Author Topic: What will it take to get draws at least on facebook live?  (Read 4731 times)

Winners Win

• Stakes Horse
What will it take to get draws at least on facebook live?
« on: October 31, 2019, 03:53:56 PM »
Does anyone have an idea on how to get these tracks to video the race draws?  Request it directly from the tracks or do we need to pressure horsemen associations to get them to do it?  I'm not even claiming foul play.  I have 3 horses at one track with all 6 holes.   No way that is random.  If they are using software, does it have a bug?

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
Re: What will it take to get draws at least on facebook live?
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2019, 04:13:08 PM »
I drove one that drew the 8 or 9 hole 6 weeks in a row at scioto. Got a win a 3rd and 4th. Finally drew the rail, left and finished 7th at 4-5.

Winners Win

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2019, 04:18:45 PM »
I drove one that drew the 8 or 9 hole 6 weeks in a row at scioto. Got a win a 3rd and 4th. Finally drew the rail, left and finished 7th at 4-5.

Are you saying the post isn't important enough to care about it?  6 weeks in a row being 8 or 9 is some tough probability to swallow.

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2019, 04:50:53 PM »
No, its definitely important, especially on the smaller tracks. The trainer was furious after the first 4 bad draws and by the 6th he was off the rails. The race secretary assured him it was legit, for whatever thats worth. It was my bad drive that caused the horse to lose when we finally got the rail. I never left with her, but it had been so long since she'd been inside i sent her down the pike.

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2019, 07:55:37 PM »
The probability of getting any post in a nine horse field is always 1 in 9. The draw doesn't remember what you got last week. If you got the 9 hole 3 times in a row, you still have a 1 in 9 chance of getting it next time. However, if you get 4 9 holes in a row, you are not only stupid for thinking the odds of that happening are higher, but you are one unlucky schmuck.

tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1
He who laughs last, laughs best.

Winners Win

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2019, 08:27:23 PM »
The probability of getting any post in a nine horse field is always 1 in 9. The draw doesn't remember what you got last week. If you got the 9 hole 3 times in a row, you still have a 1 in 9 chance of getting it next time. However, if you get 4 9 holes in a row, you are not only stupid for thinking the odds of that happening are higher, but you are one unlucky schmuck.

You are correct in the odds for each individual race being the same but getting the "unlucky" post over and over again brings up conspiracy theories.  Just show it live and it all goes away.  Why is that so hard and why are people against it?  I see these comments are mostly from new accounts.  I find that interesting.   

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2019, 02:32:34 PM »

in a technologically sophisticated age - there is no reason whatsoever that the associations and commissions can't develop an algorithm that levels the draw.  luck or unlucky should not enter into the draw.  not one little bit.  This is a continuing mindset of staying old school (and, accepting it) because that's the way it's always been. 

Nostrathomas

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2019, 02:50:48 PM »
It would take integrity - in other words - forget it...

bond

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2019, 08:06:12 AM »
No shit, Sherlock.
Exactly--the draws should be on facebook live. ITS SO EASY ANYONE WITH A CELLPHONE CAN DO IT.
There should also be more handicapping by the race secretary--I hate seeing horses with the 8 hole at +100/1 and the best horse in the race with the rail--all the drivers know form--so the race turns into pet walking affairs with no betting.

VoiceofRCR

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2019, 12:17:50 PM »
Far cry from when every track had barn areas and someone always came in to watch when it was draw time...

Dont assume people are technology savvy. While I could do a live TV/Radio broadcast from my phone, some folks cant even text..

Wendall Tilley

• Open / FFA
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2019, 05:05:55 PM »
It's all a big conspiracy to you people. Maybe you should play the lottery!

bliss

• Top Claimer
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2019, 05:40:15 PM »
put your envelope in early ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2019, 06:17:32 PM »

Why - O - WHY?  why is this sport so insistent on fighting an advance to even the 1980s would be a start.  It is time, OH ! Hallelu, it is past time for the associations and commissions to buy computers - fire up on Windows XP and practice random draws w/ few simple inserts to even out the races.  Why >  WHY ?????

Winners Win

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2019, 06:37:51 PM »

I play every form of gambling there is!  Conspiracies appear when there isn't transparency.   Just be freaking transparent.  I can send my 9 year old niece to help them with the technology if they need it.

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2019, 06:50:51 PM »
I play every form of gambling there is!  Conspiracies appear when there isn't transparency.   Just be freaking transparent.  I can send my 9 year old niece to help them with the technology if they need it.

go to any 3rd grade class and tell them the goal - the kids can likely churn it out in 10 minutes.  Your point is on point  >  if there is no reason to retain the power, then daggone * stop making it look so under-handed sneaky.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Kirby's Ace: Why? Your already here!
    Today at 12:20:48 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Admin Bring back XYZ.
    March 28, 2024, 10:02:39 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes XYZ you are missed
    March 28, 2024, 09:56:46 PM
  • Mazola: Hey XYZ, miss you buddy!
    March 28, 2024, 08:18:55 PM
  • FirstUpFrom8Hole: Do Piff Daddy know Antiqua has an extradition treaty wif the US of A?
    March 28, 2024, 06:39:42 PM
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    March 28, 2024, 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    March 28, 2024, 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    March 28, 2024, 12:36:34 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal