Author Topic: FRIDAY AMCAN PICK 4 PROGRAM  (Read 6918 times)

Jctoronto

• Stakes Horse
Re: FRIDAY AMCAN PICK 4 PROGRAM
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2019, 05:03:54 PM »
took a look at this from toronto this aft..where we're calling it canam.
20cent minimum separate pool up here.
Overview: You deserve the money if you can hit this win 4 'cheaply'

4 -10 horse races chock full of never weres and underachievers... just like any GREAT 4 RACE HANDICAPPING (w/sprinkle of luck)TEST should be.

Up here..looking for any non gingras horse in meadowlands 2 races to get the $$ price...hes got fave in first big m race leg #10 WellSaid Maria for Gingras/Burke. he won last week's event at this level wire to wire...beating him wont be easy BUT cant key him..wont key him

Good luck over next 24 hrs looking it over.

MR.DALRAE

• Living Legend
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2019, 07:04:36 PM »
Very tough sequence

Powerful Patricks Ghost

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2019, 07:37:30 PM »
Not a big fan of the Greek but I Wish You Well was motoring home last week. 3rd start off the shelf. Definitely putting on a lot of tickets.

Powerful Patricks Ghost

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2019, 08:55:41 PM »
I'll sit back and watch carryover upon carryover and when the pot gets up there watch as the drivers set it up and take it all. There's enough back and forth between the two tracks to make it a reality.

huh? It's a jackpot bet?

Jctoronto

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2019, 09:25:00 PM »
No carryover nor jackpot either side of border ..this goes every friday night til further notice. Win 4 structure- but two big harness tracks.

20cent bet..both sides..2 SEPARATE POOLS..2 SEPARATE PAYOFFS..one in u.s.  one in.canada.

Equus Caballus

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2019, 11:09:00 PM »
No carryover nor jackpot either side of border ..this goes every friday night til further notice. Win 4 structure- but two big harness tracks.

20cent bet..both sides..2 SEPARATE POOLS..2 SEPARATE PAYOFFS..one in u.s.  one in.canada.

thank you for explaining

Powerful Patricks Ghost

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2019, 11:35:50 PM »

Why the heck wouldn't the pools be comingled?

Jctoronto

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2019, 02:28:58 AM »
ive been asking that from the beginning

Double the pool size = bigger payoff pool...no?

Got to be crossborder govt reg on this...always say that when i dont have answer.

Joe 4 all

• Top Claimer
  • Bless Your Bets
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2019, 08:28:47 AM »
Why the heck wouldn't the pools be comingled?

The 2 jews couldn't agree on who would get the larger share of the profits.  Basically, they couldn't trust the other to provide correct figures

Powerful Patricks Ghost

« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2019, 09:40:21 AM »
Up here..looking for any non gingras horse in meadowlands 2 races to get the $$ price...hes got fave in first big m race leg #10 WellSaid Maria for Gingras/Burke. he won last week's event at this level wire to wire...beating him wont be easy BUT cant key him..wont key him

The breaking issues are a concern. Watched the replays for the 4 starts this year. The two breaking races there didn't seem to be any specific incidents to blame the breaks on.  The last two races were fairly impressive. Last out he took her off the gate and then quarter moved with authority.  Not sure what kind of trip out of the 10 hole we'll see. If he has to blast I don't think that would be conducive to this mare. Off track might also be beneficial. Interesting to note that Burke and WB privately purchased this one themselves. I'm guessing it has to do with the dam being half to one he trained in the past TJ Blast (and sold for 100k).

That being said, I think you have to play You Should Be Here if you have any concerns about the Well Said Maria. Miller got looped by WSM and YG last out. You get the less aggressive Dunn but this one still should be leaving. If WSM breaks or runs into trouble I think You Should Be Here should be there late.

Curious about #2 Sunday Afternoon in Race 11 Mohawk Leg 3. 2nd time lasix, and transferred to Budd's barn presumably since Menary got suspended. No way we'll get anywhere near 8/1 ml but in pick 4s I'm less concerned about win price. This is a pretty tough field and Henry opted off for the 6 (for connections he always drives for) but McNair is certainly not a downgrade.

Last Leg Hockey Hanover and a few others do look tough in there. I will say that
Landonfitz is a play on your C tickets. Raced pretty bravely trying to run down a Piercewave Hanover who took an absolutely huge win bet plunge at last flash--probably knowing he was a good thing. I don't usually like horses that show a dislike for certain conditions and Londonfitz is 0 for 25 on off tracks. That said, with all the other good looking choices in here--most all with question marks themselves. Landonfitz worth a spot on longshot tickets and used underneath in exotics.

Good luck to all! Very curious to see how this bet turns out.

EPM

• Elite
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2019, 11:40:52 AM »
I used shewearsthepants last week...gonna give a good look tonight...Good Luck All

Smalltimer7932

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2019, 12:35:49 PM »
If it's separate pools can you play both sides from Canada and meadowlands also if same tickets played for example but separated pools get a good payoff one track but bad payoff at the other because someone crushes that sequence.and shorts the payoff if both still 20cents both tracks show wager on both programs I printed but had to print separate pic 4 to get the order right I think that could be more value unless all favors win then your sunk anyway

Smalltimer7932

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2019, 12:36:55 PM »
I forgot to say through my online account at betamerica

Smalltimer7932

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2019, 12:38:42 PM »
She wear thepants was loaded last week running over horses time off and trainer change looks to be positive

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Michael Petrelli: WNBA should just copy the Haness Racing business model. State welfare.
    April 19, 2024, 07:42:20 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
  • Calhoun: Kirby crossed the Delaware before George Washington to make sure it was safe.  True story 100%
    April 18, 2024, 02:39:12 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Kirby's Ace the most trusted individual in harness racing... at least in his mind. ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 09:32:43 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Only loose ends are the entrails of Delaware residents.
    April 18, 2024, 09:27:22 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Hopefully Admon is cleaning up loose ands and you know what that means!
    April 17, 2024, 11:26:37 PM
  • Unclejerry: COCK-A-DODDLE-DO is the rooster in a pile of PLOP
    April 17, 2024, 11:11:47 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal