Author Topic: THE STABLE @ CA  (Read 364306 times)

Fatboy

• Living Legend
Re: THE STABLE @ CA
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2020, 08:15:29 PM »
I don't think he was touting

I think hes just making sure his owners are up to date

on progress of particular horses

but yes I wood never post the times the trainng in

sketchy iz word of the day
edward

YOU KNOW THE SCORE....EVERYBOD Y WENT IN .08 AND A FEW WENT IN 06....THATS ALL YOU BETTORS NEED TO KNOW.  ngc3

SAW

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2020, 08:31:44 PM »
They haven't been in 03 and that track is short anyway. Can the Canadians cross the border with horses?
I believe the border is closed both ways, only essential travel, so no horses.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2020, 08:52:27 PM »

HORSES ALLOWED TO CROSS THE BORDER
MAY 21
INTO CANADA
BUT WILL HAVE TO QUERANTINE,,FOR 14 DAYS
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

helpplease

• Open / FFA
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2020, 09:15:41 AM »

Horses have always been & will be allowed to cross the border but unless you are a Canadian Citizen & or permanent resident & or an essential services worker (horse people are not) you will not be able to enter Canada. If you meet the criteria above you will then have to go into a hard quarantine for 14 days & they are checking to make sure you stay in your resident. If you are caught leaving your residents before the 14 days is up you very well could be facing a large fine & or jail time. Horses do not have to be quarantined. 
« Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 09:19:23 AM by helpplease »

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2020, 03:26:49 PM »
Horses have always been & will be allowed to cross the border but unless you are a Canadian Citizen & or permanent resident & or an essential services worker (horse people are not) you will not be able to enter Canada. If you meet the criteria above you will then have to go into a hard quarantine for 14 days & they are checking to make sure you stay in your resident. If you are caught leaving your residents before the 14 days is up you very well could be facing a large fine & or jail time. Horses do not have to be quarantined.
They can transfer the horses over the border like Check Point Charlie in that Tom Hanks movie?

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2020, 04:26:19 PM »
Good Cassie can go home sit in the house for a couple of weeks and eat herself into oblivion, till the come for her fat ass

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2020, 07:58:34 PM »
well as for the stable.ca, no different than other stables
we will know soon enough, sure some look better than others  but the fact is right now you have a pretty good idea of the ones who are not much but you don't really know of the rest who  can drop the last 5 seconds to get qualified and race

Manny

• Top Claimer
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2020, 08:05:23 PM »
Do they run and gun every thing looking for a quick profit.  What is their record for producing top horses?  Did Tony not run for political office in Canada at one time.

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2020, 09:20:02 PM »
Good Cassie can go home sit in the house for a couple of weeks and eat herself into oblivion, till the come for her fat ass

Or enjoy herself in her nice home while you sit in your trailor.

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2020, 10:27:43 PM »
had one of their "stable stars" racing in bottom condition for 4500 tonight at scioto
didnt get a check. run at the start
im sure that didnt have anything to do with sending him 12 weeks in a row at 2 and 3

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2020, 11:53:06 PM »
Manny with the numbers they turn out the law of averages yes they get a few good ones but the stable average per horse was not good. If I recall it was 18k or less. But hey they are selling entertainment?

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2020, 08:28:06 AM »
Mazola, not sitting in a trailer, sitting on my deck. Just got home from a stressful day of work. NOT stressful at all! And I am not worrying over all those phone calls with Navarro or someone else, that were being listened to. She got away with that special yogurt. Hopefully when the authorities finally catch up, she willl have some questions to answer.

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2020, 12:00:24 PM »
purple
 I assume you are referring to symba , trained by virgil morgan and driven by brett miller
parked 3 wide out of the 8 hole  and broke while trying to get the front in a 27.4 first qtr

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2020, 12:31:19 PM »
Sounds like great trip handi. Too bad there other ponies in race.

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2020, 12:40:41 PM »
purple
 I assume you are referring to symba , trained by virgil morgan and driven by brett miller
parked 3 wide out of the 8 hole  and broke while trying to get the front in a 27.4 first qtr

yes ....thats the one
going all out for a 4500 dollar purse in his first start

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Mazola: Hey XYZ, miss you buddy!
    Today at 08:18:55 PM
  • FirstUpFrom8Hole: Do Piff Daddy know Antiqua has an extradition treaty wif the US of A?
    Today at 06:39:42 PM
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    Today at 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    Today at 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    Today at 12:36:34 PM
  • Janny: I guess Diddy found out it’s not easy Pimpin.
    Today at 10:57:29 AM
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal