Author Topic: ONLY FILLY TO WIN THE hambo on auction at ONGAIT?  (Read 34810 times)

slivercharm

• Elite
Re: ONLY FILLY TO WIN THE hambo on auction at ONGAIT?
« Reply #105 on: February 16, 2019, 08:16:36 PM »
If you "HAD" to invest $ 1,550,000 in harness racing, how would you spend it?

I’d buy as many horses as I can to trample u to stop the assinine posts you make
gonna start a syndicate betting balmoral, who wants to invest?

CaliRacer

« Reply #106 on: February 17, 2019, 02:17:17 AM »

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse

Poker King

• Top Claimer
« Reply #108 on: February 17, 2019, 07:04:28 AM »
What am I missing??? Take her from Zeron and give her to BURKE who has positives pending!! tmbz1 tmbz1 Give her to BURKE who had a TC02, an OXYCODONE, a GLAUCINE and a GABAPENTIN positive!!  ngc3 ngc3 BRAVO 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #109 on: February 17, 2019, 07:09:48 AM »
What am I missing??? Take her from Zeron and give her to BURKE who has positives pending!! tmbz1 tmbz1 Give her to BURKE who had a TC02, an OXYCODONE, a GLAUCINE and a GABAPENTIN positive!!  ngc3 ngc3 BRAVO 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1
He who laughs last, laughs best.

Poker King

• Top Claimer
« Reply #110 on: February 17, 2019, 07:29:38 AM »
The move to Alagna was more of convenience next door shed row. But really when you spend that much to get the mare back who other than Burke would you put her with. Burke has the top juice and he is Teflon no rulings against him sticks.

When trainers are barred from certain tracks for reasons unknown with no positives but just assumptions of guilt, BUT.......Burke who has multiple offenses either pending or swept under the carpet gets a horse to train from those who CRY THE LOUDEST about integrity makes this game the biggest joke of all.  tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #111 on: February 17, 2019, 08:30:16 AM »
time will prove six pack is the better horse but in fairness did not win on hambo day
as for alagna it seems in very bad taste by the current owners to ask him to get involved in this mess by taking the horse from zerons barn  and then not giving her to him when they buy her back
i know tony has horses for brad grant but still, seems like a big favour to ask

TTitans1

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #112 on: February 17, 2019, 09:18:06 AM »
They`re all set now! Give her to Burke! He can race on anything he wants and will never get barred from anywhere! I can`t wait for the day that racing is gone for good!

bond

• Elite
« Reply #113 on: February 17, 2019, 10:10:43 AM »
They`re all set now! Give her to Burke! He can race on anything he wants and will never get barred from anywhere! I can`t wait for the day that racing is gone for good!
So you wish everyone employed in racing to be put out of a job-because you were treated unfairly??
Come on man-if you cant stand the heat-get out of the kitchen.! Why are you on the site?
I will be the first to agree that racing administrators have let the sport down immeasurably. However when you fail-(whether fairly or unfairly) you pick yourself up-learn from it-and move on. Show the mfers that wronged you-that you have moved on and are past anything they did to you.

bond

• Elite
« Reply #114 on: February 17, 2019, 10:42:10 AM »
1) The TC02 was not your typical black box caused by high bicarb--it was a base excess positive-NOT tco2. Its the biggest joke ever perpetrated on horsemen by the PA Racing Commission---test is flawed on many levels. I just wish Ron Burke had taken this to the Courts as this test would have been kicked to the curb where it belongs.
2) Oxycodone Human drug-was the famous pissed on the straw by a groom on pain meds case-so was thrown out as contamination positive.
3) Glaucine---another contamination positive-found in the bark of the tulip tree-and when horses eat the sawdust=positive.
4) Gabapentin-another human drug-contamination positive.
In terms of horse racing--1) is a BS positive could happen to anyone  and Base excess not a performance enhancer in fact could be the opposite. 2) Oxycodone is a pain killer-so if used on a horse would kill any pain it may have=performance enhancer 3)Glaucine-would be great for bleeders or any lung problems=performance enhancer 4) Gabapentin-would help a horse with muscle problems-like tying up=performance enhancer. 2-3-4 were contamination positives with 0 effect on the actual day of race.
In summary--Someone like Burke who employs about 50 staff- has the added problem of having to cope with members of his staff taking drugs. These contamination positives are total BS and NONE should see the light of day-should be dealt with privately-and not called a positive-IF they have 0 effect on the horse at time of racing- as it gives the Sport /trainers a bad image-and haters like those on this forum-will jump all over it and give the sport a black eye it doesnt need..

TTitans1

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #115 on: February 17, 2019, 12:23:06 PM »
Bond I moved on and won races again and am only out due to health issues. Still, I only speak the truth and if you don`t like it I guess that`s too fucking bad!

bond

• Elite
« Reply #116 on: February 17, 2019, 01:01:40 PM »
Bond I moved on and won races again and am only out due to health issues. Still, I only speak the truth and if you don`t like it I guess that`s too fucking bad!
TTitans--the truth may only be your version of events. I happen to believe Burke is not immune from getting the hammer thrown at him if he violates the rules. I do happen to agree with you that its much harder to get someone like Burke kicked out because he has the money to fight it. Man makes +20MILLION$ a year thats about 2Million amonth.
So if he gets a BS black box-that can put him out for 30 days he will throw $100,000 at defending himself -no problems. How many little guys like yourself get thrown out because you dont have millions to fight the bureaucracy.? So IMHO dont blame the horsemen--BLAME THE SYSTEM!. Life isnt fair when it comes to the Law--OJ brutally sliced 2 people up-yet got off. You and me would be sitting in jail rest of our lives for the same thing. Then multiply this system multiple times for Racing Commissions--and you can see-the little guy has no shot defending BS drug positives-or any kind of infraction for that matter requiring major$$$.

yourmamasofat

• Top Claimer
« Reply #117 on: February 17, 2019, 01:59:59 PM »
It stupid to think the glaucine positives came from sawdust. I know someone who got a positive and was bedding on straw. Was told to switch to sawdust right away. Fact

TTitans1

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #118 on: February 17, 2019, 02:16:43 PM »
The money actually made the game more corrupt. Before the slots nobody could afford to fight a positive. The game would already have been dead for years if the slots never happened though. I don`t blame these big barns for getting all they can but I`m not going to sit back and applaud while they pull another fast one either.

bond

• Elite
« Reply #119 on: February 17, 2019, 02:35:26 PM »
It stupid to think the glaucine positives came from sawdust. I know someone who got a positive and was bedding on straw. Was told to switch to sawdust right away. Fact
Yes that is very true-that trainer wins a lot at Freehold Im told. However -new York did months of testing and SOME of the positives could be explained by eating sawdust that had tulip tree shavings in it--others highly doubtful But since in Court you would have to PROVE that the Glaucine came from other sources--not so easy.
My guess is because there were so many big names attached to this(some obviously administered it)-they decided it wasnt worth spending millions in Court-so they just placed levels of Glaucine in place so that it could not be used medically in the future-and got one trainer as a scapegoat by giving him days for a level that would have had the horse eating more sawdust than hay.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Kirby's Ace: Why? Your already here!
    Today at 12:20:48 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Admin Bring back XYZ.
    March 28, 2024, 10:02:39 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes XYZ you are missed
    March 28, 2024, 09:56:46 PM
  • Mazola: Hey XYZ, miss you buddy!
    March 28, 2024, 08:18:55 PM
  • FirstUpFrom8Hole: Do Piff Daddy know Antiqua has an extradition treaty wif the US of A?
    March 28, 2024, 06:39:42 PM
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    March 28, 2024, 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    March 28, 2024, 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    March 28, 2024, 12:36:34 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal