Author Topic: Time for all racing to ban Lasix  (Read 6275 times)

Atthetrack7

• Stakes Horse
  • saying the things DZ wishes he had the BALLS too
Time for all racing to ban Lasix
« on: March 16, 2019, 09:47:46 AM »
 Follow the lead of Santa Aniter and eliminate race day medications all together.  Bleeders are not race horses.  Get it the "L" out of racing

COTTONWOOD FARM

• Open / FFA
Re: Time for all racing to ban Lasix
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2019, 10:02:41 AM »
 Yep, it should be banded.  I laugh when I  hear whorsemen say it doesn't improve performance.  Then why use it? to improve performance
and you will have ass cancer coming out yours

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for honest Joe and Mrs Canker Cackles
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2019, 10:25:43 AM »
Follow the lead of Santa Aniter and eliminate race day medications all together.  Bleeders are not race horses.  Get it the "L" out of racing

tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

• Open / FFA
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2019, 10:32:44 AM »

"the lead of Santa Aniter" (I like that, Trevor!) ain't worth the paper its written on.  Del Mar, Los Al and the owners and trainers out there said "no lasix, no racing."

Plopsters on this worthless forum have to stop believing the Bretibart Retards like Mikey the Soup, Lice Man or Hammer Head.  Although Agent Orange once said, "I love the poorly educated," that is not a long-term recipe for success.  Until next time, retards.......... ..............HEI L HITLER!!

TTitans1

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2019, 10:41:28 AM »
Lasix is a great drug and does nothing but help the horse.

The Exporter

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2019, 10:48:23 AM »
This move to ban all raceday meds, the use of shock wave, joint injections, comprehensive and transparent Vet. logs... is a strategy needed in California to fight off a possible ballot initiative, banning horse racing. There are thousands of freaks with money and influence in California, enough to generate the 5% population signatures needed to put it to the voters. if they get an initiative on the next general election, you could see all horse racing in California outlawed.
 Stronach and company will have a formidable foe going forward.  The timeliness of the racetrack fatalities only underscores the groups looking to outlaw racing.

Exit 16W

• Stakes Horse
  • LEADER OF THE MECCALANDS
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2019, 11:30:33 AM »
NOW THAT WE CAN BET ON SPORTS, BANDING HORSE RACING WONT HURT A BIT

Winners Win

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2019, 11:40:08 AM »

Then stop breeding them!

Rabbi Of Racing

« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2019, 01:01:34 PM »
They just delayed the March 22nd opening of Santa Anita because of the banding of lasix,trust me,LASIX WILL BE BACK WHEN Santa Anita opens again

the master

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2019, 01:02:36 PM »
Banning Lasix is pointless! Worry about the felons and cheaters!

The Exporter

• Elite
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2019, 01:42:57 PM »
In the last 27 years, how many horses racing on lasix won The Hambletonian? None. Lasix has been banned since 1991.

Powerful Patricks Ghost

« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2019, 04:49:07 PM »
"the lead of Santa Aniter" (I like that, Trevor!) ain't worth the paper its written on.  Del Mar, Los Al and the owners and trainers out there said "no lasix, no racing."

Plopsters on this worthless forum have to stop believing the Bretibart Retards like Mikey the Soup, Lice Man or Hammer Head.  Although Agent Orange once said, "I love the poorly educated," that is not a long-term recipe for success.  Until next time, retards.......... ..............HEI L HITLER!!
Del Mar Thoroughbred Club, has also voiced their agreement with these new changes.  Joe Harper, CEO said, “Del Mar has and will continue to support discussions and implementation of measures that enhance the safety and welfare of our athletes. We are committed to working with Santa Anita, The Stronach Group and other industry stakeholders to continue to improve.”

A similar effort by Ed Allred, owner of Los Alamitos, to impose house rules at his track – hair testing of horses that led to a drug disqualification – was shot down in Los Angeles County Superior Court in 2016. A judge said the rules were not in accordance with California Horse Racing Board regulations in place at the time.

« Last Edit: March 16, 2019, 04:51:53 PM by Powerful Patricks Ghost »

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2019, 11:24:52 PM »
BOB BAFFERT'S wife is FUCKED.
She grey's her hair and wear's darks shade sunglasses so she can look exactly like him.
I'm worried about deaths in CALIFORNIA. NOT HORSES,but SHITS GREY HAIRED and waearin dark sun-glasses.
CAN someone LOOK into THIS.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2019, 11:29:24 PM »
If the head guy in GAMBINO family in NEW YOUK can be HIT.
ONE wonders the influence,the FUC GREY SHADE HEART ATTACK BOY HAS.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2019, 11:50:57 PM »
Can it be. His SHIT program is DEAD.
Is there a HIT MAN waitin.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Time to wake up Admin. Bring back XYZ, this place needs resuscitation.
    Today at 01:57:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: This Site has gone completly down hill.  Iceland must be the next Israel.
    Today at 01:56:39 PM
  • Unclejerry: Bitter Truth just shit his depends
    April 20, 2024, 09:46:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: Unc Jerry Kicks ass at Mohawk
    April 20, 2024, 09:15:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: HONK HONK I shut the sound off on Mohawk, Fuc those two mouths
    April 20, 2024, 08:10:27 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Cock a Doodle Do. Uncle Jerry's says, and cock'el do!
    April 20, 2024, 07:48:44 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about the middle east sand rats, why does he and Obunghole keep sending billions to Iran?
    April 20, 2024, 01:56:02 PM
  • Michael Petrelli: WNBA should just copy the Haness Racing business model. State welfare.
    April 19, 2024, 07:42:20 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal