Author Topic: TRUMP  (Read 192482 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Re: TRUMP
« Reply #915 on: January 06, 2021, 07:39:17 PM »
Cmon YOU little QUEER FUCS,like the 5 on FOX. Going back in session. Are you BRAVE or CHICKEN SHIT QUEERS. SECURITY set up. Lets see how BRAVE you spineless CHICKEN SHIT FUCS are.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #916 on: January 06, 2021, 07:41:30 PM »
DONALD,the DRAFT DODGER tellin you STORM.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #917 on: January 06, 2021, 07:56:35 PM »
What did that FUCKIN DRAFT DODGER say to some smaller REP or Senator that weighs only 130 lbs. Mockenly said: did you play football. Because he did at his dump ass military high school. I gots a question for DRAFT,who refused. HOW that TOE doin,you DRAFT DODGIN PIECE OF FUC. Mock others YOU MOTHERFUCKIN DRAFT DODGIN PIECE OF SHIT. DEATH for you and your MOTHERFUCKIN SCAMMIN POS of SHIT FAMILY.

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #918 on: January 08, 2021, 10:40:06 AM »
Don't discount him. I see a narrow path for a trump/kanye west ticket in 2024. Though Yeezy may demand trump settle for vp slot.

Trumps mental illness, which is a given and has been on display for some time,  isn't what's most remarkable about him. Rather, it's his soul which is totally dark. Most people are neither wholly good nor evil but rather a mix that lean morally to some degree in one direction or another. Not this guy. He's one of those pitiful soulless individuals that's capable of anything and cares about no one.There's no leaning; his soul is entirely dark. Just ask Mike Pence or the family of the capitol hill cop killed in the deranged capitol coup.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #919 on: January 08, 2021, 03:10:06 PM »
Ain't it WONDURFUL. DRAFT DODGERS boys who have not been arrested yet and returned home beggin for mercy. This what happens when there a ZILLION moniter cameras located thru-out CONGRESS. But when you got 6th grade education and some with fake degrees are to STUPID to know this. "It was biggest mistake in me LIFE", "I was caught up in the FURY,I have never done anything wrong in me lifetime". "I,VE never been arrested before,I just got carried away by moment". On and on the excuses pilin in. TOOOOO BAD.
Lets see. BAD TOE,DRAFT DODGIN BOY, His LAWLER,RUDY,And BAD TOE'S son DRAFT DODGIN JR. all claimin they had nothing to do. Even though 1 hour before they were preachin,"GO TO CONGRESS down the street and FIGHT". 5 individuals DIED,one a POLICE OFFICER who was bashed in head with a fire extinquisher. And all 3 claim this not on our hands. THEY are MURDERERS. And the FUC who will be found who bashed COP in head will get DEATH PENALTY along with the 3 instigators before mentioned. By the way. You know I hate DRAFT DODGIN BOY. I've come to really dis-like his SCUM oldest son. That BOY is loaded up on DRUGS. I'D like to smash his rotton fuckin face in. And then TRUMP on TWITTER says"I LOVE YOU". but you must go home now. Then next day says. This was desbicable and all must be punished. Includes you TOOOO DRAFT DODGIN instigator boy. RIGHT. You deserve DEATH PENALTY along with RUDY and your DRUG addict SON. GET your fuckin DRAFT DODIN ASS out of WHITE HOUSE,YOU FUCKIN useless POS. And for all the TOUGH CRYBABIES now goin,PLEASE SPARE ME. I know not what I DO. Throw their ASSES in a DUNGEON ALA 1600's ENGLAND. 

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #920 on: January 08, 2021, 03:14:16 PM »
IMHO
In the history internet sites of the next century I believe Trumpy with be in the same section as cult leaders David Koresh (Waco, TX.), Marshall Applewhite (Heaven's Gate), Jim Jones (Guyana- Kool Aid), and Charles Manson (Sharon Tate murders).

How many deaths and broken families did Manson's madness cause?
At least nine.

How many deaths and broken families did Trump's madness cause?
XXXXX and still counting!

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
He who laughs last, laughs best.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #921 on: January 08, 2021, 03:25:29 PM »
There'S one thin about JOHN FRANK ARMY. HE never took SHIT from NO ONE. HE always been the same from about the time he 13 to present. He STANDS his GROUND no matter the situation. He never changes his OPINION. HE the FUCKIN MAN. Sure he could have accomplished a lot more in life. But he STOOD HIS GROUND,never gave in to NO ONE. Me legasy will always be: WHAT could have been. Don't matter. I chose me path and I have no regrets unlike ASSHOLES that constantly fluctuate and LIE to benefit.

slivercharm

• Elite
« Reply #922 on: January 08, 2021, 07:34:34 PM »
There'S one thin about JOHN FRANK ARMY. HE never took SHIT from NO ONE. HE always been the same from about the time he 13 to present. He STANDS his GROUND no matter the situation. He never changes his OPINION. HE the FUCKIN MAN. Sure he could have accomplished a lot more in life. But he STOOD HIS GROUND,never gave in to NO ONE. Me legasy will always be: WHAT could have been. Don't matter. I chose me path and I have no regrets unlike ASSHOLES that constantly fluctuate and LIE to benefit.

You are a drunk 75 year old loser painter who is more embarrassing than Donald trump please stop
gonna start a syndicate betting balmoral, who wants to invest?

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #923 on: January 08, 2021, 08:25:32 PM »
You are a drunk 75 year old loser painter who is more embarrassing than Donald trump please stop

tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1
He who laughs last, laughs best.

Hush Limbaugh II

• Elite
« Reply #924 on: January 09, 2021, 02:02:26 PM »
Don the Con to resign under the premise he gets pardoned. Which is rather ironic. Didn't Don the Con just sign a bill protecting sacred monuments and government property stating "those would be fully prosecuted". So Don the Con wants a pardon for what he created and those going to prison ask, "Don and Rudy you lied to us".

Time to "Drink" the     11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp
If YOU would "HUSH" up, YOU just might know WhatzzzzZ UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #925 on: January 10, 2021, 08:59:14 PM »
More and more Trumpy cult members are being arrested for the Capital riot.
What is to keep  Trumpy from giving them all a pardon?
After all they were only believing his lies and following his lead.

All will be back on the street in time for the Million Militia March on or around the 17th thru the 20th.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #926 on: January 12, 2021, 01:17:45 PM »
  All will be back on the street in time for the Million Militia March on or around the 17th thru the 20th.
That Shaman guy won't eat what they serve in jail.  His Mama crying he needs his pure organic meals.

True story.

ngc3 ngc3

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #927 on: January 12, 2021, 01:43:16 PM »
Visiting Alamo in Texas today apparently for symbolic last stand. May have not have realized the city of Alamo isn't where american Patriots made there last stand at the fort. Doesn't matter; truth which was occassionally honored in early days of maga administration has long since ceased to be of any importance.

Hush Limbaugh II

• Elite
« Reply #928 on: January 12, 2021, 05:44:08 PM »
Visiting Alamo in Texas today apparently for symbolic last stand. May have not have realized the city of Alamo isn't where american Patriots made there last stand at the fort. Doesn't matter; truth which was occassionally honored in early days of maga administration has long since ceased to be of any importance.

Heard they have Cherry and Grape flavors readily available     11.wp 11.wp 11.wp
If YOU would "HUSH" up, YOU just might know WhatzzzzZ UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheGrimReaper

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #929 on: January 13, 2021, 07:10:40 PM »
Another first for The Donald....only President ever impeached twice.....BUT ......I am changing my opinion, the lucky bastard did what he said.........we have a Democratic President, Democratic Senate and Democratic House......he DID....Make America Great Again...... ;D ;D ;D ;D
THE INDUSTRY'S DEAD

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal