people in altgeld gardens how to suck of the govt teet, "community organizer" is scam for steal from the govt while not working.

i think tim scott will be trumps VP in 2024

and yes $10 to $11 is a 10% increase

$100M to $105M is only 5% increase, not sure what math u learned but 10% > 5%

if the guy making $10 an hour complains nobody is stopping them from making more.
gonna start a syndicate betting balmoral, who wants to invest?

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2021, 05:04:25 PM »
Orphan boy Poon the liberal blacks DON'T like any conservative BLACKS so save your little rant about nothing for another day  ngc3. Tim Scott is an American who elevated to the America Dream...enough said!!!

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2021, 05:08:17 PM »
Orphan boy thanks for reading my thread once again proving your ignore list is BS. PS...still looking for your apologybon prior thread of the NYT story.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2021, 06:40:12 PM »
u mad bro?

I'm good, yo.

Just wiping the floor with Becky's husbands ass for fun.

Yeah, Trump was gonna sign a police reform bill.  Uh huh

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2021, 06:51:39 PM »

Look at you with the profanity like a real intelligent, classy imbecile.

The guy has a story - if you're jealous, just say that you admire him.  But spewing baseless venom because you're envious typifies your small, teeny-tiny worth.  All the Biden supporters stooped off script.  Worthless joe tried to throw a sheet over his well documented racist tendencies - and, then   98za.ag 98za.ag 98za.ag his legion of morons prove it's nothing more than a hypocritical talking point.

Settle down and reconsider that Tim Scott just might be a statesman and orator vs. a shill like worthless pay yo play biden

slivercharm

• Elite
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2021, 07:41:35 PM »
Rumor is after tim turned down koala she married a white guy

Lmfao
gonna start a syndicate betting balmoral, who wants to invest?

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2021, 09:35:22 PM »
Settle down and reconsider that Tim Scott just might be a statesman and orator vs. a shill like worthless pay yo play biden

You are a fool.

Tim Scott:  America is not racist

Also Tim Scott: 

"I have experienced racial profiling from police officers."

"I have been stopped 18 times in my life."

"As a lawmaker, I was profiled and stopped 7 times in one year."

Look at you ... acting all smart n shit.

Drinking all that racist Tucker and OAN shit you can handle.

Child, please.

Please sit down, watch some Tucker and try not to look like the fool you are.

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2021, 10:15:27 PM »
You are a fool.

Tim Scott:  America is not racist

Also Tim Scott: 

"I have experienced racial profiling from police officers."

"I have been stopped 18 times in my life."

"As a lawmaker, I was profiled and stopped 7 times in one year."

Look at you ... acting all smart n shit.

Drinking all that racist Tucker and OAN shit you can handle.

Child, please.

Please sit down, watch some Tucker and try not to look like the fool you are.

you do not give enough credit.  Actually, i watch some Charles Payne

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2021, 10:58:01 PM »
Love me making some money with Charles.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Michael Petrelli: WNBA should just copy the Haness Racing business model. State welfare.
    April 19, 2024, 07:42:20 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
  • Calhoun: Kirby crossed the Delaware before George Washington to make sure it was safe.  True story 100%
    April 18, 2024, 02:39:12 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Kirby's Ace the most trusted individual in harness racing... at least in his mind. ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 09:32:43 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Only loose ends are the entrails of Delaware residents.
    April 18, 2024, 09:27:22 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Hopefully Admon is cleaning up loose ands and you know what that means!
    April 17, 2024, 11:26:37 PM
  • Unclejerry: COCK-A-DODDLE-DO is the rooster in a pile of PLOP
    April 17, 2024, 11:11:47 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal