Author Topic: ADDITIONAL CHARGES COMIN TO THE 29 ..MORE PEOPLE LOOKS LIKE GONNA BE CHARGED  (Read 18109 times)

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
LOOKS LIKE A NETWORK OF HORSEMEN,,  VETS  AND DRIVERS

HELPED TO SELL DRUGS AND OTHER RACING ENHANCMENTS

FOR THE PURPOSE OF CHEATING THE PUBLIC AND PROFITING

I THINK IRS WILL BE   COMING ALONG SOON

ITS MENTIONED IN THE MIDDLE OF ARTICLE

THIS WONT END WELL tmbz1

smokingjoe

• Top Claimer
Back on August 13, 2019, I shared here thanks to direct contacts with FBI, State, and County law enforcement, that Lucpark’s favorite trainer he gets on two knees for, was under active investigation and the karma so many wanted to see arrive at this trainer’s door, would occur.

I then shared this was far from over when it did come down and while some poster here played “Counselor”, I shared real info from the inside.

Look at my history and what followed.

Now, this article has been published and it details what I’ve been speaking too. https://www.paulickreport.com/news/the-biz/superseding-indictments-could-be-coming-in-federal-case-against-navarro-servis-etc/

The best news I hear is this POS trainer will see his charges increase and yes, there was a need for the IRS too. And there will be a sprinkling of new indictments so certain folks who ran around with Lucpark’s buddy, better be prepared for a coming knock at the door.

Karma is a loving thing.

Harness Racing / Re: Bongiorno bankruptcy
« on: August 13, 2019, 05:54:55 PM »
Rumor has it, FBI and DEA have been following family and a certain POS trainer who has hooked up with druggie flats trainer for months now. In fact, locals near this trainer's farm in Howell, called  Howell PD to report a suspicious van overlooking the farm where his dozens of horses are kept, only for the PD to find FBI agents in the van and were told it was a surveillance operation.

Bongiorno son and this trainer have become pals on and off the track. Karma is going to pay them a visit before too long.  My prediction is before years-end.

P.S. Couldn't happen to a bigger rat. Only question will he ring mommy again to come and save him.

Thoroughbred Racing / Re: Breaking News
« on: March 09, 2020, 09:17:08 AM »
Waiting for confirmation but a certain trainer and his assistant had their farm raided by the FBI this morning here in NJ

If this usually impeccable source is right, it will be noted here by others.

If so, Karma has finally arrived and in a big way.
Harness Racing / Re: No Friday card for Freehold over dispute with Surick
« on: March 09, 2020, 01:20:55 PM »
There are more conversations, communications, and others that will now come out as Nick the rat will likely be targeted to turn on the other trainers knowing he has been a rat for years.

I hear all sorts of horsemen are having one heck of a lunch feeling they can come back or at least have a fair chance at Freehold now. And trust me, mgmt is glad to see him gone as whatever horses don't return from Surick, others who left because of him will return. And hopefully, Bobby Blum will get his job back.

Oh, and if you think this is over and a certain family of trainer and driver whose dad likely call these guy amateurs isn't being looked at, I got a bridge for sale, cheap.

P.S. Not having to see that POS run down to the winner's circle, gloating and making like he's on the phone knowing he cheated is nice to know. And a certain mom won't be able to get in the front seat with the FBI agents to help her boy.

Karma finally showed and the wait was now worth it!!!!

Here's to Mike Fagliore fumigating the circle and remove all the rat dropping that Surick and his gang left there.

Harness Racing / Update on Criminal Cases
« on: May 30, 2020, 07:09:28 AM »
June will see a new chapter in the ongoing arrests and discovery phase. Several have been working on a plea deal. It's serious jail time. The IRS has been involved as one or more are also being looked for tax evasion.

Gaitway was under FBI surveillance during qualifiers.

If any go to trial, it will come out what driver/trainer had worn a wire for months. A regular at Freehold and not the first in the family to be in the harness business.

P.S. Robert Plum to throw a big party on his return to Freehold. Free rides on golf cart to the winner's circle in memory of Surick.

Harness Racing / Re: Update on Criminal Cases
« on: June 02, 2020, 08:24:19 AM »
Be aware that the pandemic caused a 4-8 week delay in the process, which includes others being brought into the case. That was close to being caught up but the unrest has cause another delay as manpower on the case was moved to counter the unrest.

But I can tell you that no one "flipped" but one driver/trainer who's been racing at Freehold, Yonkers and the Meadowlands for years, and his family is a household name, was wearing a wire for months and not because he was caught doing wrong. Let's just say it was his desire to see a certain charged party who originally stole his major owner away, get what we all know he most deserved. I, personally, will thank him the next time I see him.

And let me repeat, no one charged is walking away from this without doing time. State and animal cruelty charges are still pending but have been held off as the investigation is far from over. Their plea deals may take into account these charges to come and is part of the negotiation.

You can now return to allowing Lucpark pollution and nonsense chatter about this still active case continue here. I'll be back when the screen is pulled open and the next act is underway.

Ruffolo Buster

• 4 claimer
As Rocco has says repeatedly...." but he's so good Looking".  I guess that's how he looks to Rocco from his view on his knees from the floor.  They're going to love him in prison.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
GOOD LOOKIN ,,GREAT WIFE

BIG MONEY,,BIG HOUSE..STARTIN TO BREED HIS OWN HORSE ON HIS FARM,,

BIG NEW CONDO ON THE BEACH  IN MARCO BEACH FLORIDA

AND   NEW SANDALS TO WALK AROUND THE BEACH

OH YEA

LIFE IS GOOD

WE GOING DOWN TO SOUTH BEACH IN A MONTH OR SO

TO HAVE A WEEK OR TWO WITH NICKIE SANDALS

DONT BE JELLY BOYS

PS

NOT 1 DAY IN JAIL I PREDICT

ANY BETS tmbz1

chester

• Top Claimer
Joe, YOU were always on top of the situation.

Smoking Doobies

• Top Claimer
Down goes Frazier...Down goes Frazier...hope in know all about his living conditions in th big house...do people still send post card nowadays?...transparency is a mother-fucker...Karma also

smokingjoe

• Top Claimer
From the article:

"Already, the office has provided some 90 gigabytes' worth of data to all defendants in three different volumes, and has fielded 20 additional individual requests. That data includes the results of 30 different search warrants, intercepted phone calls and text messages, geolocation information for various devices, email accounts, file transfer accounts, inventory lists, shipping records, veterinary records, drug promotional and marketing material, and much more. The Federal Bureau of Investigation is still extracting data from devices like cell phones and tablets seized from defendants at the time of their arrests."

We all know a certain trainer went running to the winner's circle with his phone stuck to his ear. With his giant ego, we knew many times there was nobody on the other end of the line. However, he did chat a lot and from what I understand, the Feds have a treasure chest of texts and emails that the gov't went through. Now, do you think some really close driver/trainer friends of his, that were tied to his hips, aren't part of those communications? Do you think they remember all they shared with him? Don't take lightly the fact the IRS is mentioned because do you think he/they paid taxes on all their income? Do you think they compared the charges to his owners versus the income he reported?

Let me leave this with you while Lucpark and his kneepads play games here until later this year - You do understand if one or more of the defendants were trying to exchange testimony on so-called "buddies" for a lesser sentence, the Feds would first need to line up all evidence on such "pals" and lock up all charges on them and him before accepting the rats testimony before arresting his pals.

Not the highest of priorities these days, the thought of a walk is pure fantasy. PETA has been told they will have their pound of flesh too once this is all tied in a bow.

For the record, I would say a husband and wife and brother and sister who spent mucho time with slimeball, maybe sleeping with one eye open these days.

Be back when I hear something good or more news is out.

P.S. I understand slimeball's favorite movie now is this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEqrpuU9fYI

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
i sure hope theycatch burke

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
Smoking joe

Aka

PETER GRANDICH

JUST GOT OFF THE SKY FONE WITH SANDALS

TOLD ME U CRIED EVERY TIME HE TOOK A SNAP SHOT

IN FREEHOLD WINNERS CIRCLE

TRUE?
I’m axing for a friend

Sandals told us in Florida

You always mad. How come Peter?

Did u Lose a lot to sandals

I’m askin for a friend

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
Hey peter

Why u mad at sandals he didn’t
Beat u outta money

That guy CARLO C

DID  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

ANY WAYS NO JAIL TIME

PETER

U HEARD IT FIRST

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
You really are a fucking joke and just about everything you say sounds like a load of useless shit. I'm sure the FBI is not wasting their time and time will be served by all.
they are wasting my time if they dont get burke

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
they are wasting my time if they dont get burke

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
The amount of money that is going to be spent on both the prosecution and defense is just mind boggling.

silent one

• Stakes Horse
 IF the report is true, then there has to be at least one high profile trainer, that has to be sweating. Who did Nicky Suckdick have a few horses with? Which multiple positives trainer's daughter was he allegedly dating? It would give me great pleasure to find out Nicky Suckdick was ratting out the Miller's. What would Jeffie do, if Juicing Julie is walked off in cuffs?

Sincerely, Silent One

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Michael Petrelli: WNBA should just copy the Haness Racing business model. State welfare.
    April 19, 2024, 07:42:20 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
  • Calhoun: Kirby crossed the Delaware before George Washington to make sure it was safe.  True story 100%
    April 18, 2024, 02:39:12 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Kirby's Ace the most trusted individual in harness racing... at least in his mind. ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 09:32:43 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Only loose ends are the entrails of Delaware residents.
    April 18, 2024, 09:27:22 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Hopefully Admon is cleaning up loose ands and you know what that means!
    April 17, 2024, 11:26:37 PM
  • Unclejerry: COCK-A-DODDLE-DO is the rooster in a pile of PLOP
    April 17, 2024, 11:11:47 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal