Author Topic: Its Time to Banned 2 YEAR OLDS  (Read 5703 times)

Dr. Adam Freeham

• Top Claimer
Its Time to Banned 2 YEAR OLDS
« on: March 29, 2020, 07:01:30 AM »
  Hopefully a lot of the old Heebs in this industry pass away from this Corona Virus thingy which we all know was caused by another witch Hillary Rodan Clinton And it is now time fo the Next generation of us, to assume control and take our rightful place as one of the
 Dicks on the Deck.   
 Fo my first executive action, I will demand that 2 year olds ceased to be raced ever again.  I don't like paying the exorbitant fees  that breeders fake bid their way to unreal high totals.  You know how many fake eye exams I have to give to imaginary clients to come up with that type of jingle?  Not all of us are Trust Funded and have to work for a living.

Cheap claimers cost just as much to race as expensive yearlings do.
  Some say to just replace babies with 4 year olds, we all know how good they are by then so we can enter them accordingly and avoid stakes fees if they are common stock, you know, like the rest of you
gentiles.  The whole idea here is to cut that fake training bill for babies, let them grow before the training bills start, just something similar to a turnout fee instead of all them damn steak nominations until we really have an idea of what I got.
  Now, the old school Jew, you know the guy who runs the big track thinks the same way as I do. Why do you think he started the Graduate Series for? After he listened to me, he stole my idea and claimed it for his own.
This will give the common ordinary Jew more cheap claimers to add to their stables as these horses will not break down as fast due to the pressure of getting them to the races so fast, so soon. Think of all the training bills I will save on! 
  You all can thank me later.  Don't yall love how I use horseplop.com to break my great ideas on you you folk?  A place where we can discuss this topic peacefully

Racing Troll

• Open / FFA
Re: Its Time to Banned 2 YEAR OLDS
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2020, 09:25:25 AM »
2 Year old racing should be banned in all horse racing breeds. its cruel, its too early and too much. Ironically, its greed provided by the racing industry as a whole which is causing its own demise and at the horses expense.

SO, THE GREEDY FUCKING EYEBALLDOC, WITH 30 HORSES, SOME OF THEM SURELY 2 YEAR OLDS, IS CALLING ALL THE OTHER FOLKS WHO RACE 2 YEAR OLDS, GREEDY FUCKING JEWS?

Racing Troll

• Open / FFA
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2020, 09:29:37 AM »
Don't quote my post dude. I didn't say anything about Jews. read more carefully before you quote someone's post in a reply.

GO FUCK YOURSELF, I WILL DO WHAT I DAMN PLEASE WITH NO SHIT FROM YOU.   UNDERSTAND?

LWC

• Top Claimer
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2020, 09:33:01 AM »
It would actually be a good time to eliminate major stakes for two-year-olds.  Keep them to Kindergarten and Sire Stakes.  Move the big money races to 3,4, and Aged. It's better for the horses physically, would give 4 year olds their own class instead of throwing them to the wolves with aged warriors and would give some incentive to keep horses in the game longer.

harnesstimes

• Open / FFA
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2020, 09:55:07 AM »
 Quit giving us shit that people in this bidness actually give a shit ABOUT THE ANIMAL.

It is about HOW MUCH MONEY, THE ANIMAL CAN MAKE ME.

That is how much people care about the animal
HRSEPLP.CM

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2020, 11:46:58 AM »
SO, THE GREEDY FUCKING EYEBALLDOC, WITH 30 HORSES, SOME OF THEM SURELY 2 YEAR OLDS, IS CALLING ALL THE OTHER FOLKS WHO RACE 2 YEAR OLDS, GREEDY FUCKING JEWS?

HES AN EXCELLENT I DOCTOR

,,LEAVE THE GUY ALOANE ADAM HASNT DONE ANTHING TO NOBODY

..EVERRYONE IS LOSING MONEY WITHOUT HARNESS RACIN

IM THINKING THE GAMBLERS SHOULD HELP PAY THE TRAINING BILLS

JUST SAYING tmbz1
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2020, 02:37:42 PM »
While it's a good concept and I agree and talked to breeders about this many years ago it will never happen. Breeders can't wait to move these horses off the farm without any minor or major injury. They hate doing videos. One of mine jumped the fence last May. Thankful nothing happened. They hate videoing the more expensive ones because of those fears. Thoroughbreds don't video at all for yearling sales. The thoroughbreds are to hung up on history and if you talk to a lot of people those young horses need the on track jogging for bone development. Whether that's true or not I have no idea. It's a good concept for the horse but unfortunately the business doesn't care about the horse. Just the income it could potentially earn.

hoosierboy

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2020, 05:14:37 PM »
2 yr olds is the best racing- pacers that is.  Virtually no drugs, its like o;d fashioned racing

No age group is clean you idiot

PaysonPark

• Top Claimer
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2020, 05:50:09 PM »
HES AN EXCELLENT I DOCTOR

,,LEAVE THE GUY ALOANE ADAM HASNT DONE ANTHING TO NOBODY

..EVERRYONE IS LOSING MONEY WITHOUT HARNESS RACIN

IM THINKING THE GAMBLERS SHOULD HELP PAY THE TRAINING BILLS

JUST SAYING tmbz1

Aren’t the biggest gamblers the owners?  So let them pay the bills....

slimshady

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2020, 06:05:10 PM »
I agree with reducing the stakes money for 2 year olds.
I would also restrict racing until August or September of that year and end it on December 1.

MR.DALRAE

• Living Legend
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2020, 12:47:44 AM »
I LOVE THE BABIES,,,,,NEVER HAPPEN

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2020, 12:54:58 AM »
I think if no racing to 3 yr old season we would see better racing and a stronger animal.

Tough ride costwise waiting over a yr to even see the gate, or else I totally agree, horsewise. tmbz1  Sometimes ya gotta look at the owners side.

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2020, 07:55:43 AM »
I LOVE THE BABIES,,,,,NEVER HAPPEN
ngc3

slimshady

« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2020, 10:37:27 AM »
"Tough ride costwise waiting over a yr to even see the gate, or else I totally agree, horsewise. tmbz1  Sometimes ya gotta look at the owners side."

That's why I would like to see a compromise down the middle.
Delay 2 year olds from racing until September.   
That will help reduce the impact of the greedy abusers that are proud to have a baby down to 2:10 before March.   There would be nothing in it for them anymore. 

Harness Stats

« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2020, 06:07:03 PM »
A long time ago some of the "Elite" in this business said that a 2 year old would someday hold the "world record"  Its a long time later and the breed says otherwise as not even 3 or 4 year olds do stuff like that.

My point is that even if this was hype to keep the market as high as possible it led to the continued belief and financial need to race 2 year olds.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
  • Calhoun: Closing Day .. Red Mile Quarter Horse
    March 26, 2024, 08:07:25 AM
  • Mazola: ngc3
    March 25, 2024, 10:00:52 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: thet're sisters
    March 25, 2024, 09:04:44 PM
  • Mazola: I heard that he is somehow related to Blutarsky but I can't believe that.
    March 25, 2024, 07:31:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal