Author Topic: Race three at Hawthorne Sunday is puzzlingly to say the least  (Read 4656 times)

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
1/5. Not driven out

Looking around in last fifty yards

Was really asking why not a full drive to the wire..  riot almost at track over a basic. Effort most fans just ask for effort

Yes   I can't lose with dignity
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Calhoun

• Elite
Re: Race three at Hawthorne Sunday is puzzlingly to say the least
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2019, 08:53:07 AM »
That was a good look.

Papillon

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2019, 08:55:21 AM »
1/5. Not driven out

Looking around in last fifty yards

Was really asking why not a full drive to the wire..  riot almost at track over a basic. Effort most fans just ask for effort

Yes   I can't lose with dignity

saw the race as i watch Mountaineer and TVG does sunday night Hawthorne

you saw correct... driver didn’t ask because thought he had it ... he didn’t think #2 would surge back at the wire... he misjudged and blew the win

if you are playing 3yo Illini bred trotting fillies at 1/5...... don’t be shocked by this .... these guys are barely pro drivers

AGUA CALIENTE

• Elite
  • Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing.
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2019, 09:27:36 AM »
Most of these guys can't get a rat to go around in a Barrel. Fact. Legit.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2019, 09:39:23 AM »
saw the race as i watch Mountaineer and TVG does sunday night Hawthorne

you saw correct... driver didn’t ask because thought he had it ... he didn’t think #2 would surge back at the wire... he misjudged and blew the win

if you are playing 3yo Illini bred trotting fillies at 1/5...... don’t be shocked by this .... these guys are barely pro drivers

I BLAME MYSELF

MOST OF THESE GUYS CANT MAKE A HAM SANDWHICH LET ALONE DRIVE A HORSE

,,DRIVER IS A GOOD DRIVER MAYBE U CORRECT HE MISJUDGED THE FINISH LINE

MAYBE THEY SHOULD MISJUDGE USING HIM NEXT TIME

tmbz1

Powerful Patricks Ghost

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2019, 11:06:44 AM »
1) Casey stinks
2) He tanks more chalk than almost anyone.
3) The longer shot of the non-coupled entry won.

4)Watched the replay. Horse was dueling for half a mile, asked repeatedly and veers in.

Lose with dignity, please.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2019, 11:09:48 AM by Powerful Patricks Ghost »

Papillon

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2019, 11:10:31 AM »
1) Casey stinks
2) He tanks more chalk than almost anyone.
3) The longer shot of the non-coupled entry won.

yes i noticed that too

theycertainly had the exacta with the 1/5  shot for 2nd... winner paid $9... exacta came back $11

Papillon

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2019, 11:11:13 AM »
I BLAME MYSELF

MOST OF THESE GUYS CANT MAKE A HAM SANDWHICH LET ALONE DRIVE A HORSE

,,DRIVER IS A GOOD DRIVER MAYBE U CORRECT HE MISJUDGED THE FINISH LINE

MAYBE THEY SHOULD MISJUDGE USING HIM NEXT TIME

tmbz1

misjudge using him next time ngc3

Powerful Patricks Ghost

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2019, 11:12:02 AM »
I was looking at the wrong race my bag. Saturday night race 3 also saw a 1/5 shot lose. Let me look at this replay.

I dunno about stiff. Kyle Useless is just bad. I don't see a ton wrong with the steer. Franco beat the filly senseless. Uses the whip at least 45 times from the 1/8th pole on. Yeah it sucks as a bettor to lose to that but can you imagine owning that horse and seeing that treatment?
« Last Edit: July 29, 2019, 11:17:13 AM by Powerful Patricks Ghost »

Smalltimer7932

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2019, 01:19:18 PM »
Yes used hard but same horse beat 2nd place finisher 2 months ago that time too when Arthur  put franco on her and paid 21$ that time just the other horse was way over bet .and they did play the exacta heavy knowing horse could  lose or someone did anyway but was horrible  judgement  from Kyle thinking  he was clear

swoodall

« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2019, 03:13:57 PM »
I was looking at the wrong race my bag. Saturday night race 3 also saw a 1/5 shot lose. Let me look at this replay.

I dunno about stiff. Kyle Useless is just bad. I don't see a ton wrong with the steer. Franco beat the filly senseless. Uses the whip at least 45 times from the 1/8th pole on. Yeah it sucks as a bettor to lose to that but can you imagine owning that horse and seeing that treatment?

Kyle Useless  ngc3 ngc3

I get blamed for it's use by his relatives who go to the otb because I gave him that nickname a long time ago.

Here is a classic example why my nicknames for these dummies are 100% correct and why they should stop crying about their use and instead pull their heads out of their asses and improve their skills. 91zxa.1

There was a 16-25 mph headwind in the stretch to start the night.

Kyle knew this after driving the first race and clearly the back horses weren't gaining much ground to start the night.

Later on the wind died down and had way less effect on the horses in the stretch. Looked at the 2nd quarters to start the night. The first two races saw a 27.3 second quarter with the wind at their backs.

So what does Klye do in the 3rd? He waits until midway into the final turn to make his move from 4th into the wind in the stretch! 11.dt

Our group last night had a conversation before this race that Useless would get beat by Franco because Kyle would wait till it was too late to make a move and the wind would help Franco hang on. 11.wp

But just like Luc did I threw sound logic out the window and singled Kyle in the Pk4 even though I used both horses in the Pk5.  angbk

Good drivers take into account the elements and track condition when constructing their driving strategy for a race and try and use these factors to their advantage. tmbz1

So all of us know this....why can't the so called "professionals" at Hawthorne figure this out? angbk 11.dt

Rabbi Of Racing

« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2019, 03:18:34 PM »

You are an IDIOT,Franco drove like one is supposed to!!!! Blood and hair on the whip,all out!!! You are worried about the owner  ngc3 ngc3  Do you think any bettor is worried about the owner you fucking moron!!! I wonder how many bettors bet Kyle,he sat chile,lost by a snot,and said "I am happy,the horse will come out of the race good,not like Franco's horse" You are a total idiot

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2019, 03:32:58 PM »

Kyle Useless  ngc3 ngc3

I get blamed for it's use by his relatives who go to the otb because I gave him that nickname a long time ago.

Here is a classic example why my nicknames for these dummies are 100% correct and why they should stop crying about their use and instead pull their heads out of their asses and improve their skills. 91zxa.1

There was a 16-25 mph headwind in the stretch to start the night.

Kyle knew this after driving the first race and clearly the back horses weren't gaining much ground to start the night.

Later on the wind died down and had way less effect on the horses in the stretch. Looked at the 2nd quarters to start the night. The first two races saw a 27.3 second quarter with the wind at their backs.

So what does Klye do in the 3rd? He waits until midway into the final turn to make his move from 4th into the wind in the stretch! 11.dt

Our group last night had a conversation before this race that Useless would get beat by Franco because Kyle would wait till it was too late to make a move and the wind would help Franco hang on. 11.wp

But just like Luc did I threw sound logic out the window and singled Kyle in the Pk4 even though I used both horses in the Pk5.  angbk

Good drivers take into account the elements and track condition when constructing their driving strategy for a race and try and use these factors to their advantage. tmbz1

So all of us know this....why can't the so called "professionals" at Hawthorne figure this out? angbk 11.dt
Yet you still singled the 1/5, right?

Calhoun Lesson #43:  If your 1/5 single loses, take the L , understand your bet was bad and remain silent.

And do not blame the loss on some VooDoo Wind Theory.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2019, 05:47:39 PM »
more aggressive drive wood have been acceptable

basically disappointed ,,,,,,

me ,,,

swoodall

« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2019, 08:14:03 PM »
Yet you still singled the 1/5, right?

Calhoun Lesson #43:  If your 1/5 single loses, take the L , understand your bet was bad and remain silent.

And do not blame the loss on some VooDoo Wind Theory.

I took my medicine and burned my tickets. tmbz1

I also didn't start this thread...but since someone else did I figured I would let them know they didn't suffer alone. angbk

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • SwankToliverA: What about him?
    June 13, 2024, 12:18:31 AM
  • Loserbob: Rene allard
    June 11, 2024, 08:02:07 PM
  • M P: BREAKING NEWS: Ploptwats are outwardly angry that pictures of horses they trash are posted on Plop...
    June 10, 2024, 10:11:17 PM
  • M P: Breaking News: Members of Horseplop state killing Standardbreds is perfectly fine. Stay tuned for more.
    June 10, 2024, 05:21:49 PM
  • In It Deep: Hi Liberals
    June 05, 2024, 04:40:07 PM
  • In It Deep: 11.tfk
    May 28, 2024, 07:54:33 PM
  • In It Deep: The Butt Nut
    May 28, 2024, 07:49:02 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    May 24, 2024, 08:05:54 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal