Author Topic: Eric"BUTTERBEAN"Esch VRS DRAFT DODGER  (Read 2844 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Eric"BUTTERBEAN"Esch VRS DRAFT DODGER
« on: November 21, 2020, 01:54:15 PM »
Did not know what catergory to put this under,an bein a company man an this more about BUTTER,I choose sports.
If yooose not know BUTTERBEAN yooose missed out. Heavyweight boxer back in day. KING of TOUGHMAN competitions and decided to fight professionally in heavyweight ranks. Problem was he weighed in at 430 pounds. At that time,organizations would not let any fight 401 or over. So he went on a diet. Ate stickily butterbeans to get in fightin shape and qualify. Got him down to 400. Hence the nickname.
The guy was great. Record...77-10-4. 58 ko's. The KING of 4 rounders on undercard. Only did 3 fights past 4 rounds. One against a old Larry Holmes who was tryin a comeback at 52 .  BEAN lost a 10 round decision. This guy was loved by everyone. People came to card just to see him. And they would go crazy. Pity his opponets,as not one person would cheer for them. Saw him fight many years ago at ALL STATE AREENA in ROSEMOUNT. It was great. Won by TKO in second. At times he would just stand there and let his opponent just bash him in face with vicious shots,and then he would unleash. And when he unleased it was BRUTAL. He could only last 4 rounds as he would get winded. Started follin his career mostly on Wide World of Sports and USA network. The announcers would also go crazy. Granted he fought a lot of tomato cans but he was loved and a real character. He still alive and owns a BBQ restaurant in ALABAMA,I think. He cooks.

SO's you ask JOHN FRANK ARMY,What the FUC do BUTTERBEAN have to do DRAFT DODGER.
(1) Anyone look lately at the DRAFT DODGIN FUC. Hidin out and what that FAT SLOP been eatin. The fuc looks like he bout 425 lbs. Must be nice eatin that high priced steaks,lobster,crap legs,salmon, at taxpayers expense while millions of people are STARVIN.
(2) BUTTERBEAN every match wore the RED,WHITE,and blue American FLAG on his boxin shorts. Don't know his political affiliation but he did live the AMERICAN DREAM. Came from nuttin and succeeded.BAD TOE came from SILVER SPOON and FAILED. I see HART-O-TAC in the FAT SLOPS future,hopefully REAL SOON.

THANK YOU ALL for readin post. JOHN FRANK ARMY has spoken.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Re: Eric"BUTTERBEAN"Esch VRS DRAFT DODGER
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2020, 02:32:02 PM »
Forgot one last thin.
Who was that QUEEN and KING of FRANCE back in day. Populace starving while they feasted. Tried to escape because she a AUSTRIN princess. They got stopped and imprisoned. Austria went,WE don't care. Give her the AXE. The goof boys at OAK ISLAND still searchin for her jewels. What she say to commoners that were starving. "LET THEM EAT CAKE". What that in FRENCH meanin. Eat dog,Horse,mule,camel SHIT.
And DRAFT DODGER pullin same crap. HE goin: I don't care about AMERICA,I care about ME. If individuals starving,FUC THEM. Me RICH buds ain't. Time for a public EXECUTION time again. The current defunct PREZ and his ROYAL FAMILY.

TheGrimReaper

• Stakes Horse
Re: Eric"BUTTERBEAN"Esch VRS DRAFT DODGER
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2020, 03:09:56 PM »
While perhaps not the most eloquent, John Frank Army has the corrupt narcissistic current occupant of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue pegged as the useless twerp he is.  60 days from now he best be gone or the US Marshall’s going to push his fat ass out.  President Biden wants the people’s house back.
THE INDUSTRY'S DEAD

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
  • Calhoun: Closing Day .. Red Mile Quarter Horse
    March 26, 2024, 08:07:25 AM
  • Mazola: ngc3
    March 25, 2024, 10:00:52 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: thet're sisters
    March 25, 2024, 09:04:44 PM
  • Mazola: I heard that he is somehow related to Blutarsky but I can't believe that.
    March 25, 2024, 07:31:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal