Author Topic: "Drew Campbell" New sheriff in town  (Read 3504 times)

mass hole

• Stakes Horse
"Drew Campbell" New sheriff in town
« on: June 06, 2018, 11:13:56 AM »
It looks to me that Drew is taking over the Ridge .........I always said Merton is an ordinary driver and goes to lead sets pedestrian pace and that is his game......his %%% on big tracks average at best...........Ca mpbell is a much better driver on a big track in my opinion better than Jason Bartlett as he is strictly a half miler.....I would rate Drew Campbell and Swan Gray as 1/2 at the ridge followed by Eddie Davis Nick Graffam and greg merton.......With Betwith and Chris Long not here the betting has improved......and young Switzer......stil l out.....

Thesteward

• Stakes Horse
Re: "Drew Campbell" New sheriff in town
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2018, 05:21:40 PM »
No offense, if Drew had the stock that Jason drives in a head to head competition my money would be on Drew. Jason is very good and don’t get me wrong and glad he does well. I would take Drew over Jason. Drew very good on 5/8 and mile tracks. Jason is not.

mass hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2018, 06:09:28 PM »
Im not saying Jason isn't a decent driver........do I think he is in same caliber as David Miller or Jimmy Morrill on a big track....NO.....I think he got a break going to newyork as he got big stables .....I do think Drew is a better driver overall.......esp ecially off the pace......the passing lane has helped a lot of these drivers numbers over lasst 7 years......yonker s is very boring ......remember the 80's when Brennan was at Foxboro and couldn't get a catch drive.......They make  a lot of $$$ for a part time job......

STEVE LEITA

• Stakes Horse
  • DWIGHT BANKS WAS A CROOKED SON OF A BITCH
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2018, 07:31:56 PM »

There is a very good reason why Jason gets that type of stock and made his way out of Maine to be a top money earner in the sport and Drew spent his whole career in Maine making peanuts. People are always talking about the type of stock a guy drives..... they earn that type of stock over time and time has put these two on two different driving planets.
THATS NOT TRUE!!! IF YOURE IN THE DRIVERS CLICK OR SUCK THE RIGHT DICK YOU'LL GET THE DRIVES NO MATTER HOW BAD YOU ARE. DOES THE NAME MARCUS MILLER TELL HYOU ANYTHING? NEVER PUT IN ANY TIME AND ALWAYS GOT TO DRIVE ERVS JUICED UP HORSES. IF YOU BLOW THE RIGHT DICK YOU'LL GET THE DRIVES.

SL
THEY RUINED ILLINOIS HARNESS RACING, YEP THE JOHNSONS, LANGLEY AND DUNCAN PRICE,

BIG DOM

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2018, 07:20:12 PM »
Drew Campbell skillfully saved the lives of a family of ducks and baby ducklings.  After being perfectly positioned with the Jim Dunn trotter Trotalot at Plainridge, humanitarian Dunn screamed at Drew, alerting him that a family of ducks were crossing the track.  Campbell darted left and right like a Heisman-winning tailback through an NCAA secondary.  A tremendous display of skill and compassionation.
*MONDAY @ PRC CAMPBELL & DUNN TO BE RECOGNIZED BY THE MASSACHUSETTS- SPCA

Plainridge replay Race 6  6/7/18.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 07:22:51 PM by BIG DOM »

mass hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2018, 07:04:18 AM »
Drew Campbell skillfully saved the lives of a family of ducks and baby ducklings.  After being perfectly positioned with the Jim Dunn trotter Trotalot at Plainridge, humanitarian Dunn screamed at Drew, alerting him that a family of ducks were crossing the track.  Campbell darted left and right like a Heisman-winning tailback through an NCAA secondary.  A tremendous display of skill and compassionation.
*MONDAY @ PRC CAMPBELL & DUNN TO BE RECOGNIZED BY THE MASSACHUSETTS- SPCA

Plainridge replay Race 6  6/7/18.  where were the ducks......I bet that horse.......

BIG DOM

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2018, 03:47:08 PM »
Top of the stretch

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: Indian24 don't have a dime to place a bet, his Mother gave him a computer
    Today at 10:31:26 PM
  • Indian24: 5 horse box in a 7 horse field wtg
    Today at 10:15:50 PM
  • Indian24: I'll make a bet that your a egotistical asshole
    Today at 10:14:17 PM
  • Indian24: Already made my mind bets like you have
    Today at 10:13:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Make a bet Indian24 your making a fool of your self
    Today at 10:08:20 PM
  • Indian24: Lmao
    Today at 10:01:44 PM
  • Unclejerry: Another Unc Jerry Trifecta At Mohawk $79.20 for a Dollar
    Today at 09:54:27 PM
  • Unclejerry: I just love these guys that come on here and don't risk a dime, and don't have a dime,
    Today at 08:56:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal