Author Topic: You Angry White People Funny | Y'all Worship Black Athletes | And You Know It  (Read 3040 times)

Calhoun

• Elite
Barry Bonds sold out stadiums for eliminated teams.  Bonds and Mariano undisputed GOATS of MLB

Khalil Mack no doubt best in the NFL now.  GOATS are Jim Brown and Jerry Rice.  No argument. That White boy Grappopola is -- somehow -- highest paid.   ngc3

NBA?  Don't even try any Larry Bird shyte.  MJ the Piff of NBA.

Now, y'all crying like beaten little white kids seeing TIGER Poppin.

Don't be mad you learn your Phat Assed White Girl daughters out playing Slam Ass with black men. 

If you don't think they are.... ngc3 ngc3

They just getting a little part of their dream filled.

Now you may put your head back in your ass and resume watching Bass Fishing Network.

Tiger Woods, Y'all.  Tiger Woods.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
JOHN FRANK ARMY will say something. Nice golf course. FUCKIN RICH FUCS screamin TIGER. I can see one person doin that. The guy in VEGAS that bet $87,000 on him. Such a odd #.
Anyone that roots for this FUC,SHOULD be SHOT.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
NOTRE DAME is burnin down. I wonder WHY.

MR.DALRAE

• Living Legend
Good I hate south bend??

slimshady

Admit many black athletes are elite, but can't think of one that I worship.
Most of them fuck up the body god gave them at some point.
Drugs, domestic abuse, fraud, murder your fiance  ...   give them time, most screw it all up.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
YOU missin point. Be happy. White RICH screamin TIGER> This fuckin useless SCUM.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
You all member that day. JOHN PLEASENT the ARMY #! golfer.
He shootin by himself. JOHN FRANK ARMY and STEVE PROUTY behind him. We teeing on a par 3. Steve tees off first. SAND. JOHN FRANK ARMY turn. Lands 2 feet from hole. PLEASENT stops and looks. I say's to PROUTY. Look at this. I got this fucker. We laughin. I 3 puts.

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for honest Joe and Mrs Cackles
jfa did you ever play putt putt golf?\I love putt putt and usually kick everybody's ass.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Can't see. In me mid 20's. After softball. Games would be 7,8,9. My teammates and I would drive 10 miles to a old style PEE WEE Golf course.
We would bet money. I think 2 bucks apiece. We all had names. ARNIE,JACK, and I would always be CHI CHI. That name stuck. The ladies called me that and the boy's refered to me as the MEXICAN.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
To this day. If I run into those that still livin. They say: CHI CHI or the MEXICAN. That were me nickname. As a matter of fac. Playin in tournaments against opponents. They would go. Watch out the MEXICAN can hit to all fields. And of course I'M GERMAN. I got to like both NICKNAMES.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Kirby's Ace: Why? Your already here!
    Today at 12:20:48 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Admin Bring back XYZ.
    March 28, 2024, 10:02:39 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes XYZ you are missed
    March 28, 2024, 09:56:46 PM
  • Mazola: Hey XYZ, miss you buddy!
    March 28, 2024, 08:18:55 PM
  • FirstUpFrom8Hole: Do Piff Daddy know Antiqua has an extradition treaty wif the US of A?
    March 28, 2024, 06:39:42 PM
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    March 28, 2024, 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    March 28, 2024, 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    March 28, 2024, 12:36:34 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal