Author Topic: THE STABLE @ CA  (Read 364310 times)

Kole Hanover

• Open / FFA
Re: THE STABLE @ CA
« Reply #600 on: July 19, 2020, 02:00:09 PM »

Mrs Meringue now has an evaluation of a dollar thirty-five a share...

wiggles44

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #601 on: July 20, 2020, 11:32:49 AM »
Does James own any shares in horses that he’s driving against tonight?
What about Jody?
Bob?
Doug?

wiggles44

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #602 on: July 20, 2020, 07:20:14 PM »
How much are Blue Monk shares?
Asking for a confused friend.

wiggles44

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #603 on: July 26, 2020, 11:05:05 AM »
Anyone got stable stats since it was established?? Most up and coming stables like to promote those stats.

Must not be pretty

If it was half decent we wouldn’t hear the end of it...

The Exporter

• Elite
« Reply #604 on: July 26, 2020, 12:00:52 PM »
If it was half decent we wouldn’t hear the end of it...
In retrospect, this business model was doomed for the vast majority of investors. It was pitched as a way for the undesirable colts and fillies from breeding farms that did not sell, to be purchased by the group to train and race. It met with little if any success. No surprises as this equine demographic rarely rises above its class. 
 Spreading the risk onto many shareholders does nothing to change the fact that these yearlings were then and proved later to be not worth the risk of investment.

Anthony did up his game with decent State breds and is having a measure of success but , from where I sit, they only one making money and enjoying the investment of the partners is, Anthony.

As a businessman, good for him. As an investor, well maybe you might want to reevaluate your commitment.   

Swandre

• Top Claimer
« Reply #605 on: July 26, 2020, 02:03:41 PM »
Anyone got stable stats since it was established?? Most up and coming stables like to promote those stats.

Must not be pretty

show me one barn that ever posted their return on investment from the yearling sales.

Swandre

• Top Claimer
« Reply #606 on: July 26, 2020, 04:08:04 PM »
Can't wait to hear the excuses for Fox Valley Britzka last night at Hoosier....4:5 and gets beat 30 lengths without a break...must need a small shoeing changed after the horse is scoped. Why does this idiot drive to Hoosier for this one horse and more important why do the owners pay his expenses?
Watch for him to brag how well the horses do at the Painesville Fair on Tuesday but he will probably forget to mention that 6 of the 8 races he is in have no more then 5 horses which is about the only way he can get a check.
The more people invest with him the larger the dumb and dumber club gets

looks like you’re investing your time following along so who’s really in the dumb club now? 😂

the real doctor

• Top Claimer
« Reply #607 on: July 26, 2020, 05:12:13 PM »
golfbhm - why arent your friends selling these shares on their market ?

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #608 on: July 26, 2020, 08:09:29 PM »
The videos are filled with clients asking a lot of questions and are onto the bs excuses for so many poor performance past two years. I've never seen 50 or more head come back worse at 3 then at 2. There stake horses Really BC, Harness AM, Spendthatmoney, Compass Rose DC not only couldn't compete at Sire stake can't compete in the lower stake. So many horses nw 1 and 2 that can't compete on ON b and c track. They may have a win or two recently at Mohawk. It's disgraceful display and now the past week they can blame a barn sickness for weeks of scratch horses. There star Globetrotting just average and not a GC horse so good luck with a handful of OH stakes left. Two year olds I think have a couple lower stake wins and not competitive elsewhere. Clients are texting and wanting explanations. Another poor 6-8 weeks a fire sale will happen and I would wager clients cashing out in no hurry to buy new yearlings. But I'm sure Swandre has a good explanation for 90% of the stable couldn't wps in a amish field of 7.

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #609 on: July 28, 2020, 11:06:50 AM »
Good luck to the eight stable horses racing in the fairs. They should be dominate today. Hopefully the #entertainment clients can find somewhere to watch their horses race? All the whining of can't find a spot to race in OH because of covid and full race cards. YOUR HORSES DON'T FIT THE RULES OF OHIO OWNED IS WHY!!

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #610 on: July 28, 2020, 12:16:59 PM »
Good luck to the eight stable horses racing in the fairs. They should be dominate today. Hopefully the #entertainment clients can find somewhere to watch their horses race? All the whining of can't find a spot to race in OH because of covid and full race cards. YOUR HORSES DON'T FIT THE RULES OF OHIO OWNED IS WHY!!

theres a difference between sires and fairs

more stories and fables by

a mac

hes  entertainment cant really give him horses

REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #611 on: July 28, 2020, 01:25:08 PM »
60k purchase and over 100k investment finally finds a place a 2:06 mile that she can romp in. The #1 OH trot filly in Norman Hall pedigree breakdown is a fair winner. Congrats to those owners they actually cash a decent check away from the real OH horses. Make sure that gets reinvested in Sep at the OH Jug sale. Many 5k purchases coming down the pipeline this year. Stable looking to buy all horses under 8k average as sales with dip at least 25%. At that pace they can buy 125 head and still spend around that 1.0mln dollar mark. Stable will have 250 horses training next year he will claim to be bigger then Burke. But buy early AM doesn't want to be sole owner of 95 horses at 100% share as they train down all season.

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #612 on: July 28, 2020, 02:53:48 PM »
no argument, your points are bang on and valid, hopefully everyone gets a winners circle photo
having said that and if the horse had any other  prior success going a training mile and getting paid $5k is not all bad

wiggles44

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #613 on: July 28, 2020, 05:20:46 PM »
no argument, your points are bang on and valid, hopefully everyone gets a winners circle photo
having said that and if the horse had any other  prior success going a training mile and getting paid $5k is not all bad

How much was shipping + A Mac expenses?

Swandre

• Top Claimer
« Reply #614 on: July 28, 2020, 05:26:08 PM »
A Mac is such a poor driver these boys will show just how bad he is. Investors you have to be totally blind not to see how A Mac is fucking you over, you deserve to go broke.

I invested
I’ve made money this year
But I also wouldn’t really care if I didn’t

you mad?

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Mazola: Hey XYZ, miss you buddy!
    Today at 08:18:55 PM
  • FirstUpFrom8Hole: Do Piff Daddy know Antiqua has an extradition treaty wif the US of A?
    Today at 06:39:42 PM
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    Today at 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    Today at 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    Today at 12:36:34 PM
  • Janny: I guess Diddy found out it’s not easy Pimpin.
    Today at 10:57:29 AM
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal