Author Topic: Stay Away from Amanda Mills a Flat out THIEF!  (Read 12364 times)

cigar

• Elite
Re: Stay Away from Amanda Mills a Flat out THIEF!
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2020, 03:20:33 PM »
I’ve never been on here, and don’t really care to read the bulls*** but it was brought to my attention and was upsetting. I find it completely ridiculous. First Larry Finn stole  15 k from this guy, now me? When I was owed 7 months worth of training bills. Mosh pit tore a suspensory and was off most of the time I had him. I covered every single bill. I know money was lost on him and I apologized. It was a bad claim. Anyone that knows me knows I would NEVER starve my horses. It was all good when love tap hanover made money all year, but the last 2 starts he didn’t and I get brutalized. I suggested he be turned out because he was sick and just needed a break he was tired. And since I bought my home in November I was blessed with 2 pots to piss in.
Why don’t you post your stats?
Leave her alone she don’t bother anyone

Dels Finest

• 4 claimer
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2020, 03:37:41 PM »
You people are picking on a girl that doesnt bother anyone, nice as can be, and a good trainer. The girl does whats best for her owners and horses.

slivercharm

• Elite
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2020, 08:16:40 PM »
I’ve never been on here, and don’t really care to read the bulls*** but it was brought to my attention and was upsetting. I find it completely ridiculous. First Larry Finn stole  15 k from this guy, now me? When I was owed 7 months worth of training bills. Mosh pit tore a suspensory and was off most of the time I had him. I covered every single bill. I know money was lost on him and I apologized. It was a bad claim. Anyone that knows me knows I would NEVER starve my horses. It was all good when love tap hanover made money all year, but the last 2 starts he didn’t and I get brutalized. I suggested he be turned out because he was sick and just needed a break he was tired. And since I bought my home in November I was blessed with 2 pots to piss in.

2nd coming of Nicole bava
« Last Edit: June 18, 2020, 08:19:20 PM by slivercharm »
gonna start a syndicate betting balmoral, who wants to invest?

slivercharm

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2020, 08:20:15 PM »
You people are picking on a girl that doesnt bother anyone, nice as can be, and a good trainer. The girl does whats best for her owners and horses.

Good trainer  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Her baby daddy was a good warm up driver to

AGUA CALIENTE

• Elite
  • Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing.
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2020, 08:21:46 PM »
GYPSY, WHERE IS GYPSY ??

slivercharm

• Elite
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2020, 08:27:19 PM »
GYPSY, WHERE IS GYPSY ??

Vegas or Sauk village

Why she owe u $ to?

Joeb1612

• NW-1
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2020, 10:41:03 PM »
 Hey Amanda u piece of shit Don't go on here, telling people I'm lying I got all the proof in the World and about a 1000  text messages from you where you clear out stole from me oh yea like the 20 K u paid for BBP  when u actually pd 10,500 for him lol, Do I need to put your text on here to show you are a major scumbag lol you know I'm telling the truth I got plenty of info to prove I'm correct so go ahead and push my buttons because there  right there where I can make you look like the ass you are.
 Also we had a 50/50 deal when you were making a few $ in the early part Lovetape and it also funny I never got One Vet Bill or Training bill till I decided to take my Horses from you ! You are a thief and don't portray your self as a innocent soul you are for from that you piece of shit Keep going off at I'll put your text and my cks that i paid you and will see who the ASSHOLE is and that is flat out truth!

Joeb1612

• NW-1
Re Amanda Mills
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2020, 11:13:16 PM »
 Hey Amanda u piece of shit! Don't go on here telling people I'm Lying about you, I got all the proof in the world and about a 1000 texts messages from you were you clear out stole from me.
 Oh yea like the 20 K you charged me for BBP when u actually pd  10,500 for her!
 Do I need to to put your text and my canceled cks to show who's telling the truth, because I gladly will and then will see who the fool is!
 I was a Business owner for 20 years and never screwed anyone over ever, so I'm not just making this stuff up people, like I said if it saves one person a 1.00 from investing in her it will be worth it to me!
 So go ahead Amanda push my buttons lol and see what happens!
 U couldn't even pay a $20.00 vet bill let alone by a house ! If that was the case I would take your sorry ass to court and there's not one judge in this world that wouldn't sigh with me!

Fatboy

• Living Legend
Re: Re Amanda Mills
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2020, 11:32:42 PM »
Hey Amanda u piece of shit! Don't go on here telling people I'm Lying about you, I got all the proof in the world and about a 1000 texts messages from you were you clear out stole from me.
 Oh yea like the 20 K you charged me for BBP when u actually pd  10,500 for her!
 Do I need to to put your text and my canceled cks to show who's telling the truth, because I gladly will and then will see who the fool is!
 I was a Business owner for 20 years and never screwed anyone over ever, so I'm not just making this stuff up people, like I said if it saves one person a 1.00 from investing in her it will be worth it to me!
 So go ahead Amanda push my buttons lol and see what happens!
 U couldn't even pay a $20.00 vet bill let alone by a house ! If that was the case I would take your sorry ass to court and there's not one judge in this world that wouldn't sigh with me!

CALL HT tmbz1

balmoralfan

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2020, 10:22:21 AM »
 Mosh Pit will do very well for his new owners. Claimed Wednesday out of a series at the HoP.

JoeB is just another 1 of these sorehead owners who cry about anything and everything, sort of a Dave Jababy type know-it-all who really has rock in his head.

Amanda you go girl!  tmbz1 hope you're enjoying your lovely new home.  tmbz1 tmbz1

HayDaze

• NW-1
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2020, 11:17:29 AM »
Too many owners just not paying attention. There are some trainers who will stand on their head to protect you, others just trying to keep that monthly check coming in. Owners dont want to hear your horse in no good, so the trainers sugar coat it. Takes a good trainer to just give it to you straight, even though it might piss you off at first. Just like way doctors dont say, :hey you are too fat, lose weight. Then the patient doesnt go back and looks for the a new doctor who doesnt say it. Rule 1, its a business.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2020, 12:29:09 PM »
JOE B   if you paid her 20k for a horse and she only paid 10k and lied to you ,i would call the police and start a suit against her..make a police report for thief and then call a lawyer..sue her fucking ass ..there are toooooooo many cheating thiefin trainers in this crooked game...DO IT JOE

That whole blood from a rock thing would keep me from spending more good after bad.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2020, 02:44:23 PM »
Amanda is a good person

good family

family girl

and a christain

why don't u guys leave her alone

REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Big A

• NW-1
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2020, 03:35:03 PM »
A complete inbred Hillbilly who steals from everyone and tries to get impregnated by anyone. All she says is cum in me lol she's a shell of what she used to look like and even does the Fruitman for a shopping cart of out of date fruit. Clueless with horses and she is a walking mockery!!

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2020, 03:40:44 PM »
A complete inbred Hillbilly who steals from everyone and tries to get impregnated by anyone. All she says is cum in me lol she's a shell of what she used to look like and even does the Fruitman for a shopping cart of out of date fruit. Clueless with horses and she is a walking mockery!!

WHERE WOULD MEN BE WITHOUT WOMEN LIKE THIS?

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    Today at 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    Today at 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    Today at 12:36:34 PM
  • Janny: I guess Diddy found out it’s not easy Pimpin.
    Today at 10:57:29 AM
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal