Author Topic: Stay Away from Amanda Mills a Flat out THIEF!  (Read 12370 times)

Joeb1612

• NW-1
Stay Away from Amanda Mills a Flat out THIEF!
« on: June 17, 2020, 11:02:40 PM »
 When I became a Horse Owner in 2017 I wrote a Article on Horse Plop In regards to Investing In Horse Racing, most of the people that replied to my Question Overwhelmingly said don't do it, there's to many Crooks and thieves out there and not enough money in the Game.
 Well I can tell yea I had a few great Trainers and a couple of Crooks and Thieves! One I will come right out and say for sure is a Piece of Shit and a Massive Thief Is AMANDA MILLS! She flat out Ripped me off for not 100's but 1000's!
 Partially it was my fault for being so trusting and giving her a open check book and letting her pick the Horses she wanted to claim with my Money!
 One she bought was Mosh Pit for 15k about a year ago, he made me a total whopping $ 250 in a years time plus all the training bills I  paid when I got the Horse from her he looked like death done over was about a 100lbs underweight!  He Mosh Pit finally got claimed tonight for 5k  finally ending my losing Proposition !
 Another One had me  me spending 20k for a 2 year Filly that she pd 10,500  for and bought 2 other Horses for Herself to make it look like she spent the whole 20K on just my Horse like I said she is a TOTAL SCUMBAG AND THIEF!
  I once said to her when my Horse went off 2 consecutive wks at 6/5 and 4/5 and had a perfect trip in 128.1 3/4 what happened and she flat out told me the Horse was sick and I said what the Hell are you running him for then ? Talking about screwing the public over come on what a joke!
 When I finally decided i had enough and it was time for me to get my Horses from Her and at that time she owed me 3K  I said look I want my Horse back and I said I would let her slide on the 3K plus give her one of the Horses that I paid 7k for a even exchange to get my Horses back than she comes up with I owe here another 4k otherwise she wont give me my horses back and like a dumb ass i gave her another the 4k to get my horses back!
 So in Closing the Basics of the story is! I was taking to the Cleaners by this Bitch AMANDA MILLS! But I will say this, if it saves One person  from investing a 1.00  in this Bitch it will be worth my while!

Ps don't u guys say take her to Court or get a Judgement against her she is a Slim Ball and does't have a Pot to Piss in! It would be like getting Blood out of a Turnip!

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
Re: Stay Away from Amanda Mills a Flat out THIEF!
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2020, 11:11:42 PM »
When I became a Horse Owner in 2017 I wrote a Article on Horse Plop In regards to Investing In Horse Racing, most of the people that replied to my Question Overwhelmingly said don't do it, there's to many Crooks and thieves out there and not enough money in the Game.
 Well I can tell yea I had a few great Trainers and a couple of Crooks and Thieves! One I will come right out and say for sure is a Piece of Shit and a Massive Thief Is AMANDA MILLS! She flat out Ripped me off for not 100's but 1000's!
 Partially it was my fault for being so trusting and giving her a open check book and letting her pick the Horses she wanted to claim with my Money!
 One she bought was Mosh Pit for 15k about a year ago, he made me a total whopping $ 250 in a years time plus all the training bills I  paid when I got the Horse from her he looked like death done over was about a 100lbs underweight!  He Mosh Pit finally got claimed tonight for 5k  finally ending my losing Proposition !
 Another One had me  me spending 20k for a 2 year Filly that she pd 10,500  for and bought 2 other Horses for Herself to make it look like she spent the whole 20K on just my Horse like I said she is a TOTAL SCUMBAG AND THIEF!
  I once said to her when my Horse went off 2 consecutive wks at 6/5 and 4/5 and had a perfect trip in 128.1 3/4 what happened and she flat out told me the Horse was sick and I said what the Hell are you running him for then ? Talking about screwing the public over come on what a joke!
 When I finally decided i had enough and it was time for me to get my Horses from Her and at that time she owed me 3K  I said look I want my Horse back and I said I would let her slide on the 3K plus give her one of the Horses that I paid 7k for a even exchange to get my Horses back than she comes up with I owe here another 4k otherwise she wont give me my horses back and like a dumb ass i gave her another the 4k to get my horses back!
 So in Closing the Basics of the story is! I was taking to the Cleaners by this Bitch AMANDA MILLS! But I will say this, if it saves One person  from investing a 1.00  in this Bitch it will be worth my while!

Ps don't u guys say take her to Court or get a Judgement against her she is a Slim Ball and does't have a Pot to Piss in! It would be like getting Blood out of a Turnip!

I saw that race in the 5k series tonight.  I believe it said Wilfong is traingin.  But, why would you use josh whatever driving in a series on a horse that could compete and maybe couldve made the final and offset your losses? 

Wavy Train

• NW-1
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2020, 11:12:41 PM »
Don't worry she has horses with George the fruit man now he will fuck her real good like he fucks everybody else

cigar

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2020, 11:23:04 PM »
Rumor is he paying 10 oranges and 5 apples a day

Ruffolo Buster

• 4 claimer
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2020, 01:22:12 AM »
Sounds like the type of person that Rocco would hire to sell cars.  If she's under 5 feet tall, I'm sure Rocco could handle her. 

Joeb1612

• NW-1
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2020, 03:13:23 AM »
I saw that race in the 5k series tonight.  I believe it said Wilfong is traingin.  But, why would you use josh whatever driving in a series on a horse that could compete and maybe couldve made the final and offset your losses?
   He couldn't have Won tonight or any other nite with God Driving him!

okdfool

• Open / FFA
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2020, 06:54:25 AM »

Why would you give anyone a open check book?
You should always have your horses in your name, then no problems,
I dont think she would race a sick horse, a lot if this is fabricated

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2020, 06:59:58 AM »
Ok I’m confused here! Why would anyone forgive a 3k loan and give a trainer another horse worth 7k to get there horse back?  I’ve trained horses for 30 years and the only thing any owners ever had to do to move there horses was pay training bill in full before horse left the barn.

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2020, 07:23:30 AM »
You should of stopped after the 3rd paragraph!

He should have stopped before the first word.
He who laughs last, laughs best.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Rabbi Of Racing

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2020, 08:56:02 AM »

He should have stopped before the first word.
You should have been stopped before birth!

Dels Finest

• 4 claimer
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2020, 11:19:59 AM »

Why would you give anyone a open check book?
You should always have your horses in your name, then no problems,
I dont think she would race a sick horse, a lot if this is fabricated

Nicest person i know. Completely false

The Exporter

• Elite
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2020, 11:53:14 AM »
Sorry to hear anyone getting ripped off. But, let me understand this. You must be either a person who worked hard and made proper business decisions to afford capital for the race horse business. Or, you fell into money you did not earn. If the latter is the case, I completely understand how you could give a person you know briefly, an open checkbook with little or any restrictions. What was it that gave 100% unwavering confidence in this person. Was it her Harvard Business School education or 10+ year track record of upward and brilliant record of success.
 If you earned every penny of the money you gave her access to as well as the ransome you paid to retrieve your overvalued assets, I don't believe a word of this drivel.       

Dingus

« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2020, 12:35:10 PM »
Hasn't made any $ driving or training:

Amanda Marie Mills

Membership Data
    Membership No:     603L73   Initial Date:     12/2009
    Driver License:     Provisional   Expiration Date:     06/30/2020
    Trainer License:     General   Expiration Date:     06/30/2020

Performance Summary
    Driver Statistics   Starts   1st   2nd   3rd   Money Won
    2020 YTD Purse:   14   0   1   1   $3,020
    LTD:   16   0   1   2   $3,711

Last Driver Start:    Track   Date   Type   No.
    Rec by USTA:    Nfld   06/13/2020    6   14

Trainer Statistics   Starts   1st   2nd   3rd   Money Won
    2020 YTD Purse:   27   0   3   1   $5,834
    LTD:   176   9   11   25   $64,065

Last Trainer Start:    Track   Date   Type   No.
    Rec by USTA:    Nfld   06/15/2020    6   9

Mills14

• NW-1
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2020, 01:57:24 PM »
I’ve never been on here, and don’t really care to read the bulls*** but it was brought to my attention and was upsetting. I find it completely ridiculous. First Larry Finn stole  15 k from this guy, now me? When I was owed 7 months worth of training bills. Mosh pit tore a suspensory and was off most of the time I had him. I covered every single bill. I know money was lost on him and I apologized. It was a bad claim. Anyone that knows me knows I would NEVER starve my horses. It was all good when love tap hanover made money all year, but the last 2 starts he didn’t and I get brutalized. I suggested he be turned out because he was sick and just needed a break he was tired. And since I bought my home in November I was blessed with 2 pots to piss in.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Kirby's Ace: Why? Your already here!
    Today at 12:20:48 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Admin Bring back XYZ.
    March 28, 2024, 10:02:39 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes XYZ you are missed
    March 28, 2024, 09:56:46 PM
  • Mazola: Hey XYZ, miss you buddy!
    March 28, 2024, 08:18:55 PM
  • FirstUpFrom8Hole: Do Piff Daddy know Antiqua has an extradition treaty wif the US of A?
    March 28, 2024, 06:39:42 PM
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    March 28, 2024, 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    March 28, 2024, 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    March 28, 2024, 12:36:34 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal