Author Topic: 4 - 20 WEED DAY  (Read 16680 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

caddy

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1476
  • vienerschnitzel
4 - 20 WEED DAY
« on: April 20, 2021, 09:44:32 PM »
April 20 has become popularly known as weed day, an homage to marijuana.

Many songs have been written and performed saluting the mind altering benefits of the cannabis.

As the smoke was gaining underground popularity in the 70s, Lawrence 'Champagne Music-Maker' Welk, mistakenly believed a song about dope smoking was a spiritual and featured it on his program. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkCaAnIcDWw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNKL9onYB_8
« Last Edit: April 20, 2021, 09:46:36 PM by caddy »

HornbyDuke

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2437
Re: 4 - 20 WEED DAY
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2021, 02:25:01 PM »
Couple of puffs and Lawrence welk show makes sense! Otherwise hard to figure.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: G let's meet up soon I want to show you the trunk of my car, you're going to love it!  ;D
    Today at 10:13:57 AM
  • Trigger: Ant liked anyone that also hated, blacks,jews, hispanics etc  ngc3
    Today at 10:13:10 AM
  • G: Mike/trigger should be ashamed of himself
    Today at 10:12:40 AM
  • dougie: I read yesterday he didn't like Blacks, Jews, Hispanics, etc. Was there anyone he liked?
    Today at 10:10:33 AM
  • Trigger: His wifey was the racing sec at Hawthorne, his bs got too close to home, pussy or plop, he chose vagina  ngc3
    Today at 10:09:43 AM
  • dougie: I don't think I ever chatted with  "Ant". Was he banned?
    Today at 10:07:57 AM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM  Mike/Sweet you criticize racism? You really should be ashamed of yourself
    Today at 09:55:56 AM
  • Trigger: If G saw the trunk of my car he'd fall in love with it!  ;D
    Today at 09:11:21 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal