Author Topic: More Possible Musical Chairs For Ownership/Trainer Questions At Hawthorne  (Read 4272 times)

swoodall

Wildcat Bobby is back in at Hawthorne in the 1st race tonight.

Inquiring minds want to know who is really training this horse?

This horse has been listed with Ronnie Roberts down as trainer before and in those starts at Hoosier.

And the stable listed as owners have had horses with Roberts for a while Rzeszow Stable.

On 7-19 Wildcat Bobby finished 3rd at 8/5 with a no try shuffled to last at the 1/2 drive by Leonard.

Last Thursday Wildcat Bobby won at 15-1 with Clifton Bell driving for the first time under Aleksandra Karl as trainer.

Karl was 17-0-2-2 .154 and Bell has a .136 driving udrs.

So we were wanting to see who this Alexsandra Karl was in the winners circle but all we got was Ronnie Roberts!

Ronnie was the one who came out to tend to the horse and get his picture taken.

How did 15-1 with Clifton Bell feel being shoved up your ass? :1

slivercharm

• Elite
Alex Karl is hot hope she enters the weiner circle again
gonna start a syndicate betting balmoral, who wants to invest?

Sugar trader

• NW-1
Alexandra karl is great know her personally has a small stable only one owner but does it all her self

pumpy

• Open / FFA
does it all herself ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

EPM

• Elite
 11.hdd

swoodall

Alexandra karl is great know her personally has a small stable only one owner but does it all her self

She's hot?

Does it all by herself?

Okay......if this is true then why did she look like Ronnie Roberts' identical twin?  84zac.1

Some of you guys are in serious need of an eye exam thinking Ronnie (Aleksandra) is hot? ngc3 ngc3

Maybe in his younger days I don't know but not in his late 70's. 84zac.1

It makes you wonder when a horse pops at big odds and a trainer not associated with the horse on paper is the only one in the winners circle getting their picture taken, 53zva.1

I stopped seeing this kind of stuff when Angie and Pete disappeared. 68xv.2

POOLSHARK

• Elite
Ronnie is the trainer

SPREE2015

• Stakes Horse
Maybe he is just helping out

Overcheck

• Top Claimer
3rd tonight at cesspool Hawthorne. Just get it over with already.  Hurts the brain to figure all this shit out lol.

swoodall

Here we go again! 11.wp

Red Red Redneck wins Hathorne's 1st race after being 0 for 20 and the winner's circle photo is strange. 11.wp

Kyle Wilfong and his sister (according to others) and Angie Coleman are the only ones in the photo.

Now because of me some of these other old men are paying closer attention to who gets their picture taken.

I was asked who these people are and I said they are Kyle's family so it's not unusual for them to get their photo taken with him.

No big deal....right?

So a guy who is a patron off and on who usually only comes for the PK6 contests says Kyle bought Red Red Redneck.

And I said well it doesn't say that in my program.

He told to wipe my ass with that program because that was all it was good for!

This guy has told us before that back in the day he worked for Bill McHenry's stable which is probably true.

Instead of taking offense to his wipe my ass with my program comment I asked him how he knew this?

He said it's not a secret and that's why Brooks wasn't listed as trainer last start.

So clearly I overlooked the change last week.

Red Red Redneck went from David Brooks to Nicole Agosti as trainer but David & Adam Brooks were still owners.

Tonight was 2nd start Agosti with both Brooks still listed as owner.

Kyle was laying flat in the bike in the 2 hole with a monster hold from the 5/16's to the 3/4's ear plugs out.

So again we have a strange win photo at Hawthorne that doesn't match the program listing.

I haven't owned a horse since 2003 and I know eligibility papers are done electronically now.

Does it take 2 weeks to change them? 

swoodall

Trainer Nicole Agosti records first career victory
 Thursday, August 02, 2018 - by Jim Miller, for Hawthorne Race Course

Stickney, IL --- The opener at Hawthorne on Thursday night (Aug. 2) saw a first as trainer Nicole Agosti recorded her first career victory.

The 26-year-old Agosti sent out Red Red Redneck for owners David and Adam Brooks to an upset victory in race one as driver Kyle Wilfong was able to squeeze through along the inside late for the score.

The win came in Agosti's sixth career start: she had previously sent out starters at Hoosier Park, along with Red Red Redneck debuting for her last week at Hawthorne. Coming from a racing background, Agosti’s parents worked with Standardbreds from the time Nicole was very young. The family transitioned to Thoroughbreds for a 10-year stretch starting when Nicole was 5 years old before moving back to the Standardbred industry.

The Buffalo, N.Y. native is known for her hard-working nature as she has worked tirelessly for the Brett Wilfong stable since 2012. At that time she met driver Kyle Wilfong and the two have been together since.

Red Red Redneck came to Agosti from trainer David Brooks. She stated, “I’ve been fortunate to help David on and off over the course of the last year. David wanted to try something different with Red Red Redneck and sent him to me with the hopes that a change of scenery would turn things around for him. Sometimes horses get complacent when they’ve been in the same spot and routine for a while. Red Red Redneck responded really well tonight and showed a lot of heart.”

And now we know. hcx.1

swoodall

Trainer Nicole Agosti records first career victory
 Thursday, August 02, 2018 - by Jim Miller, for Hawthorne Race Course

Stickney, IL --- The opener at Hawthorne on Thursday night (Aug. 2) saw a first as trainer Nicole Agosti recorded her first career victory.

The 26-year-old Agosti sent out Red Red Redneck for owners David and Adam Brooks to an upset victory in race one as driver Kyle Wilfong was able to squeeze through along the inside late for the score.

The win came in Agosti's sixth career start: she had previously sent out starters at Hoosier Park, along with Red Red Redneck debuting for her last week at Hawthorne. Coming from a racing background, Agosti’s parents worked with Standardbreds from the time Nicole was very young. The family transitioned to Thoroughbreds for a 10-year stretch starting when Nicole was 5 years old before moving back to the Standardbred industry.

The Buffalo, N.Y. native is known for her hard-working nature as she has worked tirelessly for the Brett Wilfong stable since 2012. At that time she met driver Kyle Wilfong and the two have been together since.

Red Red Redneck came to Agosti from trainer David Brooks. She stated, “I’ve been fortunate to help David on and off over the course of the last year. David wanted to try something different with Red Red Redneck and sent him to me with the hopes that a change of scenery would turn things around for him. Sometimes horses get complacent when they’ve been in the same spot and routine for a while. Red Red Redneck responded really well tonight and showed a lot of heart.”

And now we know. hcx.1

Well Jim Miller it was starter NOT starters.  94z.sm

It was Sunset Dreamer for the 4 starts at Hoosier in April.  11.wp

And that's according to Hoosier's official stats not mine. tmbz1

4 starts finishing 3rd twice and out of the money twice.

Not that anybody needs to do Jim Miller's homework for him but he used to work for CNN! ngc3 ngc3

No....not really he worked for Midwest T-Breds or something close to that. tmbz1

Jim's done a decent job with what he has to work with so I'll cut him some slack on his lack of homework this time.

The Fat Vet

• Open / FFA
Does this mean you dont have to wipe your ass with the program its like the oyher one you mentioned wildcat bobby and what ever the stable name was i looked it upyesterday whenyou posted it by the way its free on pathways now she owns the horse to according tp pathways she owns 3 and as far as angie coleman being in picture taking her first win photo with a friend maybe she friendswith roberts but i do get your point but kyleand his girlfriemd are friemds with angie and suset dreamer is rob ritoff horse angies boyfriend  tmbz1 tmbz1

slivercharm

• Elite
Nicole's hot hopefully we see more of her in the winners circle congrats
gonna start a syndicate betting balmoral, who wants to invest?

Jctoronto

• Stakes Horse
Last nights hawthorne opener proved to be race of the night.. Ms. Karl's wildcat bob  'rallying' for third...allowing francos 3 and the rail 1 to get too big a jump..
Delicious ex tri and super delivered when leonards faux fave 7 spit the bit

franco dangerous everytime ...you just cant tell, incl last nights semi tight form

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • In It Deep: Hi Liberals
    June 05, 2024, 04:40:07 PM
  • In It Deep: 11.tfk
    May 28, 2024, 07:54:33 PM
  • In It Deep: The Butt Nut
    May 28, 2024, 07:49:02 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    May 24, 2024, 08:05:54 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: At least we agree it's a shithole
    May 24, 2024, 07:04:43 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: I think this shithole owns you!
    May 24, 2024, 09:30:25 AM
  • M P: Face it, I OWN THIS SHITHOLE of a forum.
    May 23, 2024, 09:35:08 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Itchy Kitties...
    May 22, 2024, 05:09:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal