Author Topic: If anyone is interested, here is results and replays of NZ Metro with the best  (Read 1066 times)

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
In the South Island getting ready for big races.

https://infohorse.hrnz.co.nz/datahrs/results/091332rs.htm

Sundees Son is the best trotter in NZ, he just turned 5 and was beating Speeding Spur by 5 to 10 lengths in his first starts against open company lasy year.

The Open Pacers are very disappointing so far but my prediction for the NZ Cup is a horse called U May Cullect.  He is 7 of 8 and started in a race after 3 months off last week from 55 meters which is like 70 yards. He ran his last half mile in 53 seconds.

I've been around horses for 40 years and this horse has more speed than any horse I have seen,

He ran over a mile in his second lifetime start and drew 13 on the second Tier.  He was 10 lengths off the leader at the half, went around 4 wide and passed them like they were tied to the fence and the acceleration on the home turn was amazing as he won by 8 lengths. That day he ran his last half mile in 53.2.

This horse just turned 6 and has had chronic tendon problems and is trained in the ocean. He is supposedly fully sound and they have turned down massive money to race in USA.

This horse IMO was run past Lazarus in about 5 strides. He is beautifully gaited like his grandfather Christian Cullen.

Check out some of his races and you will see what they are talking about

https://harness.hrnz.co.nz/gws/ws/r/infohorsews/wsd06x?Arg=hrnzg-Ptype&Arg=HorseSearch&Arg=hrnzg-DoSearch&Arg=TRUE&Arg=hrnzg-rSite&Arg=TRUE&Arg=hrnzg-HorseName&Arg=U+MAY+CULLECT

I know most of you won't be interested but some may be and it is always good to look at different racing

Equus Caballus

• Elite
thanks

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
He who laughs last, laughs best.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Time to wake up Admin. Bring back XYZ, this place needs resuscitation.
    Today at 01:57:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: This Site has gone completly down hill.  Iceland must be the next Israel.
    Today at 01:56:39 PM
  • Unclejerry: Bitter Truth just shit his depends
    April 20, 2024, 09:46:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: Unc Jerry Kicks ass at Mohawk
    April 20, 2024, 09:15:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: HONK HONK I shut the sound off on Mohawk, Fuc those two mouths
    April 20, 2024, 08:10:27 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Cock a Doodle Do. Uncle Jerry's says, and cock'el do!
    April 20, 2024, 07:48:44 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about the middle east sand rats, why does he and Obunghole keep sending billions to Iran?
    April 20, 2024, 01:56:02 PM
  • Michael Petrelli: WNBA should just copy the Haness Racing business model. State welfare.
    April 19, 2024, 07:42:20 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal