Author Topic: Who can’t get a trainers license  (Read 13436 times)

Calhoun

• Elite
Re: Who can’t get a trainers license
« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2021, 10:36:21 PM »
that Lyin Pigeon Jim Baffo guy really hats me. 

Cause I owned a DERBY-BCC-HOTY winner.

And he owns a concrete putting green w astro turf on top

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #46 on: April 06, 2021, 02:49:11 PM »
JOHN FRANKS

I'll be at Keeneland this Thursday and Friday.

Why don't you take a couple days and come down there? 

I will wear my Bob Geary Stable hat in your honor.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #47 on: April 06, 2021, 08:38:52 PM »
Blah blah blah John don't waste your time the guy lies and won't show he's played that twice and that's no lie because if he showed we would be rid of him.
Fossil Man,

If you really want to hate on me and be even more jealous, you should know I'll be at Charles Town tomorrow night.

I've never been there and it's going to be a blast..

Eat your heart out, Fossil Man.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #48 on: April 06, 2021, 09:13:31 PM »
Fossil,

I'll also be at the Vandy game in N-Ville on Saturday. 

We gona party after... off da hook.

But after your bedtime.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #49 on: April 06, 2021, 09:48:55 PM »

GERITOL MAN  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #50 on: April 07, 2021, 05:08:03 PM »
HEY HOON: JOHN FRANK ARMY answerers.
(1) JOHN FRANK ARMY plays it safe. He been lock down for 14 months. He don't get his second vaccine for another 2 and 1/2 weeks. And then I will follow protocol for another 2 weeks to remain halfway safe. So'S I don't even stop in at TRACKSIDE and you think I'M takin a 6 and 1/2 one way to LEXINGTON. And also not knowin who is let in at KEENLAND. Which reminds one COLONEL. I'M guessin you got fully vaccinated. Before others that be OLDER. That called SCUMBAG and in me day you would be FRACKED. Not that you actually attendin 2 days at KEENLAND,but forecast is MONSOON rains.
(2) Lets see. You gonna be at CHARLES TOWN tonight,KEENLAND tomorrow,and MICHIGAN Saturday. Tell us all you also have your own PIPER CUP and licensed. Military transports ain't flyin in them direstions unless you planin a COOPER and parachuting over each town.
(3) And you know it BOB GARY stables back in day. And I don't member the hats,but it quite possible that TOMMY who managed it had them. Which links you back to CHUCK.
(4) Back to BYKE.Him and his associates. I could care less about the JEW FUC and his friends. BYKE and boys know me. They got me kicked off ESPN. And I know all of them. HOOVESUPSIDEOFHEA D. DELLINGER loved BYKE. BARNEY is a friend. RENO TIMMY. But I'll put it this way:
BYKE and his boys everyday pic 6'S.
Nowadays for ,20 cents. 4/4/4/4/4/4. Hell I don't even know what that adds up to. Back in day when it cost a $1.00. 4/4/4/4/4/4. Times that by 5. And the fucks are just makin mind bets. When they hit one they would scream what great handicappers they were. If anyone ever ran a total on all their mind bets over all this time,they would be -87 million. But the FUC convinced someone to let him have a radio show and got him out of sellin poisen SAMWHICHES at 8 different racetracks.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #51 on: April 07, 2021, 05:42:31 PM »
HOON: JOHN FRANK ARMY forgets 1 last thin.
Your bragging on PONIES.
There all $200.00 buy-ins. YOU and 100,000 other owners.

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #52 on: April 07, 2021, 08:55:50 PM »
biden

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #53 on: May 11, 2021, 05:51:45 PM »

(2) Lets see. You gonna be at CHARLES TOWN tonight,KEENLAND tomorrow,and MICHIGAN Saturday. Tell us all you also have your own PIPER CUP and licensed. Military transports ain't flyin in them direstions unless you planin a COOPER and parachuting over each town.

No old son.  Not Michigan that Saturday ... Nashville.,  About 3 hours from Lex .. Highlight was New Orleans even tho FG was closed .. Fished Lake Borgne a few days..

Yes, i am vaxxed  tmbz1

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #54 on: May 11, 2021, 08:16:27 PM »
No old son.  Not Michigan that Saturday ... Nashville.,  About 3 hours from Lex .. Highlight was New Orleans even tho FG was closed .. Fished Lake Borgne a few days..

Yes, i am vaxxed  tmbz1

WHERE WAS FOSSIL?

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    Today at 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    Today at 04:53:05 PM
  • Calhoun: Kirby crossed the Delaware before George Washington to make sure it was safe.  True story 100%
    Today at 02:39:12 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Kirby's Ace the most trusted individual in harness racing... at least in his mind. ngc3
    Today at 09:32:43 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Only loose ends are the entrails of Delaware residents.
    Today at 09:27:22 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Hopefully Admon is cleaning up loose ands and you know what that means!
    April 17, 2024, 11:26:37 PM
  • Unclejerry: COCK-A-DODDLE-DO is the rooster in a pile of PLOP
    April 17, 2024, 11:11:47 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Was that a trick question?
    April 16, 2024, 08:37:43 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal