Author Topic: OBAMA TO THE RESCUE  (Read 10839 times)

horses first

• Elite
Re: OBAMA TO THE RESCUE
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2020, 01:36:50 PM »
Meant to begin with Yep. Agree Why. This will be a shot show down the road without a vaccine.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2020, 01:39:52 PM »
OBAMA
President Barack Obama on Thursday accepted responsibility for intelligence shortcomings that led to a failed Christmas Day bombing plot on a Detroit-bound airliner, saying, “Ultimately, the buck stops with me.

“As president, I have a solemn responsibility to protect our nation and our people, and when the system fails, it is my responsibility,” Obama said.

TRUMP
"No. No, I don't take any responsibility."

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2020, 02:13:23 PM »
OBAMA-ISM  11.gn DUG US A HOLE-- WE WILL NEVER GET OUT OF...
Aside from

1.  The stock market tripling during Obama, and,

2.  Unemployment going from 12% to 4%. ...

What else is Obama - Ism?

take your time....

but please respond before Tucker comes on tonight.

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2020, 03:51:04 PM »
have some good ole usa pride
Obama made the usa a laughing stock , a whipping boy for china and middle east countries,cowering at their demands so as to be seen as politically correct and friendly
trump is far from perfect but he put a few foreign assholes in their place

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2020, 04:32:12 PM »
Obama was a whipping boy by the WTO they controlled his ass and China took him to the woodshed. Foreign affairs starting with a Russia reset button, to Benghazi, to not doing anything with NK, a pussy to red lines, horrid Iran deal that funded more terrorism, to the home front having more mass shootings during his administration then 5 previous Presidents combine, more school shootings then any other President, spied on the American people, rather defend ISIS then the men in blue, did NOTHING to help the African Americans in this country, most ever food stamps, turned the IRS on republican donors. Cash for clunkers  ngc3, took a recession markets from the lows to his term highs while keeping rates at 0 so their WAS no other place to earn money from investing in the markets. Boy lets talk about bringing that unemployment level down with more then 4mln fast food and retail jobs of the 10.9mln jobs added. The only good sector was healthcare with over 2.5mln jobs. He created less jobs then Bush and Clinton. Before the virus Trump in less then 3.5 years created over 7mln. Obama said manufacturing jobs were gone and never coming back, Obama pushed globalization and  look where that left the US. Obama also during his term sent wages into stagnation to 1999 levels. He let the home crisis go for years after 2009 into a foreclosure system until 2014. He was more worried the ACA since he had the house and senate. Left home owners hung out to dry for many years. Also the ACA crippled the backbone of the US economy the SMALL BUSINESS owner. High out of control  premiums forced them to cut workers and not didn't give them room to grow. That's a quick summary of lowlights from the worse president in US history. Left out plenty but those are facts. Guy was a real peach. Forgot if he was such a good president how did he LOSE DURING HIS 8 YEARS OVER 1,000 DEMOCRAT SEATS FROM THE FEDERAL LEVEL ALL THE WAY TO STATE AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT. That alone shows HOW bad a president he really was. Thankfully left the US court system with judges for Trump to fill. Trump has his faults but again if Obama did such a good job how did HRC on Obama coattails lose to Trump?

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2020, 04:44:30 PM »

trump is far from perfect but he put a few foreign assholes in their place

Like the Saudi Boss Prince who killed an American journalist and denied it all while Trump stroked his cock and shoved his tongue up his asshole?

Foreign assholes like that?

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2020, 05:08:48 PM »
Anyone know of any other president from any other country or this one that knew and let his Sec of State have a private server? Then go about using bleachbit on 30,000 emails and then hammering cell phones to pieces? To have the top of the FBI make sure she was given a slap on the wrist. Liberal media didn't give two shots for 8 years reporting any and all of those 8 nightmare years. Yet for 3 years they have tried to make up Russian collusion to no avail. Even Schiff got conned being told of naked pictures of Trump. Democrats have revealed there true feelings of being the most evil creatures on Earth. When they don't have power they get really angry. Should just eat a snickers. They really are the racist group and can't hold a conversation without being vulgar to individuals. Truly amazing the rocks they climbed out from the past 3.5 years.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2020, 05:19:00 PM »
HILLARY CLINTON (!!) - Benghazi

"I take responsiblity.  I'm in charge of the State Department's 60,000-plus people all over the world.  Yes, I'm responsible."

TRUMP
"No.  No, I don't take any responsibility at all."

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Fuck, y'all.  Even Hillary did 15 hours in front of Republicans, testified and took her thrashing. 

All Trump can do is hoard supplies, blame old women politicians for his failures and watch as the USA now has more cases than the next two worse countries combined.

And he STILL is too coward to do what his own people say must be done.

Yes, it's all Obama's fault.

Oh, Hillary's emails!!! It's her fault too!! 

You fucking drips.

« Last Edit: April 03, 2020, 05:20:46 PM by Calhoun »

chief yogi

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2020, 06:09:02 PM »
obama care destroyed health care. had one good thing only,  you could not deny someone with pre existing condtions. that was it.    in real terms a small business with 100 employees could pay  a 2000/employee fine which was cheaper than having a plan for the employees.   the cheap plans were typical bull  huge deductables that broke people anyway.  more people got free care.  congress exempted themself.   thing that was worse is both parties voted for it.  government all sucks. it has been for years a case of vote for whoever i think is less bad. have not found 1 worth anything.

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2020, 06:20:50 PM »
Funny how people ignore the real facts. Obama was 8 year of the last 11. Not like he was 1960. The guy was the WORSE  ever and you can tell by the ones defending him need a real education. Must be a tough way to get through life deaf(to the facts), dumb and stupid.

wecandream

• 4 claimer
« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2020, 07:53:17 PM »
Horses first,

You are totally right. I can’t believe what I’m reading on this politically, these people need to open up a history book dated before 1983!

riley

• Top Claimer
« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2020, 08:20:37 PM »
 tmbz1  tmbz1  tmbz1  tmbz1

PaysonPark

• Top Claimer
« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2020, 08:42:04 PM »
Quote from: horses first link=topic=67521.msg1025788#msg1025788.   

Must be a tough way to get through life deaf(to the facts), dumb and stupid.
[/quote

I know but Trump supporters seem to be all over this site.   It must be tough to be that dumb and stupid...    we agree

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #43 on: April 03, 2020, 09:04:16 PM »
PP...try again. Just like a Democrat. Take words and twist them into something that is not! Don't worry I understand your kind are just the sheep herd following of MSN and CNN.

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #44 on: April 03, 2020, 09:20:09 PM »
Wecandream....you never see them argue the facts. O blame Obama. O blame Hilary. It's all the Clinton's fault. You can lay all the facts out and those are all facts but it's the same old tired rhetoric. Fuck it was the last administration. I still blame Bush for WOMD.  Debating the fact Obama was only a good politician speaker and that's about it. David Axelrod was the brawn behind Obama. He played so dirty he cleaned the deck of any opposition that stood in his way. Being that it was IL you don't have to dig to far to dirty someone up.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Kirby's Ace the most trusted individual in harness racing... at least in his mind. ngc3
    Today at 09:32:43 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Only loose ends are the entrails of Delaware residents.
    Today at 09:27:22 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Hopefully Admon is cleaning up loose ands and you know what that means!
    April 17, 2024, 11:26:37 PM
  • Unclejerry: COCK-A-DODDLE-DO is the rooster in a pile of PLOP
    April 17, 2024, 11:11:47 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Was that a trick question?
    April 16, 2024, 08:37:43 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Only other Sand Rats I suppose?
    April 16, 2024, 08:37:30 PM
  • Unclejerry: Who care's about a bunch of sand rats, Im more concerned about Joe turning this country into a 3rd world shithole.
    April 16, 2024, 04:41:48 PM
  • dougie: Why can't people just talk harness racing instead of politics?
    April 16, 2024, 12:11:21 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal