Author Topic: Ron Burke perfect preparation for a race!  (Read 10552 times)

Freedom at Last

• NW-1
Re: Ron Burke perfect preparation for a race!
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2021, 04:57:16 PM »
Lets give Ron Burke the benefit of the doubt that he doesn't cheat....... 98za.ag

So if this is true then why for the last 2 weeks his horses were completely empty on the final turn?

This was true at the Meadowlands and in Ohio. 11.wp

Then all of a sudden this weekend they all had the stamina to finish their race. tmbz1

Went from no gas to all gas like flipping a light switch. 91zxa.1

Huge form reversals across the board. 11.wp

If Ron Burke doesn't cheat...then why do his horses all go bad at once then get good again at the same time?

That is a classic trait of trainers who cheat. 77z.chf 91.jzail

No gradual changes in improvement or decline in form.

Tell me what other sport has athletes that perform like yo-yo's? 74zac.1
Basketball lol
Prime example - Devin Booker 70 points one night, the night before 28 and the night after his 70 point performance he had 23. No gradual changes in improvement or decline in form. Sometimes you have a great night then you come back to normal. Happens in horses too. No explanation sometimes.

swoodall

« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2021, 05:46:38 PM »
Basketball lol
Prime example - Devin Booker 70 points one night, the night before 28 and the night after his 70 point performance he had 23. No gradual changes in improvement or decline in form. Sometimes you have a great night then you come back to normal. Happens in horses too. No explanation sometimes.

Very poor example. angbk

Horses don't shoot baskets. angbk

Shooting baskets is a skill. ngc3

Horses perform through endurance...stami na. 11.wp

Tell me which basketball players/teams stop running up and down the court in the 3rd quarter? ngc3 ngc3

Try again. 11.dt

Freedom at Last

• NW-1
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2021, 06:13:52 PM »
My friend, according to your point of there being no gradual changes in improvement or decline in performance, my example is a perfect example! Devin Booker had no gradual changes in his performance. He went straight to the top and straight back down. If that was not your point then I would be more clear as to what your point is next time.

Now onto your next point - Yes! Yes, I have saw a basketball player stop running in the third quarter. Klay Thompson stopped running up and down the basketball court with 2:22 left in the third quarter of the NBA Finals Game 6 against the Raptors.

Anymore points I can prove wrong for you? Keep saying stupid shit and I can keep delivering better answers  ngc3

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2021, 06:47:28 PM »
My friend, according to your point of there being no gradual changes in improvement or decline in performance, my example is a perfect example! Devin Booker had no gradual changes in his performance. He went straight to the top and straight back down. If that was not your point then I would be more clear as to what your point is next time.

Now onto your next point - Yes! Yes, I have saw a basketball player stop running in the third quarter. Klay Thompson stopped running up and down the basketball court with 2:22 left in the third quarter of the NBA Finals Game 6 against the Raptors.

Anymore points I can prove wrong for you? Keep saying stupid shit and I can keep delivering better answers  ngc3

tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1  all true stuff
AND SHAQ ALWAYS QUIT IN THE 3RD QUARTER ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

swoodall

« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2021, 08:15:52 PM »

Stop comparing an actual skill vs. endurance. angbk

Horse racing is pure speed and endurance.

Shooting a basketball, hitting a baseball/golfball, throwing a football or catching one is a skill.

None of those skills benefit from blood builders to enhance stamina and endurance. angbk

Now if you want to compare cycling and Lance Armstrong to horse racing have at it. tmbz1

Freedom at Last

• NW-1
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2021, 08:51:07 PM »

Stop comparing an actual skill vs. endurance. angbk

Horse racing is pure speed and endurance.

Shooting a basketball, hitting a baseball/golfball, throwing a football or catching one is a skill.

None of those skills benefit from blood builders to enhance stamina and endurance. angbk

Now if you want to compare cycling and Lance Armstrong to horse racing have at it. tmbz1
Well let me prove you wrong once again. Playing basketball can benefit from blood builders (running up and down a basketball court for 48 minutes) it takes endurance and stamina. Same with football running up and down the field can benefit from blood builders. And if you want to bring PEDs into the conversation every one of those sports can benefit from them lmfao. I don’t know if you’ve ever played basketball, but having played basketball in high school and college, I can say, you definitely need plenty of endurance to run up and down the court for 40 minutes and still be able to shoot a basketball at a high clip. So with that being said you could definitely benefit from blood builders in basketball. Therefor, I am proving your thesis, once again, WRONG. But keep trying pal.

TWOGOLDTEEFS

• Elite
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2021, 09:01:13 PM »
  Stop it boys. We all know Burke Is Christian.. enuff said  tmbz1

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2021, 09:07:19 PM »
he might cheap

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2021, 10:43:32 PM »
  Stop it boys. We all know Burke Is Christian.. enuff said  tmbz1

The biggest thieves come from The Church.  11.wp

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2021, 08:17:49 AM »
BURKE IS PROLLY RACING CLEAN

MR.DALRAE

• Living Legend
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2021, 01:40:24 PM »
Very true

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2021, 05:35:50 AM »
The biggest thieves come from The Church.  11.wp

tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1
He who laughs last, laughs best.

Under The STick

• Top Claimer
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2021, 08:29:16 AM »
Y'all are some jealous MF!!  ngc3

Dels Finest

• 4 claimer
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2021, 06:02:53 AM »
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 some peoples kids shouldn't be allowed on here... first, most of you are either fans or haters of the sport and know absolutely nothing about the game. Horse racing is a skill. Its not of a skill than football, basketball, baseball. Nascar, way more of a skill than anything. If you are a trainer or driver this would have been said already. So when you degenerates actually know what the hell your talking about, then talk shit. If it's not a skill why do trainer drivers have to take a test? Do you need to take a test to play football? No. Do you take a test to swing a baseball bat? Nope. A test for basketball? Negative. Test to drive a Nascar yepper. Don't ever say racing horses isn't a skill.

DEGENERATE GAMBLER

• Open / FFA
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2021, 06:29:16 AM »
 GO FUCK YOURSELF  WOOF WOOF WOOF

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal