Author Topic: Oh No Something Must Be Wrong In Smolieville?  (Read 13409 times)

swoodall

Oh No Something Must Be Wrong In Smolieville?
« on: August 16, 2019, 01:42:25 AM »
Booby Smolin is no longer listed as trainer on Between You And Me and Reys N A Ruckus. 74zac.1

Lindsey Bozarth was just owner of Between You And Me now she is also listed as trainer. 11.wp

On Reys N A Ruckus Donald Sullivan is still owner but Lindsey Bozarth is now listed as trainer. 11.wp

Smolie is still listed to drive Between You And Me but Richard S. Finn is listed on Reys N A Ruckus. tmbz1

The Smolin musical chairs continue. 77z.chf 91.jzail

Richard_Finn

• NW-1
Re: Oh No Something Must Be Wrong In Smolieville?
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2019, 03:23:56 AM »
Maybe it's his girlfriend and she just got her trainers license...maybe she wants her boyfriend to drive her horse but Mr. Sullivan would like to try a different driver. Maybe Smolin doesn't get along with this horse and his girlfriend asked me if I'd give the horse a shot..

swoodall

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2019, 04:26:46 AM »
Maybe it's his girlfriend and she just got her trainers license...maybe she wants her boyfriend to drive her horse but Mr. Sullivan would like to try a different driver. Maybe Smolin doesn't get along with this horse and his girlfriend asked me if I'd give the horse a shot..

Maybe? ngc3

But what do you know? 95xz.2

By the way you drive....clearly not much. angbk ngc3 ngc3

Richard_Finn

• NW-1
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2019, 04:35:54 AM »
I know that you're a 75 year old virgin that sits in an otb making $2 dollar bets. I know that you have nothing better to do and are alone in life, hence why you sit on a useless forum, creating useless theories on how the game is rigged. I know that you'll die(most likely in the next few years) broke, alone and without anyone by your side....so yes, I'm a terrible trainer/driver, I do it for funsies. But I have an amazing family and some great friends....someth ing you'll never have. So enjoy your waste of of life old man, have solice knowing your useless life was spent mocking people doing something you only wish you had the talent to do...

P.S. if you ever wanna step out from behind your keyboard and be a man,say something to my face, I'm always welcome. Until then keep to your $2 losing bets and shut your old, useless, mouth.

swoodall

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2019, 04:38:30 AM »

BTW....after that other deal that went you then Dean then Smolin in a odd succession of listed trainers.....

I think I would quit while I was ahead and never post again. 77z.chf 91.jzail

swoodall

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2019, 04:40:31 AM »
I know that you're a 75 year old virgin that sits in an otb making $2 dollar bets. I know that you have nothing better to do and are alone in life, hence why you sit on a useless forum, creating useless theories on how the game is rigged. I know that you'll die(most likely in the next few years) broke, alone and without anyone by your side....so yes, I'm a terrible trainer/driver, I do it for funsies. But I have an amazing family and some great friends....someth ing you'll never have. So enjoy your waste of of life old man, have solice knowing your useless life was spent mocking people doing something you only wish you had the talent to do...

P.S. if you ever wanna step out from behind your keyboard and be a man,say something to my face, I'm always welcome. Until then keep to your $2 losing bets and shut your old, useless, mouth.

Read my other post and quit while you still can. 77z.chf 91.jzail

You have no talent....thats a fact. 87xc.2 11.wp

Richard_Finn

• NW-1
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2019, 04:52:05 AM »
Umm you dumb old fuck, I literally just agreed that I have no talent haha....God damn you need some new material...you bitch about 50 cent programs and $2 dollar bets....do you realize how much of a waste you are? The shit I take in the morning is worth more than your old ass...

Richard_Finn

• NW-1
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2019, 05:00:07 AM »
If it wasn't elderly abuse, I'd March down to that shithole otb you call home and hit you so hard the dust would come out of your old ass body. But I'll have peace knowing your worthlessness of a life will end one-day with you having succeeding in nothing of worth. May God be with you, because you have nothing else.

swoodall

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2019, 05:00:52 AM »

Before this gets out of hand....a little word to the wise.

You don't know half as much as you think you do and you definitely don't know enough to quit while you are ahead.

The Illinois Racing Board members read Plop every morning with their 1st cup of coffee.

Keep that in mind when you post and the subjects you post about.

If you are keeping dark secrets yourself then don't dive in too deep or start any trouble.

Smolin can defend himself in shifting trainers income away from Child Support garnishment.

Maybe one day YOU will figure out that they don't pay the purse at the 1/4 pole?

Hopefully soon.  tmbz1

And don't ask Smolin for help, he hasn't figured that out either. 11.wp

Richard_Finn

• NW-1
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2019, 05:12:51 AM »
But what am I digging into? I believe it's completely legal for a trainer change if approved by the stewards? And maybe I have more insight than you think. Youll try effortlessly to conjure up any theory to make yourself and whoever else reads this garbage forum believe that drivers and trainers are screwing you out of your $2 dollar bets.

P.S. please learn to read, you keep insulting my driving abilities although I've agreed numerous times now that I can't drive a hot nail in a snowbank.

Richard_Finn

• NW-1
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2019, 05:15:50 AM »
And furthermore, your post was originally to try to get people to believe smolin was in trouble for something...., Then you go on to say you know what Illinois Racing Board officials do...if you have inside knowledge, you would therefore know if something was happening...thus proving your ignorance....you've just been made a fool by a talentless 30 yr old....🤣🤣

Germy dDay

• Stakes Horse
  • KEEP OTB'S OUT OF MORTON GROVE
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2019, 06:25:29 AM »
RICHARD, PLEASE STOP WITH ALL THE FACTS BECAUSE YOU ARE BLOWING ALL SORTS OF HOLES IN SWOOEYS COCKAMAMIE CONSPIRACY THEORIES. EVERYTHING IS RIGGED AND PEOPLE ARE OUT TO GET HIM. 
HE IS A PRANOID ILLINOIS BRED LOSER, AND IF HE TALKS ABOUT BEING A LOSER, WELL AT LEAST HAT IS SOMETHING HE HAS EXPRIENCE IN
 GRAPEVINE TELLS ME, THAT SEVERAL OF HIS FAMILY MEMBERS VOTED FOR AND ARE PLANNING TO SUPPORT PRESIDENT TRUMP. AND THAT HAS HIM ALL DERANGED.
 YOU KNOW, WHEN HE WAS YOUNG, HIS FAMILY MOVED AND IT TOOKS YEARS FOR STEVE TO FIND THEM. SO IT SLOWED HIS DEVELOPMENT INTO CIVILIZED SOCIETY A TAD. AT LEAST THATS THE EXCUSE HE USES.

cigar

• Elite
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2019, 08:25:27 AM »
Swoodall just got shut down  ngc3
Swoooooo you really need to leave the conspiracy stuff out.
And Finn does know more than you when it comes to horses. You were ONCE an owner like 70 years ago doesn’t make you an expert on racing. BTW swoodall someone told me you got out of racing because some stud horses mounted you in the paddock one day and you had to get out because you weren’t a registered mare. Just what I heard  tmbz1

Atthetrack7

• Stakes Horse
  • saying the things DZ wishes he had the BALLS too
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2019, 08:28:30 AM »
 W@W Finn Bitch slapped that crippled grandstand goof

slivercharm

• Elite
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2019, 08:45:53 AM »

Read my other post and quit while you still can. 77z.chf 91.jzail

You have no talent....thats a fact. 87xc.2 11.wp

How does a guy who doesn’t work and collects disability try and critique somebody who is out there day after day working making a living supporting his family?
gonna start a syndicate betting balmoral, who wants to invest?

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    Today at 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    Today at 12:36:34 PM
  • Janny: I guess Diddy found out it’s not easy Pimpin.
    Today at 10:57:29 AM
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
  • Calhoun: Closing Day .. Red Mile Quarter Horse
    March 26, 2024, 08:07:25 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal