Author Topic: TRUMP  (Read 192541 times)

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
Re: TRUMP
« Reply #285 on: May 27, 2020, 05:46:02 PM »
i think all politicians lie..thats why they get elected. is it right? of course not but its just that way.

exactly.  now the 3 thieving Senators, including petrified Feinsten, all were cleared today of insider training after a briefing on the coro virus.  you better believe if it would been an average citizen, they'd be in prison.

slimshady

« Reply #286 on: May 27, 2020, 07:09:05 PM »
"all were cleared today of insider training"

Caddy  ...   Where did this info come from?   I hope it is wrong.   It seems too quick for a decision.   

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #287 on: May 27, 2020, 07:47:50 PM »

Caddy  ...   Where did this info come from?   I hope it is wrong.   It seems too quick for a decision.

NOW YOU CALLIN THE MAN A LIAR AND YOU DON'T EVEN LIVE IN THIS COUNTRY ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #288 on: May 27, 2020, 11:46:12 PM »

https://news.yahoo.com/justice-department-clears-senators-stock-220321353.html

slimshady

« Reply #289 on: May 28, 2020, 04:37:50 AM »
Caddy   ....    Thanks for the article.    I guess the Loefler one is tough to prove without private tapes of her conversations.  No need to send emails or call her husband about it.   Just tell him in person.

I'd imagine, with the unavoidable history of online communication these days, if you had any brain, you aren't communicating insider info via anything but a face to face conversation.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #290 on: May 28, 2020, 07:49:07 AM »
this is one explanation that confirms you are a stupid motherfucker... ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Financial Times

Trump is courting a landslide defeat

US president’s bungled coronavirus response has alienated crucial older voters

EDWARD LUCE

Donald Trump is desperate for an economic rebound after the coronavirus pandemic to boost his re-election chances

Donald Trump’s 2016 victory caught most people by surprise, including him. The safest position since then has been to assume he will do it again. But there is a point at which once-bitten-twice-shy becomes intellectual abdication.

Most of the numbers, including the Trump campaign’s polls, show him heading for defeat in November. Common sense points the same way. It was one thing for Mr Trump to defeat Hillary Clinton — then America’s most polarising figure. It would be another for him to beat the generally liked Joe Biden, the president having long since surpassed Mrs Clinton’s divisiveness.

Mr Trump’s worsening odds can be gauged by his rising sense of panic. The simplest metric are his tweets, which now average four times as many per day as his first year in office, and almost three times as many in his second year. Twice this year, including on Mother’s Day, Mr Trump tweeted more than 100 times when most of America was asleep.

Joe Biden suffers from foot-in-mouth disease. So far the coronavirus is playing to Biden’s advantage by keeping him off the hustings

Although it scarcely seemed possible, their content has also deteriorated. Recent nadirs include Mr Trump’s recurring assertion that Joe Scarborough, the co-anchor of MSNBC’s Morning Joe, murdered a staff member in 2001. Even pro-Trump publications felt obliged to dispute that cartoonishly nasty claim.

But Mr Trump’s most pressing theme — on social media and off — is that his opponents are trying to steal the November election. This deserves some scrutiny. I cannot find an example in any country, including the US, where an elected head of government has claimed their own system is rigged against them.

To be sure, Mr Trump made that allegation as an outsider in 2016 because he was expecting to lose. After taking office, he set up an investigation of his claim that millions of illegal immigrants had voted against him. The inquiry was disbanded in 2018 having found nothing. 

It is almost as hard to find instances of leaders trying to shrink voter turnout. That is Mr Trump’s goal for November, which betrays his pessimism about the election. There is no evidence that postal voting benefits Democrats — and some to show it has helped Republicans. Yet Mr Trump is doing everything he can to make life harder for absentee voters.

In an ordinary year, that would be astonishing enough. During a pandemic, it shows clear intent of suppressing the vote. Polling stations are crowded places, which will inhibit many from voting. With some basis Mr Trump is assuming that Democrats will be more worried about the pathogen than Republicans.

Yet there are unmistakable signs that older voters are turned off by Mr Trump’s pandemic record. In late February, Mr Trump had a double-digit lead over Mr Biden among voters aged over 65. Average recent polls showed Mr Biden 10 points ahead.

By psephological standards, this is a tectonic shift. It explains why Florida, where many retirees live and Mr Trump’s primary residence, shows Mr Biden with an average four-point lead. Ditto for Arizona. Mr Biden has clear leads in Michigan and Pennsylvania and a slim one in Wisconsin — the three states that tipped the balance in 2016. Even deeply Republican Georgia and Texas show Mr Biden within striking distance. Were such numbers to hold in November, Mr Trump would lose by a landslide.

Two things could prevent this. The first is Mr Biden. The November election will be a referendum on Mr Trump. All Mr Biden need do is not interrupt the president while he is defeating himself.

That is not as easy as it sounds. Mr Biden suffers from foot-in-mouth disease. So far the coronavirus is playing to Mr Biden’s advantage by keeping him off the hustings. His choice of running mate could also prove tricky. If he picks a centrist, such as Amy Klobuchar, the party’s base might lose enthusiasm. If he chooses a leftwinger, like Elizabeth Warren, the suburban vote could be alienated. 

The second is a dramatic economic rebound. That is what Mr Trump is trying to generate by pushing for an end to social distancing. He is also threatening to move his nominating convention from North Carolina to another state unless its governor agrees to a normal (packed) event.

Here lies Mr Trump’s insoluble dilemma. A short-term rebound would put retired Americans most at risk. Seniors helped put Mr Trump into office. Jeopardising their safety is an odd way of returning the favour.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #291 on: May 28, 2020, 09:28:24 AM »
ANOTHER TROLLING WITH TRUMP DAY.....
"YOU AINT BLACK" ngc3

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #292 on: May 28, 2020, 10:32:29 AM »
ANOTHER TROLLING WITH TRUMP DAY.....
"YOU AINT BLACK" ngc3
Don't you ever, Ever, EVER have one single thing to do other than to worship Calhoun?   

Go read the first pages this thread. 

Damn, you look stupid. 

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3   ngc3

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #293 on: May 28, 2020, 11:57:49 AM »
exactly.  now the 3 thieving Senators, including petrified Feinsten, all were cleared today of insider training after a briefing on the coro virus.  you better believe if it would been an average citizen, they'd be in prison.

I saw this yesterday afternoon myself and pissed me off as well. Gvt corruption in usa, regardless of aisle side politicians sit on, getting worse in this century.

2 things about this interesting also to me:

1. The briefing that resulted in these stock dumps was in late January. So to me clearly some thinking (of themselves folks) realized the likely onslaught of co-19 was going to be more severe than gvt was letting on to rest of us.
2. Their still going after senator burr, a powerful Republican. And have seized his cell phone. He looks to be in some trouble (having resigned chairman position on powerful intelligence committee). I still wouldn't be surprised if AG Barr allows him to slip out of trouble. Imo, doj more politicized than it's ever been in my lifetime.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #294 on: May 28, 2020, 12:12:05 PM »
Don't you ever, Ever, EVER have one single thing to do other than to worship Calhoun?   

Go read the first pages this thread. 

Damn, you look stupid. 

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3   ngc3

Everyone looks stupid to you...it's important to feel smart, isn't it Calcoon?  Worship?  That's gay bruh.  ngc3

slimshady

« Reply #295 on: May 28, 2020, 12:38:59 PM »
"Their still going after senator burr, a powerful Republican."

HD     .....    Republican or Democrat, I hate the fact that certain people will always have more insider info than you or me.  And I will guarantee you, with every big deal that is about to happen, many that take years to finalize, the insider trading among the big boys in Washington and New York is staggering.   Just don't get greedy, spread out your buying or selling and bring family in on it to maximize profits. 

Shit, even guys covering companies for investment firms, have tons of info ahead of 1/4ly anncmnts, that you and I would never know. 

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #296 on: May 28, 2020, 01:10:55 PM »
"Their still going after senator burr, a powerful Republican."

HD     .....    Republican or Democrat, I hate the fact that certain people will always have more insider info than you or me.  And I will guarantee you, with every big deal that is about to happen, many that take years to finalize, the insider trading among the big boys in Washington and New York is staggering.   Just don't get greedy, spread out your buying or selling and bring family in on it to maximize profits. 

Shit, even guys covering companies for investment firms, have tons of info ahead of 1/4ly anncmnts, that you and I would never know.

Only going after Burr because his committee said Russia interfered with the election to help Trump and Trump is getting back at him. That whore from Georgia who is worth half a billion was more blatant but no charges. Any politician regardless of party should not get away with that shit, if determined they broke the law.

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #297 on: May 28, 2020, 01:21:17 PM »
Only going after Burr because his committee said Russia interfered with the election to help Trump and Trump is getting back at him. That whore from Georgia who is worth half a billion was more blatant but no charges. Any politician regardless of party should not get away with that shit, if determined they broke the law.

it's a shame that equal before the law is such a farce.  O sure - we're all equal before the law <>  just some are more equal than others.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #298 on: May 28, 2020, 02:54:47 PM »
Burr must have done some incredibly stupid shit to get caught. 

Still, he's not getting in too much trouble.

He can't since the Nor Carolina Governor is a Democrat and he'd appoint a Democrat to serve out Burr's term.

That can't happen.  Won't happen.

Burr is that fat fuck AG Bill Barr's next crusade.  Look for news soon.

Calhoun guarantees it.

wecandream

• 4 claimer
« Reply #299 on: May 28, 2020, 10:25:07 PM »
Calhoun...... if u think polls are correct they mean nothing. Killary had high polls and lost. If you want Biden, he has Alzheimer’s at least the beginning stages, and if he picks Kamala Harris, guess who will run this country! You guessed it her! I’d rather Trump! She cannot get this country economy back. There goes the racing industry.....

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal