Author Topic: How does Ed Zubkoff have a license  (Read 81532 times)

okdfool

• Open / FFA
Re: How does Ed Zubkoff have a license
« Reply #210 on: June 14, 2019, 04:51:29 PM »
Steve bush said yesterday this is his second fehntanal positive.   🤭🙄🔨
I'm pretty sure it is because he got off the first one for health contamination,  so there should not be a second one, he should be more careful with the patch...

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #211 on: June 14, 2019, 07:28:13 PM »
fyi...check him out on pathway. No saint.

whoo - I tried to slow down this vigiilante inquisition; BUT - I'm steppin' out the defense.  You get two !!! for fentanyl.  C'mon that shit in just a little dust up can KILL ---  KILL .. Nope *  16 pages of attacks  ~  can't slow the tide down on Eddie  *  Fentanyl  ^  nope,   absolutely no- no-no-  good .. not at all.  go get a f*cki** job at Mcdonalds  *  jeopardizing everybody in a paddock  ^  that is some selfish, ignorant junk.

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #212 on: June 14, 2019, 07:36:16 PM »
I'm with caddy on this. I'm sympathetic to people taking a pummeling like this guy is. And two make matters worse every time he opens his mouth he makes matters worse. What f#$-&ing adult doesn't have a checking account? Talk about red flag. But that's chickenshit.

2 fentanyls on the other hand isn't.  Come on.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #213 on: June 14, 2019, 08:01:16 PM »
ED STANDING LIKE CHUCK WEPNER HERE
TAKING HUGE BEATING
LIKELY FOLDS LATE HERE

Bacchus

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #214 on: June 14, 2019, 08:07:22 PM »
I’m guessing you’ve heard the last from that clown

Germy dDay

• Stakes Horse
  • KEEP OTB'S OUT OF MORTON GROVE
« Reply #215 on: June 14, 2019, 10:52:11 PM »
Could not happen to a bigger asshole. complete total garbage of a human. dont forget he also got popped for cobalt awhile back too. all that drugging and his horses still suck. scum

WONDER WHAT IS NEXT, COCAINE ON THE TONGUE TIES?

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #216 on: June 14, 2019, 10:58:20 PM »
Could not happen to a bigger asshole. complete total garbage of a human. dont forget he also got popped for cobalt awhile back too. all that drugging and his horses still suck. scum
COULDNT CHEAT AND WIN!!!! A REAL DOPE

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #217 on: June 15, 2019, 12:25:04 AM »
WONDER WHAT IS NEXT, COCAINE ON THE TONGUE TIES?

wait?  is that a thing ?

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #218 on: June 15, 2019, 07:56:22 AM »
I'm waiting for Ed to reply.

TWOGOLDTEEFS

• Elite
« Reply #219 on: June 15, 2019, 09:52:14 AM »
   You wont hear a peep out of him today. He has 3 intogo at Meadows and 2 in at Cleveburg tonight. I hope Drewbert stays flat today  tmbz1. Like i posted on here before he is known to do alittle (XXX) at times.  tmbz1

bigwrench

• Living Legend
« Reply #220 on: June 15, 2019, 03:36:02 PM »
Rough crowd here on Plop!
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 tmbz1
Black lives matter? WTF
I was taught all lives matter!
Especially the lives of us rednecks
And our Horsez!!

samstar

• Open / FFA
« Reply #221 on: June 15, 2019, 03:50:22 PM »
I think this crowd has gone soft. Two fentanyl positives in a year and nobody is calling for a lifetime ban and the commission is letting him continue to race.  If the guy who contaminated the first horse is  the same guy that contaminated the second horse,  that is trainer responsibility.  lf my groom caused me a class 1 positive he would never see the inside of my stable again.  Of course Eddies addict groom is also the only one in the barn who knows how to put on a harness so Eddie would have to leave all of his horses with beards instead of just most of them. 

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #222 on: June 15, 2019, 04:41:59 PM »
Letting him race is a joke, what ever happened to trainer responsibility. Why does the Meadows take his entries? Erv Miller, Bret Pelling, Nifty Norman and Noel Daily were excluded by the Meadows for years. Why don't horseman's assn. go to mgmt? Why don't horseman raise hell, instead of just going along with it. Is everybody scared of being sued. A trainers license is a privilege, not a right! Ed is a poster child for the failures of this business. He should pay the 10k fine do the 3yrs suspension and reapply for a license.

samstar

• Open / FFA
« Reply #223 on: June 16, 2019, 11:44:15 AM »
He is entitled to due process.   20 day stay won't kill us.  Will be interesting to see how his attorney handles it and what the commission says.   I do know that it wasn't very smart to keep the guy in his stable that caused an class 1 positive and now after a 2nd class 1 the guy is still working for him. 

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #224 on: June 16, 2019, 02:03:42 PM »
i'd want to see all the documents from a physician pertaining to the patient, I assume the groom. Has the groom in question been urine tested for the drug since the positive test? I spoke to an oncologist, he said, it seems virtually impossible for fentanyl to transfer to a horse in amounts that would show up in a urine test, through accidental contact. Lastly, and this should be a no brainer! It should be under the trainer responsibility rule.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
  • Calhoun: Kirby crossed the Delaware before George Washington to make sure it was safe.  True story 100%
    April 18, 2024, 02:39:12 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Kirby's Ace the most trusted individual in harness racing... at least in his mind. ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 09:32:43 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Only loose ends are the entrails of Delaware residents.
    April 18, 2024, 09:27:22 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Hopefully Admon is cleaning up loose ands and you know what that means!
    April 17, 2024, 11:26:37 PM
  • Unclejerry: COCK-A-DODDLE-DO is the rooster in a pile of PLOP
    April 17, 2024, 11:11:47 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Was that a trick question?
    April 16, 2024, 08:37:43 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal