Author Topic: Nancy Takter  (Read 38606 times)

Brown jug

• Elite
Re: Nancy Takter
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2021, 08:07:19 PM »
all comes down to money won
those top barns need to be at least 300 avg based on the quality animals they get to work with
best to tally up the cash after the breeders crown

ohiotri

• NW-1
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2021, 09:08:17 PM »
Nancy couldn't make him go out east early in the season. Last week goes 48.1 on a half (when big money is on the line) and cuts it ever step. this week drops back to last and cant get up to win off slow fractions and paces 1:50.

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2021, 10:39:49 AM »
Engblom is at Magical, don´t know how the parting went. Moved out in Jan I think. He sure didn´t get half the stable as was advertised

Pacingqueen

• Open / FFA
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2021, 11:48:23 AM »
Nancy has never and will never be able to compete with over night race horses barns.
With Love,
Pacing Queen

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2021, 11:55:53 AM »
Then Nancy has the reigns? Is Jimmy still working the thoroughbred angle and has the whole Takter stable consolidated enough where they will never be at the height of four to six years ago? If so, I see money and owners mixing it up as they go.

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2021, 05:09:03 PM »
Selfie Queen sure looks like a million bucks.
He who laughs last, laughs best.

Lance

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2021, 05:36:31 PM »
Nancy has never and will never be able to compete with over night race horses barns.
Best trainer in the business...and look great to.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2021, 05:44:59 PM »
Best trainer in the business...and look great to.

NICKIE SANDALS WILL BE BACK

,,2023  ,,I TOLD YOU FIRST
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2021, 07:19:03 PM »
  NICKIE SANDALS WILL BE BACK

,,2023  ,,I TOLD YOU FIRST

DIAMOND CREAK ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Horses Wild

• NW-1
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2021, 10:24:52 PM »
I would love to give Nancy a shot.  Nice stiff one.

Pacingqueen

• Open / FFA
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2021, 07:55:19 AM »
I would love to give Nancy a shot.  Nice stiff one.

She so loose she wouldn’t even feel it.

Only thing she is feeling this week is upset about Caviart Lotus and Mikimoto both winning for new trainers after Nancy told Caviart Farms they were no good and should be sold. Barn changes instead of selling happened and now Caviart very happy people. They told Anthony yesterday after his world record they were scaling back big time with Nancy this year. Ocean Rock continues to dominate in Ohio and None Bettor won the open last week. Nancy lost her touch, chemist friend, or is running scared. Only owners she will keep is the foreign billionaires. Local United States owners will all bail, look how smart Michelle Crawford is, have you seen any 2 year olds of Crawford Farms with Nancy this year? No. Al said last year at Lexington Michelle thought Nancy’s run would come to an end for a reason and she was right. Adam Bowden will give her less, JK Brothers going broke and selling online , Bud Hatfield is disgusted. Good thing for daddy’s relationships with Canada and Sweden billionaires or Nancy would be back grooming for Per.
With Love,
Pacing Queen

Lance

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2021, 09:41:00 AM »

Only thing she is feeling this week is upset about Caviart Lotus and Mikimoto both winning for new trainers after Nancy told Caviart Farms they were no good and should be sold. Barn changes instead of selling happened and now Caviart very happy people. They told Anthony yesterday after his world record they were scaling back big time with Nancy this year. Ocean Rock continues to dominate in Ohio and None Bettor won the open last week. Nancy lost her touch, chemist friend, or is running scared. Only owners she will keep is the foreign billionaires. Local United States owners will all bail, look how smart Michelle Crawford is, have you seen any 2 year olds of Crawford Farms with Nancy this year? No. Al said last year at Lexington Michelle thought Nancy’s run would come to an end for a reason and she was right. Adam Bowden will give her less, JK Brothers going broke and selling online , Bud Hatfield is disgusted. Good thing for daddy’s relationships with Canada and Sweden billionaires or Nancy would be back grooming for Per.

Yea...Nancy is really going to have trouble getting horses.  angbk

Under The STick

• Top Claimer
« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2021, 10:56:08 AM »

You seem to have a wealth of information regarding her stable. Interesting to say the least. Nancy will always do well mark my word. She has nothing to worry about.

NJ The best

• Elite
« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2021, 11:13:15 AM »
Nancy, will be fine . She has learned enough from her father to stay in the game , her looks help her immensely as well. The drivers either all play her or really like her hard to say who or what does either. In the paddock though Sarah svanstedt blows her away when i saw them standing near each other at pocono. Ake looks 100 im sure Sarah could use a friend.

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2021, 12:11:28 PM »
some of you fellas need your eyes tested

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • FirstUpFrom8Hole: Do Piff Daddy know Antiqua has an extradition treaty wif the US of A?
    Today at 06:39:42 PM
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    Today at 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    Today at 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    Today at 12:36:34 PM
  • Janny: I guess Diddy found out it’s not easy Pimpin.
    Today at 10:57:29 AM
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal