Author Topic: anthony just keeps robbing his owners  (Read 67129 times)

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
Re: anthony just keeps robbing his owners
« Reply #255 on: October 22, 2019, 09:56:32 PM »
You also can charge a more reasonable rate considering you have a hundred and fifty head training and don't have to nickel and dimed every single owner to the maximum on every single horse to ensure that your profit is 100% while everyone else is paying out the wazoo

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
« Reply #256 on: October 22, 2019, 09:59:31 PM »
You really have no clue SwanDre you want to attack me you're barking up the wrong tree.

the more you attack me the more I'm just going to attack you and the stable and this is a battle you're not going to win because I have the facts on my side.

just wait till this year's crop of two-year-olds Turn 3 after he sent all of them down the road and race them all way too many times

Powerful Patricks Ghost

« Reply #257 on: October 23, 2019, 06:39:53 AM »
he took her off the gate with a bad post in a tough division and she was locked in the entire mile. it wouldn’t have mattered who drove her. I said bad Trip not bad drive. regardless; she wasn’t outclassed in that race she’s a nice filly. that’s why I find the comment that it was ‘money down the drain’ mornonic. $20,000 yearling made $150,000 in her 2 year old year and this brain dead idiot is saying the owners got fleeced by having her in there.

Did we watch the same race? He forced her to be locked in BY GOING INSIDE at the half. You can't be locked in because of trip when you're DFL for the first half mile. Any driver with a brain knows that going inside when outer flow develops is a deathtrap at Mohawk.  It was a 0/10 drive.  Almost any catch driver makes the final there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUvPVI43pRk

If anyone would like to watch the replay and post their thoughts I'd love to hear them. The drive cost them the finals.

slivercharm

• Elite
« Reply #258 on: October 23, 2019, 08:50:46 AM »
I have been told that swandre is claiming that he owned 85% of Swandre the Giant and that he bought Wiggle Delight after passing on other yearlings. I would like a comment from Swandre as to what I have been told is true.

That poster swandra couldn’t afford a bologna sandwich nice post welcome to plops 
gonna start a syndicate betting balmoral, who wants to invest?

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #259 on: October 23, 2019, 08:59:11 AM »
I know the original majority owner of swandre

It's not this guy.  But he is a plopper and has horses with the stable currently.
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Larrylou32

• Open / FFA
« Reply #260 on: October 23, 2019, 09:44:51 AM »
There are a few horses for sale on this site, you might be interested in:

www.mindyourownfu ckingbusiness.com

true heard the same

Swandre

• Top Claimer
« Reply #261 on: October 23, 2019, 12:59:52 PM »
You really have no clue SwanDre you want to attack me you're barking up the wrong tree.

the more you attack me the more I'm just going to attack you and the stable and this is a battle you're not going to win because I have the facts on my side.

just wait till this year's crop of two-year-olds Turn 3 after he sent all of them down the road and race them all way too many times

you constantly run your mouth and you’re going to tell someone not to bark up the wrong tree? that is fucking hilarious.

Swandre

• Top Claimer
« Reply #262 on: October 23, 2019, 06:56:35 PM »
Swandre. I would still appreciate an naswer to my question:

I have been told that swandre is claiming that he owned 85% of Swandre the Giant and that he bought Wiggle Delight after passing on other yearlings. I would like a comment from Swandre as to what I have been told is true.

absolutely not. never owned, never claimed to.

Lotsofpace

• 4 claimer
« Reply #263 on: October 23, 2019, 07:11:41 PM »
absolutely not. never owned, never claimed to.

wow, really was a terrible drive! plenty of horse left and hes beatin her to try to catch 5th!! 11.wp 11.wp ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
« Reply #264 on: October 23, 2019, 07:26:54 PM »

you constantly run your mouth and you’re going to tell someone not to bark up the wrong tree? that is fucking hilarious.
i talk because im in the know
you have no idea anything about what i do but want to critisize
i was IN the stable...I SAW first hand how he takes advantage of people...
what he does works for people who are new or just want to brag about owning horses...
if you have been in the game 25 years and are in this to turn a profit like myself, the stable is a hose job..
and again swandre...you are barking up the wrong tree because you are critizing me for what exactly???
i was IN THE STABLE...i know whats wrong with it...
i also am heavilty involved in the racing game, so YOU ARE barking up the wrong tree

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Time to wake up Admin. Bring back XYZ, this place needs resuscitation.
    Today at 01:57:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: This Site has gone completly down hill.  Iceland must be the next Israel.
    Today at 01:56:39 PM
  • Unclejerry: Bitter Truth just shit his depends
    April 20, 2024, 09:46:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: Unc Jerry Kicks ass at Mohawk
    April 20, 2024, 09:15:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: HONK HONK I shut the sound off on Mohawk, Fuc those two mouths
    April 20, 2024, 08:10:27 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Cock a Doodle Do. Uncle Jerry's says, and cock'el do!
    April 20, 2024, 07:48:44 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about the middle east sand rats, why does he and Obunghole keep sending billions to Iran?
    April 20, 2024, 01:56:02 PM
  • Michael Petrelli: WNBA should just copy the Haness Racing business model. State welfare.
    April 19, 2024, 07:42:20 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal