Author Topic: ADDITIONAL CHARGES COMIN TO THE 29 ..MORE PEOPLE LOOKS LIKE GONNA BE CHARGED  (Read 18128 times)

NJ The best

• Elite
Toni Ann looks amazing with her all over tan . Her ass is going to be used the entire Nicki jail time takes place . Nicki was in the big leagues and belonged in the minors .

Fatboy

• Living Legend
IF the report is true, then there has to be at least one high profile trainer, that has to be sweating. Who did Nicky Suckdick have a few horses with? Which multiple positives trainer's daughter was he allegedly dating? It would give me great pleasure to find out Nicky Suckdick was ratting out the Miller's. What would Jeffie do, if Juicing Julie is walked off in cuffs?

Sincerely, Silent One

ERV IS CLEAN

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Toni Ann looks amazing with her all over tan . Her ass is going to be used the entire Nicki jail time takes place . Nicki was in the big leagues and belonged in the minors .

STOP DROOLLING DUDE U GOT NO SHOT

TONI DONT LIKE GROOMS

REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Locked in with pace

• Stakes Horse
As time goes by, this case is going to get very interesting. I'm sure there are many that aren't sleeping very well at night

silent one

• Stakes Horse
ERV IS CLEAN

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

So is Ron Burke, Josh Marks, Rene Allard, Ken Rucker, Joe Anderson, Nick Surick, Julie Miller, Richard Chansky, Bob Belcher, Chris Loney, etc., etc..

Sincerely, Silent One

Locked in with pace

• Stakes Horse
who was Bill Robinson's man that got hit with a multiple-year suspension plus others?

Dingus

who was Bill Robinson's man that got hit with a multiple-year suspension plus others?

Monte Gelrod or Carl Conte come to mind

Pull the Pocket

• Open / FFA
Smoking joe

Aka

PETER GRANDICH

JUST GOT OFF THE SKY FONE WITH SANDALS

TOLD ME U CRIED EVERY TIME HE TOOK A SNAP SHOT

IN FREEHOLD WINNERS CIRCLE

You always mad. How come Peter

PETER IS EVERYONES GRAND BITCH IS WHAT I HEAR  :1
« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 08:25:49 AM by Pull the Pocket »

bigwrench

• Living Legend
A GRAND BITCH? ? ?
Wowzers!
Black lives matter? WTF
I was taught all lives matter!
Especially the lives of us rednecks
And our Horsez!!

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
Nothing special. She cuts hair. She works in a salon, fake nails, hair extensions.  A Jersey girl.
Liked what Sandal's money could buy her.

Don´t feel bad for her, she know what she was getting into before the wedding. (Did they ever pay off the balance) They indicted him long enough before so she could have made the smart decision. Her life is going in the crapper. Especially if she co-mingled funds with the POS. I hope the POS is enjoying what time he has left before he becomes a CONVICTED felon. He will cry like a baby when reality sets in, if he hasn´t already. She will be hanging out at the bars on the shore looking for the next free drink and cock

captain cash

• Open / FFA
toni ann..a hottie   ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

i rate her a 4  on a scale of 10

her face can stop a clock..looks like she is 48 not 25
nj best needs to get laid bad..this chick is nothing special is right..got a nice ass.. that's it..she is like that girl on sienfeld that always wears that black and white dress..Toni always had those black pants on. She needs a new hair style too..looks like that purple monster on bugs bunny...

captain cash

• Open / FFA
  I'd take Hannah over toni..not even close..

Emperor Dapple

• Stakes Horse
I generally don’t comment on these subjects as I mostly enjoy talking about the old days but I am quite friendly with a close associate of one of the indicted and they said they he had to pay his attorney 1mil just as a retainer fee.. If true, I can guarantee the only real winners in this will be the defense attorneys as they always come out ahead .. And I also agree with Luk that the reality of anyone going to jail with any substantial prison time is probably not gonna happen .. I have 2 relatives that are prosecutors and they doubt there will be jail time .. They’ve seen Coke dealers walk away with heavy fines and no jail time .. This justice system of ours doesn’t seem fair to the honest and hardworking at times but it is what it is ..

In front

• Stakes Horse
Where is Dr. Kokinos in this ?
I am not Jerry Clark and I have no affiliation with in front racing

Emperor Dapple

• Stakes Horse
If you and your relatives think these prosecutors are digging through months and months of evidence to let these dirt bags walk, you need a brain transplant.

You might be right as my wife always tells me my brain is mush , but Mike how many mafia gangsters have you seen walk after FBI and prosecutors spent years gathering evidence .. It happens unfortunately, deals get made.. that’s our system ..

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: Bitter Truth just shit his depends
    April 20, 2024, 09:46:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: Unc Jerry Kicks ass at Mohawk
    April 20, 2024, 09:15:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: HONK HONK I shut the sound off on Mohawk, Fuc those two mouths
    April 20, 2024, 08:10:27 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Cock a Doodle Do. Uncle Jerry's says, and cock'el do!
    April 20, 2024, 07:48:44 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about the middle east sand rats, why does he and Obunghole keep sending billions to Iran?
    April 20, 2024, 01:56:02 PM
  • Michael Petrelli: WNBA should just copy the Haness Racing business model. State welfare.
    April 19, 2024, 07:42:20 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal