Author Topic: Russ Adams Rosecraft Handicapper Caught Asking People To Borrow Money  (Read 5194 times)

horsetruth

• Elite
 Russ Adams known as the Hanover Hustler was caught hustling money from horse owners and announcers

as it seems his bankroll went busto.  Maybe he should consider working at the Hot Dog Concession as his picks

has put him in bankrupcy. Will Rosecroft pull the plug on his handicapping?  He only shows when he wins and his

tickets appear on his facebook. Obviously he was losing more than he wants to admit. He must be in his late 20's

lives with family and may soon be needing food money. Anyone?

Rabbi Of Racing

Russ is a good guy,leave him alone

MR.DALRAE

• Living Legend
Russ is good peeps

horsetruth

• Elite
Want to take up a collection for him?? I will be happy to donate. Put it up on Fund ME. I never said he is a bad

guy. Just bet with your head not over it.  Either your a good handicapper or your not. He seems the secondary.

I am sorry I said the truth about your boyfriend Rabbi. Never ever seen him pictured with a girl. Maybe Tony

Alagna will help him for some booty?

horsetruth

• Elite
Dalrae is Russ sharing his booty with you too?

Just have him stay away from my friends with his hands out.  Hard to believe he could go belly up betting 10

dollars a race. I will be happy to share my tickets no less than 50. I put my money behind my bets.

Maybe he should sell his collection of a million minor league baseballs  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Superfecta

• Elite
Most public handicappers suck. If they didn't, they would make money betting and not selling their picks.

horsetruth

• Elite
Absolutely just watched Garnet Barnsdale give his lock pick three. Key the 1  !

The girl responds she didn't think the race was easy and she had 4 in that race.

If you had the 1 rip your tickets!

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
« Last Edit: July 13, 2020, 09:19:49 PM by horsetruth »

horsetruth

• Elite
Dalrae or Rabbi since you guys or buddies with Russ would you like to pay off the money he borrowed. I will be h

put you in touch with the generous person who lent him money. He is waiting for the money. You can wire it to

him. 11.wp 11.wp

horsetruth

• Elite
So far I hear crickets  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Nice guy goes so far when it comes to a bad gambler

Not one person wants to pay back one of the top 25 owners in the business who lent the guy money in

good faith.

horsetruth

• Elite
I finally figured out why is he called the "Hanover Hustler." 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
Re: Russ Adams Rosecraft Handicapper Caught Asking People To Borrow Money
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2020, 05:06:35 PM »
Does anybody really care about Russ Adams and his picks?

Other than maybe you?
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

racing123

• Top Claimer
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2020, 05:10:52 PM »
Big Russ did somethin to make this guy mad?  Every gambler alive knows guys who hang around the track every day...borrow from everyone and never pay back..its an every day occurrence at every track and OTB in the land..Russ will pay back when he makes a nice score !!

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2020, 05:30:04 PM »
Big Russ did somethin to make this guy mad?  Every gambler alive knows guys who hang around the track every day...borrow from everyone and never pay back..its an every day occurrence at every track and OTB in the land..Russ will pay back when he makes a nice score !!

Eric Mollor never paid anybody back and NEVER will.

horsetruth

• Elite
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2020, 06:44:52 PM »
The guys does the picks for Rosecroft at least have some respect for yourself. Ask a friend instead of a horse owner

for a loan. If he worked and needed rent I would hand him a few hundred to get on his feet.  I wouldn't need the

money back. When you start asking strangers for money and you put them in an awkward position where they

felt bad for the guy its a bad reputation. If you aren't winning take a break. Its very difficult to pick winners

when horses are off for months due to Covid. The guy said call and wire the money. No call. If he takes time off

from betting I will contribute 20 dollars.

horsetruth

• Elite
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2020, 06:46:24 PM »
He could have went to Lucpark and paid 5 points a week. ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: Bitter Truth just shit his depends
    April 20, 2024, 09:46:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: Unc Jerry Kicks ass at Mohawk
    April 20, 2024, 09:15:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: HONK HONK I shut the sound off on Mohawk, Fuc those two mouths
    April 20, 2024, 08:10:27 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Cock a Doodle Do. Uncle Jerry's says, and cock'el do!
    April 20, 2024, 07:48:44 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about the middle east sand rats, why does he and Obunghole keep sending billions to Iran?
    April 20, 2024, 01:56:02 PM
  • Michael Petrelli: WNBA should just copy the Haness Racing business model. State welfare.
    April 19, 2024, 07:42:20 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal