Author Topic: Ramona Hill  (Read 10967 times)

Pacingqueen

• Open / FFA
Ramona Hill
« on: November 12, 2020, 05:44:07 PM »
Anthony Alagna you should be embarrassed of yourself for racing this mare tonight. Warmed up horrible and still raced her. Entered her in Breeders Crown knowing she was lame also then scratched. Alagna will push more owners out of this game then any other trainer. Poor Ramona Hill. Fannin and Crawford please give her to a better trainer or retire her, she don’t deserve this embarrassment.
With Love,
Pacing Queen

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
Re: Ramona Hill
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2020, 06:53:27 PM »
that was disgusting. lame at breeders crown lame today. cant wait to hear gurf defend this shit. tony you suck

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2020, 07:14:00 PM »
If she were my mare i would have smacked dumb ass tony upside the head. Anyone with 2 eyes could see she was sore. And yet that asshole sent her to the gate. She should have been a judges scratch but you never see that anymore.

makingit

• Open / FFA
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2020, 07:17:13 PM »
Firstupfrom8hole is correct !
Not a professional trainer but been around horses for almost 30 years and I could even see something was wrong. If the trainer did not scratch her, the judges should have. Not right.

In front

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2020, 07:28:13 PM »
Where was the state vet, PETA wants the tape
I am not Jerry Clark and I have no affiliation with in front racing

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2020, 08:09:04 PM »
I wonder how hard Mccarthy tried to convince tony boy to scratch. Being a driver in that situation is very delicate. Ive been there many times and refusing to take a horse to the gate will usually get you off future steers from that trainer. But there are times you have to grow a set and hand the lines over. The owners should pull all their horses out of that barn

Frank the Zipper

• Stakes Horse
  • Shoot 'em up
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2020, 08:19:48 PM »
Another Lame Duck.

Charlie

• NW-1
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2020, 08:43:59 PM »
Makes me sick watching Ramona try and race the last two starts lamer than a dog. Such an outstanding trainer so they seem to think. Check out how many high priced two year olds made it to the race or made money in his barn this year you may be surprised.

Pacingqueen

• Open / FFA
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2020, 08:50:22 PM »
Makes me sick watching Ramona try and race the last two starts lamer than a dog. Such an outstanding trainer so they seem to think. Check out how many high priced two year olds made it to the race or made money in his barn this year you may be surprised.

1 of the worst trainers in all of horse race racing. Literally sucking dick for enjoyment and to keep horses. Owners will catch on soon. How can these owners love there animals abused? Myren and Tony will both be done sooner then later, there ponzi scheme in harness racing will come to an end.
With Love,
Pacing Queen

Pacingqueen

• Open / FFA
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2020, 08:52:45 PM »
If she were my mare i would have smacked dumb ass tony upside the head. Anyone with 2 eyes could see she was sore. And yet that asshole sent her to the gate. She should have been a judges scratch but you never see that anymore.

OOOOOO for 6 tonight in steaks action at dover downs
With Love,
Pacing Queen

Pacingqueen

• Open / FFA
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2020, 08:55:14 PM »
I wonder how hard Mccarthy tried to convince tony boy to scratch. Being a driver in that situation is very delicate. Ive been there many times and refusing to take a horse to the gate will usually get you off future steers from that trainer. But there are times you have to grow a set and hand the lines over. The owners should pull all their horses out of that barn

McArthey was off to a wonderful start this year and went nothing but down the sewer. Alanga destroys drivers careers if they try and stay to loyal. He helps Bongiorno’s career because Joe pre races and helps him with the 1s he drives so it helps both of them. Alagna walking a tight rope and will be falling very soon. 
With Love,
Pacing Queen

Charlie

• NW-1
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2020, 09:22:11 PM »
One never knows Tony might be on the list of the next indictments, only time will tell!

hoosierboy

• Elite
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2020, 10:00:51 PM »

I agree

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2020, 11:01:21 AM »
1 of the worst trainers in all of horse race racing. Literally sucking dick for enjoyment and to keep horses. Owners will catch on soon. How can these owners love there animals abused? Myren and Tony will both be done sooner then later, there ponzi scheme in harness racing will come to an end.

SUCKING PENIS TO KEEP HORSES?  WHO'S?
 ngc3

Pacingqueen

• Open / FFA
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2020, 11:28:38 AM »
What was the horse that John Campbell scratched out of the post parade. It was a major stakes race and the horse retired and never raced again. Might it have been Cams Card  Shark?

Yes out of the Jug. John all class.

Joe Bongiorno would of shocked horse before and between heats and gave his magic pain shot. Electrocuted day before as well.

That’s difference between drives than and now.
With Love,
Pacing Queen

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Kirby's Ace: Why? Your already here!
    Today at 12:20:48 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Admin Bring back XYZ.
    March 28, 2024, 10:02:39 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes XYZ you are missed
    March 28, 2024, 09:56:46 PM
  • Mazola: Hey XYZ, miss you buddy!
    March 28, 2024, 08:18:55 PM
  • FirstUpFrom8Hole: Do Piff Daddy know Antiqua has an extradition treaty wif the US of A?
    March 28, 2024, 06:39:42 PM
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    March 28, 2024, 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    March 28, 2024, 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    March 28, 2024, 12:36:34 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal