Author Topic: Ron Pierce Interview During Jug Parade  (Read 7636 times)

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
Re: Ron Pierce Interview During Jug Parade
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2018, 06:55:57 AM »
this dirty hobo is a disgrace and has no idea he was offensive

tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1
He who laughs last, laughs best.

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2018, 06:51:55 PM »
this dirty hobo is a disgrace and has no idea he was offensive

a has-been still titilating his moron worshippers

84zac.1 84zac.1

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2018, 07:13:14 PM »
I'll concede you're the arbitrar of what's funny. Please lay off the mad dog 20/20 though before you let the rest of us know when to laugh.

Ms Ross's looks are fine by me. Not perfect but then none of us are. Her voice though sounds like that of a hyena with a foot  snared in a steel trap. A slight drawback to an announcer. Next year see if you can get her do us a favor and sign what she's thinking rather than speaking.

Also, on the class assessment, Ms Ross might consider knowing the person a little before tenting overnight in the wilderness. That advice goes for all - guys and gals. Guys, another man telling you he's a driver in deliverance country can turn out to be a negative. Just ask need Beatty.

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2018, 07:29:50 PM »
I'll concede you're the arbitrar of what's funny. Please lay off the mad dog 20/20 though before you let the rest of us know when to laugh.

Ms Ross's looks are fine by me. Not perfect but then none of us are. Her voice though sounds like that of a hyena with a foot  snared in a steel trap. A slight drawback to an announcer. Next year see if you can get her do us a favor and sign what she's thinking rather than speaking.

Also, on the class assessment, Ms Ross might consider knowing the person a little before tenting overnight in the wilderness. That advice goes for all - guys and gals. Guys, another man telling you he's a driver in deliverance country can turn out to be a negative. Just ask need Beatty.

the critique of broadcaster skills is more than fair.  at the risk of sounding like a really old guy  -  I'd say she needs to be polished up w/ some Simoniz and maybe Johnson's Kit.  But, giving Wendy a good once over look - heck, do you chumps ever take a look at the gals on the NFL sidelines?  it's sports fluff, so she gets that part done OK. 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    Today at 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    Today at 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    Today at 12:36:34 PM
  • Janny: I guess Diddy found out it’s not easy Pimpin.
    Today at 10:57:29 AM
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal