Author Topic: Dr rand paul HAM Sammich  (Read 2505 times)

slivercharm

• Elite
Dr rand paul HAM Sammich
« on: December 23, 2020, 10:36:06 PM »
https://rumble.com/vc3j2v-rand-paul-shreds-congress-to-their-faces-over-monstous-relief-bill.html?mref=22lbp&mc=56yab

Dude went HAM today

I’ll vote for him as president

I agree giving everybody including my 95 year old gma more free money is no good and makes no sense

My parents need 1200 like they need a hole in their head

Can’t they target people who lost their jobs and or small businesses industry workers etc

I won’t get $1 so I don’t care just means I’ll pay more taxes story of some of our lives that don’t suck on the govt teet tho many ploppers do
gonna start a syndicate betting balmoral, who wants to invest?

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Re: Dr rand paul HAM Sammich
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2020, 03:55:37 PM »
So'S you dots a RED NECK FUC preachin away. The RED NECK JACKASS don't even know how to tie a double windsor and wears a clip on. And you think the STUPID FUC is great. He should have been standin if front of the RED NECK congregations worshipin rattlesnakes and handlin and say they won't get bit. And then they do and beggin for nearest ER to save them. Nice STUPID FUC,you admire. And thanks for tellin all SHITSTERS you parents are wealthy and you from same tree. We LOVE listenin to bragging about how you got it made.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
Re: Dr rand paul HAM Sammich
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2020, 04:04:10 PM »
So'S you dots a RED NECK FUC preachin away. The RED NECK JACKASS don't even know how to tie a double windsor and wears a clip on. And you think the STUPID FUC is great. He should have been standin if front of the RED NECK congregations worshipin rattlesnakes and handlin and say they won't get bit. And then they do and beggin for nearest ER to save them. Nice STUPID FUC,you admire. And thanks for tellin all SHITSTERS you parents are wealthy and you from same tree. We LOVE listenin to bragging about how you got it made.

ngc3 tmbz1

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    Today at 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    Today at 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    Today at 12:36:34 PM
  • Janny: I guess Diddy found out it’s not easy Pimpin.
    Today at 10:57:29 AM
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal