Author Topic: Paulick Report today  (Read 20939 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Parts Unknown

  • 4 claimer
  • **
  • Posts: 82
Re: Paulick Report today
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2021, 06:10:41 PM »
Goodday all tmbz1..Go get em..........Icema n...... tmbz1.Ice...you seen John Frank... ;D tmbz1

swoodall

  • Guest
Re: Paulick Report today
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2021, 01:09:26 AM »
So the guy at the heart of an illegal drug doping ring is only getting 5 years? 91zxa.1

No wonder the cheaters have gone back to business as usual. 94z.sm

MagnaballGin

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 345
Re: Paulick Report today
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2021, 01:06:46 PM »
No haven't heard from him, hope all is well he's good people.

Spoke to JFA around 10 days ago, he's doing a-ok  tmbz1
Just laying low for a little while....


 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Calhoun put up $80 bucks ngc3..one of my pick5's costs more then that ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:35:54 PM
  • JT: Well G thinks I'm Mike ngc3..Great minds and such ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:33:02 PM
  • JT: I got out and so did my family..in the early 2000's. To much cheating, to many drugs.
    September 29, 2026, 11:32:14 PM
  • darnoldrocks: My family and I.  Now you're starting sound like SCM.
    September 29, 2026, 11:25:12 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Back in the day doesn't count.  Calhoun is putting up his money right now.   How about you?
    September 29, 2026, 11:24:28 PM
  • JT: My family and I owned a lot of horses back in the day.. Facts..ask wiggles screenshots don't lie :P
    September 29, 2026, 11:19:55 PM
  • darnoldrocks: JT's horses + Tiggers horses = zero ownership
    September 29, 2026, 11:17:00 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Oh, I didn't know that.  DUH
    September 29, 2026, 11:15:57 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal