Author Topic: YONKERS IS NOW SIMILAR TO WWE  (Read 6043 times)

Hush Limbaugh II

• Elite
Re: YONKERS IS NOW SIMILAR TO WWE
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2019, 03:51:03 PM »
This is why Jasin*** will always be a wanna be. Should have listened years ago Bondo  11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp
If YOU would "HUSH" up, YOU just might know WhatzzzzZ UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Powerful Patricks Ghost

« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2019, 01:06:04 AM »
How to make Yonkers better:

Step 1: Demolish the track.

bond

• Elite
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2019, 08:36:11 AM »
This is why Jasin*** will always be a wanna be. Should have listened years ago Bondo  11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp

I have always agreed with you on Bartlett--hes an OK driver-but place him on a bigger track where he cant pick the best horse all the time-then race against real talented drivers and he will be average.(Like when he represented the USA) However at Yonkers he has found his niche and kudos to him-hes aggressive and his knowledge about horses is spot on-he does his homework.
However-I believe that he and his fellow cohorts-are ruining racing. Not for themselves-hell no-they are cleaning up--but for racing at Yonkers in general.
The races are unattractive to watch in a lot of races hes in--and others as well when 2nd 1/4 become walkathons. I know its tactics and you do what you have to to win--but look at the results!! Post 8 wins are as rare as blue moons and the 6-7 holes are tough unless your horse can leave like a bullet.
Why not try a few races with the 7-8 in trailing positions?? Bring back the passing Lane and start getting tough on slow second 1/4's.!! Plus drivers picking horses is ridiculous. Hell-it used to be when a driver won on your horse-he had to drive it again next start--now he can just get off if he doesnt like the draw.Drivers wield too much power IMHO.
Eg in TBreds whipping is restricted to 7-8 times in a races-with about 3-4 the last 1/16th--I  witnessed Bongiorno hit a horse 27 times in a race-and most drivers hit more than necessary IMHO. When is harness racing going to get tough with this BS?? 7-8 times in a race is more than enough IMHO--with 3-4 the last 1/8th plenty.

pccwsc2

• Top Claimer
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2019, 08:16:41 AM »
 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1
I think we should get rid of all Mile and 7/8th tracks... make them all half or 5/8 ovals for the best in racing and gambling

pccwsc2

• Top Claimer
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2019, 08:17:48 AM »
Bring back
A, B, C classifications

bond

• Elite
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2019, 09:34:21 AM »
 Class classification may be worth a shot-because now in many conditioned races you see 1/2 shot favorites and 2 or 3 99/1 shots.Makes for poor betting races.
Dont see that in the TBreds-they use the Beyer rating system to classify horses.
I wonder how Ocean Downs and other tracks are doing using the speed rating system?

Powerful Patricks Ghost

« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2019, 09:36:40 AM »
Class classification may be worth a shot-because now in many conditioned races you see 1/2 shot favorites and 2 or 3 99/1 shots.Makes for poor betting races.
Dont see that in the TBreds-they use the Beyer rating system to classify horses.
I wonder how Ocean Downs and other tracks are doing using the speed rating system?

wtf track uses BSF for conditions?

augustaandy

• Elite
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2019, 09:44:39 AM »
Make drivers pick thier horse before race is drawn and draw the races 30 minutes before post time. Driving tactics will change for sure

they did that back in the day to Walter Case, had to select his drives before the draw

comeonman

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2019, 07:36:22 PM »
It's a trainer's game now. Trainer horse driver. In that order. End of story

bigwrench

• Living Legend
« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2019, 05:33:27 PM »
At least Wwf/Wwe is entertaining

YawnKers bores ya to sleep with theline
Up pet waLking 11.gn
Black lives matter? WTF
I was taught all lives matter!
Especially the lives of us rednecks
And our Horsez!!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • FirstUpFrom8Hole: Do Piff Daddy know Antiqua has an extradition treaty wif the US of A?
    Today at 06:39:42 PM
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    Today at 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    Today at 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    Today at 12:36:34 PM
  • Janny: I guess Diddy found out it’s not easy Pimpin.
    Today at 10:57:29 AM
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal